User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 215

  1. #11
    Senior Member Lexlike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    I'd be happy to change
    If you could change, which type would you choose?

    btw its interesting that on one hand I m good in intrapersonal intelligence which uses more the right (intuitive) side of the brain, on the other hand Logical-Mathematical intellignece which uses the left (logical) side of the brain...
    I...74%
    N...66%
    F... 62%
    P... 72%
    Ti- Ne- Si- Fe
    Te- Ni-Fi- Se
    Ennegramm: 4w5
    Intrapersonal with Logical- Mathemathical I.
    Cassification: brunette East- baltid^^

  2. #12
    seor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexlike View Post
    I tink this would be my 2nd type
    And yours is mine.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  3. #13
    Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexlike View Post
    If you could change, which type would you choose?

    btw its interesting that on one hand I m good in intrapersonal intelligence which uses more the right (intuitive) side of the brain, on the other hand Logical-Mathematical intellignece which uses the left (logical) side of the brain...
    Good point, left and right would have a different strength and the test only highlights one.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    You are an Interpersonal Thinker.

  5. #15
    you are right mippus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexlike View Post
    If you could change, which type would you choose?

    btw its interesting that on one hand I m good in intrapersonal intelligence which uses more the right (intuitive) side of the brain, on the other hand Logical-Mathematical intellignece which uses the left (logical) side of the brain...
    yours, of course
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    67

    Default

    You are an Existential Thinker
    Existential thinker Existential thinkers:

    * Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
    * Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings
    * consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions

    Other Existential Thinkers include
    The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King

    Careers which suit Existential Thinkers include
    Philosopher, Religious leader, Head of state, Artist, Writer

  7. #17
    you are right mippus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Xavier View Post
    You are an Existential Thinker
    Existential thinker Existential thinkers:

    * Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
    * Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings
    * consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions

    Other Existential Thinkers include
    The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King

    Careers which suit Existential Thinkers include
    Philosopher, Religious leader, Head of state, Artist, Writer
    Would that imply then that the X in your type probably is F?
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

  8. #18
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    Would that imply then that the X in your type probably is F?
    Not necessarily. Plato doesn't come off as very F IMO. And Blaise Pascal was certainly an Existential thinker, yet was also a brilliant mathematican.

  9. #19
    you are right mippus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Your Pascal quote is very interesting in that respect. Do you suggest that F's can't excell at maths?
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

  10. #20
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    Your Pascal quote is very interesting in that respect. Do you suggest that F's can't excell at maths?
    No of course not. Pascal is commonly classifed as INTP. INTP are really into logic no? And math and logic are commonly linked.

    Anyways.....forget it. It was one of those half-ass statements I make when my mind isn't working at top quality.

Similar Threads

  1. What kind of warrior are you?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 10-15-2017, 11:47 AM
  2. What kind of thinker are you?
    By OrangeAppled in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-20-2014, 03:02 PM
  3. What kind of food are you?
    By fidelia in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2014, 02:06 PM
  4. [MBTItm] What kind of XNFP are you?
    By Rebe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 12:19 AM
  5. What kind of creative are you?
    By wolfy in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO