MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ALRIGHT!!!!!

You are Catwoman
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    71%
    Poison Ivy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    62%
    Mystique
    61%
    Dark Phoenix
    53%
    The Joker
    50%
    Venom
    49%
    Mr. Freeze
    46%
    Dr. Doom
    44%
    Magneto
    43%
    Riddler
    43%
    Apocalypse
    42%
    Lex Luthor
    41%
    Juggernaut
    41%
    Kingpin
    38%
    Two-Face
    37%
    Green Goblin

With a troubled past and an upbringing on the streets you have learned how to fend for yourself through crime.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm not the only catwoman now
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

First, I feel like this test is pretty mediocre. A lot of questions are about physicality ('Do you have long hair?' Seriously?) rather than mentality. Also, many of the write-ups are shallow or even miss the point.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    Your results: You are Poison Ivy

You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination.

WTF MAN?! I don't care about the environment....
    Probably any issue of social or moral concern as a primary motive could stand in.

And finally, how do so many people not know who Dr. Doom is? To my mind he is easily one of the most famous supervillains ever. Maybe the Ur-villain of the Marvel universe.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm Mr. Freeze... don't know who he is... (43%, got 41% Joker, 40% Dr. Doom, 40% Green Goblin - whoever they are. Where are the literature supervillains?).
    Probably because I checked I enjoy low temperatures.

By the way, which type is Mr. Freeze? Because I'd like to add to my "types which test say I am" collection. (I've got already ENTP, INTP, ENFP, ESTJ, ENTJ and INFJ in order of occurence)
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

He's one of the mad scientist type of villains, and definitely NT. He's indiscriminate on who he kills.. and doesn't care much about allying with other villains even. Totally focused on his own mission, barely gets involved with other opportunities. Probably a J.. No friends except his wife's cryogenically frozen corpse. Introvert

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

I thought he came across as kind of NF...
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    First, I feel like this test is pretty mediocre. A lot of questions are about physicality ('Do you have long hair?' Seriously?) rather than mentality. Also, many of the write-ups are shallow or even miss the point.
    Hey! I scored on that!

I still got Magneto though....
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    I thought he came across as kind of NF...
    He tested his freezetoys on animals, even as a kid. His parents sent him away.. Cold unfeeling bastard, literally.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Apocalypse.

You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'd go Feeler for Freeze. His entire motive is his undying love for his wife, without whom he doesn't feel like life is worth living. Science is a very distant second to his love for her. He doesn't care in the slightest about money or power. In fact, the only reason he was doing the work he was doing during his origin story was to cure the disease his wife, who was previously cryogenically frozen until he developed a cure, had.

I'd type him INFP.

I reiterate, though, this test does not reflect his inner psychology regardless of type. "Do you like low temperatures?" ain't super insightful.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?