• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Find your Boundary Type

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
47 closer to thin boundary.
Thought I'd score much lower.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
47 closer to thin boundary.
Thought I'd score much lower.

There may be a connection between some intuitive types and thinner boundaries, but I don't know for sure. I think ENTJs will have thicker boundaries. Introverts have thinner boundaries. It depends on the type.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There may be a connection between some intuitive types and thinner boundaries, but I don't know for sure. I think ENTJs will have thicker boundaries. Introverts have thinner boundaries. It depends on the type.

I think thinner boundaries is actually correlated with feeling strongly and has a weaker one with intuition. It'd make much more sense for feelers to have thinned boudraries because feeling is all about connection.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
45 is an ok score. I thought I'd be thinner to be honest.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
kinda confused by the "forces no one can understand"... I'm probably one of the people who don't understand I guess. xD

got 52.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think thinner boundaries is actually correlated with feeling strongly and has a weaker one with intuition. It'd make much more sense for feelers to have thinned boudraries because feeling is all about connection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boundaries_of_the_mind
Adherence to new age beliefs and practices, such as yoga, reiki, divination, and astrology, is positively correlated with thin boundaries as well as with measures of schizotypy and magical thinking.[5] New age beliefs and thin boundaries may be related through such shared factors as a sense of "connectedness", holism and emotional sensitivity, as well as a thinking style defined by looseness of association. That is, new age beliefs and practices encourage the development of emotional sensitivity and a sense of "holistic self-awareness" associated with magical thinking and the belief that "everything is connected."

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boundaries_of_the_mind
Adherence to new age beliefs and practices, such as yoga, reiki, divination, and astrology, is positively correlated with thin boundaries as well as with measures of schizotypy and magical thinking.[5] New age beliefs and thin boundaries may be related through such shared factors as a sense of "connectedness", holism and emotional sensitivity, as well as a thinking style defined by looseness of association. That is, new age beliefs and practices encourage the development of emotional sensitivity and a sense of "holistic self-awareness" associated with magical thinking and the belief that "everything is connected."

Thanks for sharing. Now I understand even better why people who have those qualities : sensitivity, vulnerability, creativity, and artistic ability tend to "merge or lose themselves" (or feel they do) in their relations. Which can consequently create the opposite effect : not wanting to merge and get to close emotionally and sometimes....avoiding commitment :doh:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
61 lol

Funny though I'm like super allergy girl and always have been. Hmmm :thinking:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
61 lol

Funny though I'm like super allergy girl and always have been. Hmmm :thinking:

I'm a super allergy kind of guy. My score was 36 but when I was younger it would have been much higher.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the correlation between this and MBTI has a lot to do with P versus J, the P types having the thinnest boundaries. I also think we could bring Keirsey into this better than Jung. SJs have the thickest boundaries, NFs have the thinnest in that system. Between SP and NT, I think SP would have thicker boundaries overall.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 24, so more or less the middle. Works for me :shrug:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the correlation between this and MBTI has a lot to do with P versus J, the P types having the thinnest boundaries. I also think we could bring Keirsey into this better than Jung. SJs have the thickest boundaries, NFs have the thinnest in that system. Between SP and NT, I think SP would have thicker boundaries overall.

Ok I need some explanations my dear [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

Then do you mean an INTJ or an ENTJ has thinner boundaries than an ESFP ? :shrug:

How do you reach such a conclusion ?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As someone who has two genetic illnesses, this sounds like an utter crock of shit and is part of the reason people are denied appropriate medical treatment.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok I need some explanations my dear [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

Then do you mean an INTJ or an ENTJ has thinner boundaries than an ESFP ? :shrug:

How do you reach such a conclusion ?

It's not a conclusion based on very much.