• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the MOST ACCURATE online MBTI test you have come across?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'm interested in making my brothers take one and don't want to give them a billion different tests.

Also I was too lazy to search to see if I made a thread like this already or if it was already out there, so my bad if it is.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Both give me INTP so that's a good litmus test.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I have never found an extremely accurate online test.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Resurrect that one Jung guy, have him watch your every move, and make him type you.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm interested in making my brothers take one and don't want to give them a billion different tests.

Also I was too lazy to search to see if I made a thread like this already or if it was already out there, so my bad if it is.

The Step 2. There is a link to it on the home page.

/DG/

I mean, I'm appreciating some of these answers, but I'm really not interested in paying a lot of money for this sort of thing. I'm just talking about free tests.

Supposedly there are some versions of the step 2 floating around the internet, but I'm not sure if they are legitimate.

/DG/

Also, in regards to the Humanmetrics one...it is the first one I ever took and I received ISTJ before I had learned about what any of it meant (though it looks like it has changed a bit). HOWEVER, I gave it to one of my brothers a while ago and he got ENFJ! He is one of the most obvious thinking types I know, so I'm not sure that it is really all that great. :p