• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of card would you be in Love Live: School Idol Festival?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was dying of boredom today and decided to make 3 quizzes. Each has to do with what kind of card you would be in the game Love Live: School Idol Festival. The first quiz determines whether you would be idolized or unidolized, the second decides what your attribute would be, and the third picks your rarity.

They are not super great and are all short (7 questions, 10 questions, and 10 questions, in that order). I decided to make it just for fun even if it's kind of useless/pointless. Take all 3 and combine your results together to get your unique result!

Test 1 / Test 2 / Test 3

I'm gonna take my own tests now to show you what that means if you're confused.

Based on my results, I am an unidolized pure Normal card.

You are an Unidolized card!

You may not have the same rarity as an idolized card, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t just as valuable! After all, an idolized card can’t exist unless someone is lucky enough to get two copies of you—what are the chances!?
Unidolized card are generally less flashy but just as beautiful. Their charm is often in their elegance and simplicity, but can sometimes also be found in their unique style and small personal touches. You are more likely to be introverted than extroverted and find enjoyment in the little things. You would rather be comfortable than stand out. You prefer a laid-back atmosphere where things are more casual and generally try to avoid stressful situations.

You are Pure!

Your attribute is Pure! Soft and gentle, you always know how to get along with everyone around you. You prefer to live at a slow and comfortable pace so that you have time to stop and smell the roses. People can see how kindhearted and sweet you are even if you have trouble seeing it yourself.

μ's members who share your attribute: Hanayo Koizumi, Kotori Minami, Nozomi Toujo

You are a Normal (N) Card!

You are a Normal card! Aw, don't be sad! Normal cards may not be as strong or as rare as the other cards, but there are a lot of adorable Normal cards in the game, and a lot of characters that you can only obtain in Normal rarity!

Normal cards certainly aren't boring. Many of them wear outfits that go right along with the rarer cards. They tend to be more simple in design, but they know how to correctly make use of "less is more," whereas some rarer cards can be a cluttered mess.

People who would be Normal cards are generally friendly, easygoing, and optimistic. They play the game for fun, not necessarily to win. Having a good time with the people they care about means a lot to them. They have a good attitude and are very likable. However, they may be prone to anxiety or bouts of low self-esteem because of their self-image. They are very capable people but tend to be self-doubting.

Share your results!! This test is just for fun so have fun with it.

I didn't take any of my tests until after I was finished with all of them and came here to make the thread. I was pretty confident I'd be unidolized, wasn't sure if I'd end up Pure or Smile, or if I would be Normal or Rare.

What's funny is that one of my favorite normal cards in the game is also an unidolized pure normal card! :D

Here's a pic of her:

Post your results and I'll share my favorite card that matches your description! :0

And I have more than one favorite of everything, so if people often get similar results, I'll pick my other favorites and/or the ones that match your result that I think you might like the best. :wink:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ok I still don't know wtf any of this is, but I took it because whatever.

1. unidolized

2. cool

Your attribute is cool! Ambitious and levelheaded, you often find yourself acting as the one who helps keep their friends keep their feet on the ground when their head is in the clouds. You make a great leader but often find yourself shying away from these positions if they are not to your liking. You do a great job of being confident without being arrogant and many people look up to you.
lel not me at all except for part of the first sentence

3. normal

Also, some feedback in regards to the last question of the last test: I don't know that "kindness" and "friendliness" have all that much of a distinction between each other.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unidolized Smile Super Rare

:fairy:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION] One of my favorite unidolized cool normal cards!

[MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] and one of my favorite unidolized smile SRs for you! Actually, my favorite unidolized smile SR of my favorite girl :')

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
[MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION] One of my favorite unidolized cool normal cards!

[MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] and one of my favorite unidolized smile SRs for you! Actually, my favorite unidolized smile SR of my favorite girl :')

So is this a card game that goes with a TV show or not quite?

Also I like that that blue moon symbol reminds me of waterbending. >_>

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So is this a card game that goes with a TV show or not quite?

Also I like that that blue moon symbol reminds me of waterbending. >_>

It's a tap rhythm game for smartphones that's based off of a music franchise; the singers in the group basically "are" their characters during live performances and voice them in the TV adaption. The game also has a card collecting aspect where you you make a team of 9 cards and "tap" an icon of the card as the notes fly over them.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Unidolized Cool Super-rare

:shock:

Tell me what this means, 21lux!!!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION] Your phone is so charged it's turning me on. dat 92% tho
ANYWAY for you <3

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION] Your phone is so charged it's turning me on. dat 92% tho
ANYWAY for you <3

Oh please, I charge my phone every 4 hours, the battery is super screwed, I need to get a new battery or a new phone.

How did your selection process go about? Did you had me in mind when you chose her? I googled her and I found her to be relatable, down to our hobbies! I don't play piano, but I would like to, and I can belt out notes like nobody's business.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Love Live: School Idol Festival

You are an Idolized card!​

What is your Attribute? You are Smile!​

What Card Rarity Are You? You are a Super Rare (SR) Card!​

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ