• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Rural Are You?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Test

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Suburban af yo

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Suburban

You may have a reputation for being a bit boring, but people don't realize how expansive your tastes are.
You enjoy dabbling in many things, and your taste spans from modern to classic. You like an easy life but not a dull one.

You are quite agreeable and apt to enjoy experiences of all kind. You don't have a judgmental bone in your body, and you prefer that others don't judge you in return.
You are steady and dependable. You can hustle to get things done, but you greatly prefer your relaxation time.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Suburban (yup, I come from a rural area, I live in a noisy city, so I was expecting this result!)

You may have a reputation for being a bit boring, but people don't realize how expansive your tastes are.
You enjoy dabbling in many things, and your taste spans from modern to classic. You like an easy life but not a dull one.

You are quite agreeable and apt to enjoy experiences of all kind. You don't have a judgmental bone in your body, and you prefer that others don't judge you in return.
You are steady and dependable. You can hustle to get things done, but you greatly prefer your relaxation time.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You Are Rural

You have a real yin for the quieter things in life, and as long as you're in nature, you never feel like you're missing out.
You are drawn toward a slower pace - one where you can hear yourself think and see tons of stars in the sky.

You have a depth that others seem to lack in these modern times. You connect deeply with people, nature, and ideas.
You don't get why people are always in such a rush. You believe that life needs to be lived mindfully in order to be appreciated.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are Rural

You have a real yin for the quieter things in life, and as long as you're in nature, you never feel like you're missing out.
You are drawn toward a slower pace - one where you can hear yourself think and see tons of stars in the sky.

You have a depth that others seem to lack in these modern times. You connect deeply with people, nature, and ideas.
You don't get why people are always in such a rush. You believe that life needs to be lived mindfully in order to be appreciated.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't like this test... the only aspects that have anything to do with something practical is if you know how to drive a stick or make jam... and the question about jam goes so far as to make presumptions about your musical taste instead of just asking if you know how to... i don't see what cowboy boots have to do with anything unless you ride a horse... why not ask about that? what does your opinion of the stars have to do with your lifestyle? this looks like it was written by someone that uses phrases like "cowboy up"... *shakes head* there is more than one type of rural life style, and you don't have to square dance to know that...

i guess if you keep livestock the dog question is relevant... but if you have chickens, wouldn't it be better to have a dog that protects? or if you grow your own food? or if you do anything but raise livestock? ffs... this shouldn't annoy me so badly, but it does...

You are Cosmopolitan

You are a total creative type and seeker of inspiration. New experiences help you grow and thrive.
You have nothing against a simpler life, and in fact, you may seek one out at some point. But for now, you like to be in the middle of it all.

You have a deep sense of adventure, and you make friends easily. You love to try new things and meet new people.
The main thing you are looking for in life is plenty of opportunities and possibilities. You like to put your dreams into action.

Yup, makes sense except for the making friends easily part. I wouldn't mind the idea of a rural life, some places are absolutely mesmerizing and a secluded environment would probably be ideal for an extreme introvert like myself. But oddly enough, I like the hustle and bustle of city life. Lots of interesting, artsy fartsy freaks like me. :D

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Are Rural

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
You Are Rural

rural.jpg

Yep. Though I appreciate the comforts of the city too.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You are Cosmopolitan

You are a total creative type and seeker of inspiration. New experiences help you grow and thrive.
You have nothing against a simpler life, and in fact, you may seek one out at some point. But for now, you like to be in the middle of it all.

You have a deep sense of adventure, and you make friends easily. You love to try new things and meet new people.
The main thing you are looking for in life is plenty of opportunities and possibilities. You like to put your dreams into action.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My concept of rural does not involve going to any watermelon spitting contest at all or driving any car at all.

This tests for how well you fit into a small, country town of people. Waaaaay too much civilization for me.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cosmo.

But I've lived in all 3 settings at various points in my life. All have redeeming qualities. At the end of the day, I prefer the city, but I like rural areas to be accessible, too. One suburban area I lived in growing up was pretty cool, in terms of accessibility.. only 45min-1 hour in any direction to reach either the ocean, Boston, or the mountains.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
You are Cosmopolitan

cosmopolitan.jpg