• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where do you fall on the political spectrum test

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Left Libertarian

You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian! What do you think? Do you agree?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Got Left Libertarian.

á´…eparted

passages
Makes sense, although I do not think property should be collectively owned. Private ownership is fine.

x5fd69w.png

You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian! What do you think? Do you agree?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Right Libertarian
right-libertarian.jpg
You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

The description is pretty much accurate.

Fun test :D

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] what did you get? ;)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right Libertarian
View attachment 16550
You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

The description is pretty much accurate.

Fun test :D

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] what did you get? ;)

Left Libertarian. It fits. Although it is very generalized.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Left Libertarian. It fits. Although it is very generalized.

Gotta say I think I'm pleased to see so many libertarian leaning people here. It probably explains why most of us can have civil (if heated) discussions about things. So far the 'Left' persuasion of test takers doesn't surprise me. I agree with everything in the Left-libertarian description too except for the push for collectivization of property. I believe in co-ops so long as they are voluntarily established and maintained but I don't think they necessitate casting out individual private property altogether.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gotta say I think I'm pleased to see so many libertarian leaning people here. It probably explains why most of us can have civil (if heated) discussions about things. So far the 'Left' persuasion of test takers doesn't surprise me. I agree with everything in the Left-libertarian description too except for the push for collectivization of property. I believe in co-ops so long as they are voluntarily established and maintained but I don't think they necessitate casting out individual private property altogether.

Yeah. That was vague and where I was not to keen on the description. Individual private property is fine by me. I think there is some right leaning libertarians who subscribe to the "no shared property" including corporations, etc and I don't see that as viable.

EDIT: I should say, not without much stricter guidlines for corporations. They shouldn't be allowed to make political contributions, I don't believe in bailouts, etc.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah. That was vague and where I was not to keen on the description. Individual private property is fine by me. I think there is some right leaning libertarians who subscribe to the "no shared property" including corporations, etc and I don't see that as viable.

Yeah right libertarians like Walter Block believe all property should be privatized (privatized in the sense of ownership dictated by the free market, not government granted privatization to corporations since he doesn't support corporatism as is seen today).
I think shared property is fine and even more efficient in some cases such as sharing certain commons. Again whether they are voluntarily acquired or acquired through force is the distinguishing factor for me. I say let co-ops and privately owned businesses compete freely and see which better serves the people. Where people chose to trade their resources will give us a measurable answer.

I wrote this back in 2009 when I was a very strong libertarian (I still am for the most part):

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I got left libertarian as well, not surprisingly.

Not so sure on "favor collectively owned property". If they mean some collectively owned, then yes that's basically a necessity for a decently functional society, but I don't favor it over privately owned at all. I also don't know what "strong communities" means, but I'm always suspicious when the word "community" comes up to justify or condemn anything.

I don't have anything close to a complete political view, as I'm usually agnostic on most issues. I guess the closest I have to an actual ideology, which is based on my understanding and work with networks and complexity, is the need to regulate/control in order to minimize the amount of regulation and control. I know that's a very left-wing, anti-authoritarian view.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Right Libertarian, natch

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass. One more here :hi:

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Left libertarianism, interesting because I like capitalism.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
This appears, a few questions in, to be a watered down version of the political compass test. Seems like a waste of time, and I'm not sure why anyone would bother to take it, knowing that there are better alternatives out there,

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Left Libertarian

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Not what I expected

I figured I'd be tagged moderate-libertarian. Maybe they weigh the religious stuff pretty heavily?

05371a7b-7e18-453f-83ab-790c91fd4947.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
bbba34ad-f475-41ba-8065-4e0d7221be2b.jpg

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This appears to be the same set of questions as the political compass, with the same lower left bias.