• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Quadra Values test

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Found this Quiz on playbuzz

My result was Delta Quadra

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Got delta even though I usually get gamma.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got delta even though I usually get gamma.

ISTJ can convert into either ISTj (LSI, Beta, my hard-to-find dual) or ISTp (SLI, Delta). If your program function is Si, then Delta is right for you. If your program function is Ti, then you'd be a Gamma.

Perhaps Delta is more likely?

:shrug:

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, that might answer your "x" question in your profile (ISFx). ISFJ in M/B can translate into ISFp (SEI, Alpha) in Socionics if your program function is actually Si (as opposed to Fi). You have already self-described as SEI, so that fits, in which case Fe would be your creative function (and an available sub-type for SEI). Must be a decent quiz.

:shock:

Nifty!

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Beta. Duh! Not bad for a really short quiz.

:happy2:

Beta: Allies matter.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Delta, but basic quiz.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beta. Maybe I'm really EIE.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Delta...

Nah bruh. I'm alpha af.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vorta

Te blocked with Ni

Gamma types take a longer-term view regarding efficiency and profitability, giving lower priority to the short term. Likewise, they tend to aim at the broader benefits of decisions, rather than only at those affecting themselves, giving them an inclination for self-sacrifice.
Gamma types like to talk about where present trends are leading in terms of potentially profitable events and undertakings.
Gamma types tend to give more value to ideas and concepts that are firmly connected to factual information.

Fi blocked with Se

Gamma types take a hard-line approach regarding ethical principles and the punishment, even revenge, on those who break them.
Gamma types place high value on personal loyalty, once they feel a close relationship has been established.
Gamma types like to discuss personal relationships in a realistic manner and are skeptical that "jerks" can ever become "nice people", for instance.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so