• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Color Energy Test

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Take it HERE

My result:

QzoPjHw.png

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I couldn't take this test because I don't associates feelings with colors.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION]! :D :hug: :heart:

ROSE
You are as rosy as a red rose and you offer a breath of fresh air wherever you go. You radiate warmth and people are attracted to your sensitive and calming energy. You have your feet on the ground and understand what it means to have patience as in difficult situations your soothing energy always offers a helping hand to those in need. Soft and gentle, people fall in love with you very easily and you should recognise your calming powers in this world.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Purple
You have the violet charm and your connection with the universe is profound. You are bubbly and energetic and people love being around you. Your contagious and happy energy makes you appealing to everyone. Successful in whatever you want to do, you also love moving and jumping around from place to place. A true traveller, nothing will stop you exploring and sharing your violet energy.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Indigo

You are highly energetically charged and spiritually deep. You radiate a deep and dominant energy that is connected to others. You are highly intuitive and are an extremely good judge of character. You have a powerful energy that allows you to set positive and ambitious goals and achieve them. You have a true gift in that you can see things other may not see. Just be careful not to judge a book by its cover all the time.

I was a queen in my past life.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Lilac

You are as tender as lavender and have the ability to move forward in life to achieve whatever you want. You character is strong and sweet meaning you know how to get what you want and in just the right tone. You are not afraid to be who you are and love taking on new challenges. Bold and charming, your energy pulsates to others and you encourage people around you to move forward with you.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Rose
You are as rosy as a red rose and you offer a breath of fresh air wherever you go. You radiate warmth and people are attracted to your sensitive and calming energy. You have your feet on the ground and understand what it means to have patience as in difficult situations your soothing energy always offers a helping hand to those in need. Soft and gentle, people fall in love with you very easily and you should recognise your calming powers in this world.

gromit

likes this
Lilac You are as tender as lavender and have the ability to move forward in life to achieve whatever you want. You character is strong and sweet meaning you know how to get what you want and in just the right tone. You are not afraid to be who you are and love taking on new challenges. Bold and charming, your energy pulsates to others and you encourage people around you to move forward with you.
Hey me too!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have the violet charm and your connection with the universe is profound. You are bubbly and energetic and people love being around you. Your contagious and happy energy makes you appealing to everyone. Successful in whatever you want to do, you also love moving and jumping around from place to place. A true traveller, nothing will stop you exploring and sharing your violet energy.

Heck no! I am far from bubbly and energetic. I don't know how to handle them!

MisteurFox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Attachments

• 17b84fe5-20c7-4476-ae6c-ed8cf8aae634.jpg
    17b84fe5-20c7-4476-ae6c-ed8cf8aae634.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 80