Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Suburban af yo
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Ni = Si > Se > Fi > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Temperaments: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Johari · Private Blog · Nohari

The MBTI Test Test Status: Phase One
    Likes Nørrsken liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Suburban

You may have a reputation for being a bit boring, but people don't realize how expansive your tastes are.
    You enjoy dabbling in many things, and your taste spans from modern to classic. You like an easy life but not a dull one.

You are quite agreeable and apt to enjoy experiences of all kind. You don't have a judgmental bone in your body, and you prefer that others don't judge you in return.
    You are steady and dependable. You can hustle to get things done, but you greatly prefer your relaxation time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Suburban (yup, I come from a rural area, I live in a noisy city, so I was expecting this result!)

You may have a reputation for being a bit boring, but people don't realize how expansive your tastes are.
    You enjoy dabbling in many things, and your taste spans from modern to classic. You like an easy life but not a dull one.

You are quite agreeable and apt to enjoy experiences of all kind. You don't have a judgmental bone in your body, and you prefer that others don't judge you in return.
    You are steady and dependable. You can hustle to get things done, but you greatly prefer your relaxation time.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

You Are Rural

You have a real yin for the quieter things in life, and as long as you're in nature, you never feel like you're missing out.
    You are drawn toward a slower pace - one where you can hear yourself think and see tons of stars in the sky.

You have a depth that others seem to lack in these modern times. You connect deeply with people, nature, and ideas.
    You don't get why people are always in such a rush. You believe that life needs to be lived mindfully in order to be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

You Are Rural

You have a real yin for the quieter things in life, and as long as you're in nature, you never feel like you're missing out.
    You are drawn toward a slower pace - one where you can hear yourself think and see tons of stars in the sky.

You have a depth that others seem to lack in these modern times. You connect deeply with people, nature, and ideas.
    You don't get why people are always in such a rush. You believe that life needs to be lived mindfully in order to be appreciated.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

i don't like this test... the only aspects that have anything to do with something practical is if you know how to drive a stick or make jam... and the question about jam goes so far as to make presumptions about your musical taste instead of just asking if you know how to... i don't see what cowboy boots have to do with anything unless you ride a horse... why not ask about that? what does your opinion of the stars have to do with your lifestyle? this looks like it was written by someone that uses phrases like "cowboy up"... *shakes head* there is more than one type of rural life style, and you don't have to square dance to know that...

i guess if you keep livestock the dog question is relevant... but if you have chickens, wouldn't it be better to have a dog that protects? or if you grow your own food? or if you do anything but raise livestock? ffs... this shouldn't annoy me so badly, but it does...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie
    Likes Merced liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

You are Cosmopolitan

You are a total creative type and seeker of inspiration. New experiences help you grow and thrive.
    You have nothing against a simpler life, and in fact, you may seek one out at some point. But for now, you like to be in the middle of it all.

You have a deep sense of adventure, and you make friends easily. You love to try new things and meet new people.
    The main thing you are looking for in life is plenty of opportunities and possibilities. You like to put your dreams into action.

Yup, makes sense except for the making friends easily part. I wouldn't mind the idea of a rural life, some places are absolutely mesmerizing and a secluded environment would probably be ideal for an extreme introvert like myself. But oddly enough, I like the hustle and bustle of city life. Lots of interesting, artsy fartsy freaks like me.

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

Suburban

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Cosmopolitan
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari