• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your Patronus?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I retook it actually thinking about my "happiest" memory and I got Wild Rabbit. I guess that's better than a terrier...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Made a new account with my work email address. :ninja:

Blarg. Yeah, I just redid that too before coming back. you'd think they'd not want people to have multiple accounts, they can't even tell how many unique users they have.

Anyway, new results for everything:

House: Still Ravenclaw

Patronus: Hedgehog (although I'm not sure what this means, although I like hedgehogs). The first thing that ran through my head was that it reminded me of the otak from "The Wizard of Earthsea" which I am cool with.

Wand: 14.5" Supple Larch Wood w/ Phoenix Core

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Patronus: Hedgehog (although I'm not sure what this means, although I like hedgehogs). The first thing that ran through my head was that it reminded me of the otak from "The Wizard of Earthsea" which I am cool with.

:yay: a fellow hedgehog!

and yes... I'm still gryffindor, despite the fact I find that a boring result... I'm ALWAYS gryffindor :(

Kas

Fabula rasa
My sis got hedgehog too :)

I got otter.
I hoped for elephant, I'm fan of elephants recently. But I won't argue; bites, runs away and likes eating fishes, there are some similarities.

epidemiologist

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I am a salmon... only thing that comes to mind is going against the flow... and that it is all about the journey. I think it fits, though I did always think I would be a dolphin. My mom studies them so they remind me of her... and they have a very intelligent, but also a playful and empathetic spirit.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got a Wolf. Was hoping for something more..... me like, yknow.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I got a Rattlesnake, how fitting since I'm Slytherin and my Chinese Zodiac is a snake. :wink:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Otter.
I have always related to heroimine and the symbolism matches I guess.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Vole
Bank_vole.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Shrew

mole-patronus.jpg

What does your Patronus mean — Patronus Analysis 028 Shrew

If the shrew is...

Patronus Analysis 028 Shrew
If the shrew is your patronus it is likely you have a strong heart and respectful manner.
Kind and courteous, you rarely offend others, often staying on the good side of people around you due to your naturally polite and likeable character.
If the shrew is your patronus you may experience being too cautious and approaching situations or people too nervously at times, sometimes not getting the outcome you intended.
However, those with the shrew have excellent listening abilities and are a calm presence for others.
This patronus is most common in Hufflepuff, followed by Ravenclaw but can be found in all houses.

Slytherin on Pottermore. Ha-ha. :D

5fa8564c496614b71abb93e80ea07b5e--james-bond-quotes-new-life-quotes.jpg