• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which of the 5 Types of Intuition Are You?

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm Empath

You are a master of reading other people's emotions, often knowing how they feel once you see them for a beat or two. You are all too quick to let your colleagues and friends vent out their problems to you, and go with them emotionally to the root of their problem. You usually consult your emotional compass before you make any decision.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I'm Observer

You are the type of person who gathers clues, mostly visually, about different people and certain scenarious around you. You're usually not the type to ask, and would prefer to keep to yourself and file away any detail you manage to pick up on. You're not too keen on deciding on the spot, and would usually like to see how things play before making your move.

Quite accurate!

Rouskyrie

I‘m Empath.

You are a master of reading other people's emotions, often knowing how they feel once you see them for a beat or two. You are all too quick to let your colleagues and friends vent out their problems to you, and go with them emotionally to the root of their problem. You usually consult your emotional compass before you make any decision.

Gone

I‘m Analytic

You are the type to spend a lot of time gathering information and researching before making a decision about a situation. You are not satisfied until each potential scenario is fleshed out and explored. For you, a spur of the moment, or a snap judgement is more likely to be a poor judgement and you cringe at the thought of quick decision making.

Yes.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I‘m Adaptive

You are the epitome of intuition, often having the strongest sense out of the five, the Zoltar fortune teller among your group of friends or colleagues. You often give some of the best advice, and you are their go-to person when things hit the fan. When faced with decisions, you are quick to jump the gun, no questions asked! Besides, you know you're right anyway!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm chaotic

Your intuition is the only real one, cause it cant be labeled and all those f***rs dont know that.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Questioner
You usually have a direct approach when it comes to your judgement-making. You tend to ask relevant questions before making your decisions. If you need something, you do not hesitate to ask someone whom you think is an expert in the fielt, or your most trusted friend or colleague. You make real-life, evidence-based decisions, usually from your own experience, or from the answers of other people.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I‘m Adaptive

You are the epitome of intuition, often having the strongest sense out of the five, the Zoltar fortune teller among your group of friends or colleagues. You often give some of the best advice, and you are their go-to person when things hit the fan. When faced with decisions, you are quick to jump the gun, no questions asked! Besides, you know you're right anyway!
*Is a sensor*

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Adaptive.

...but I knew that.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm Empath

35330335138.jpg

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I‘m Observer

You are the type of person who gathers clues, mostly visually, about different people and certain scenarious around you. You're usually not the type to ask, and would prefer to keep to yourself and file away any detail you manage to pick up on. You're not too keen on deciding on the spot, and would usually like to see how things play before making your move.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
I‘m Analytic

You are the type to spend a lot of time gathering information and researching before making a decision about a situation. You are not satisfied until each potential scenario is fleshed out and explored. For you, a spur of the moment, or a snap judgement is more likely to be a poor judgement and you cringe at the thought of quick decision making.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hm. It says I'm an empath, I guess because I rely heavily on body language

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 2: Observant Intuition
Your observational skills are your strongest asset, and you rely on them heavily when making decisions. You tend to pick up on little clues and details that most people miss. The smallest movement in another can speak volumes about their internal narrative. You seek to truly understand your world and go from there.