• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Greek God/Goddess Personality Quiz

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
1454907709.jpg

Your Result:
Apollo
God of music, arts, knowledge, healing, plague, prophecy, poetry, manly beauty, and archery. He is the son of Zeus and Leto, and the twin brother of Artemis. Both Apollo and Artemis use a bow and arrow. Apollo is often incorrectly identified as the god of the sun. Although Apollo is the god of the sun in Roman mythology, Helios is the god of the sun in Greek mythology. In sculpture, Apollo is depicted as a very handsome, beardless young man with long hair and an ideal physique. As the embodiment of perfectionism, he could be cruel and destructive, and his love affairs were rarely happy. He often appears in the company of the Muses. His attributes include the laurel wreath and lyre. His sacred animals include roe deer, swans, cicadas, hawks, ravens, crows, foxes, mice, and snakes. His Roman counterpart is also named Apollo.

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hades

King of the underworld and the dead. His consort is Persephone. His attributes are the drinking horn or cornucopia, key, sceptre, and the three-headed dog Cerberus. His sacred animals include the screech owl. He was one of three sons of Cronus and Rhea, and thus sovereign over one of the three realms of the universe, the underworld. As a chthonic god, however, his place among the Olympians is ambiguous. In the mystery religions and Athenian literature, Pluto ("the Rich") was his preferred name, with Hades referring to the underworld itself. The Romans translated Plouton as Dis Pater ("the Rich Father") or Pluto.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Which Greek God/Goddess are you like most?
Your Result:
Hermes
latest

God of boundaries, travel, communication, trade, language, and writing. The son of Zeus and Maia, Hermes is the messenger of the gods, and a psychopomp who leads the souls of the dead into the afterlife. He was depicted either as a handsome and athletic beardless youth, or as an older bearded man. His attributes include the herald's wand or caduceus, winged sandals, and a traveler's cap. His sacred animals include the tortoise.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Your Result: Artemis

Virgin goddess of the hunt, wilderness, animals, young girls, childbirth, and plague. She is often incorrectly identified as the goddess of the moon, but that is in fact Selene. In later times Artemis became associated with bows and arrows. She is the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and twin sister of Apollo. In art she is often depicted as a young woman dressed in a short knee-length chiton and equipped with a hunting bow and a quiver of arrows. Her attributes include hunting spears, animal pelts, deer and other wild animals. Her sacred animals include deer, bears, and wild boars. Her Roman counterpart is Diana.

Thought for sure I'd get Athena, because I always do on these tests. But Artemis is my second fave, so I won't complain :)

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Result:
Apollo

God of music, arts, knowledge, healing, plague, prophecy, poetry, manly beauty, and archery. He is the son of Zeus and Leto, and the twin brother of Artemis. Both Apollo and Artemis use a bow and arrow. Apollo is often incorrectly identified as the god of the sun. Although Apollo is the god of the sun in Roman mythology, Helios is the god of the sun in Greek mythology. In sculpture, Apollo is depicted as a very handsome, beardless young man with long hair and an ideal physique. As the embodiment of perfectionism, he could be cruel and destructive, and his love affairs were rarely happy. He often appears in the company of the Muses. His attributes include the laurel wreath and lyre. His sacred animals include roe deer, swans, cicadas, hawks, ravens, crows, foxes, mice, and snakes. His Roman counterpart is also named Apollo.

Well then.

Your Result:
Apollo

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Athena
Goddess of intelligence, skill, peace, warfare, battle strategy, handicrafts, and wisdom. According to most traditions, she was born from Zeus's head, fully formed and armored. She is depicted as being crowned with a crested helm, armed with shield and spear, and wearing the aegis over a long dress. Poets describe her as "grey-eyed" or having especially bright, keen eyes. She is a special patron of heroes such as Odysseus. She is also the patron of the city Athens (which was named after her). Her symbol is the olive tree. She is commonly shown as being accompanied by her sacred animal, the owl. Her Roman counterpart is Minerva.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Result:
Athena
Goddess of intelligence, skill, peace, warfare, battle strategy, handicrafts, and wisdom. According to most traditions, she was born from Zeus's head, fully formed and armored. She is depicted as being crowned with a crested helm, armed with shield and spear, and wearing the aegis over a long dress. Poets describe her as "grey-eyed" or having especially bright, keen eyes. She is a special patron of heroes such as Odysseus. She is also the patron of the city Athens (which was named after her). Her symbol is the olive tree. She is commonly shown as being accompanied by her sacred animal, the owl. Her Roman counterpart is Minerva.

Not surprised I got this as soon as I put that my preferred animal was an owl. I also love mythology.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Result: Hades

King of the underworld and the dead. His consort is Persephone. His attributes are the drinking horn or cornucopia, key, sceptre, and the three-headed dog Cerberus. His sacred animals include the screech owl. He was one of three sons of Cronus and Rhea, and thus sovereign over one of the three realms of the universe, the underworld. As a chthonic god, however, his place among the Olympians is ambiguous. In the mystery religions and Athenian literature, Pluto ("the Rich") was his preferred name, with Hades referring to the underworld itself. The Romans translated Plouton as Dis Pater ("the Rich Father") or Pluto.

Tallying up my scores, I had Hades on 8 characteristics to Hestia's 7. Considering how they're sort of linked in mythology though, I suppose that makes at least some form of sense.

baccheion

Hestia

Virgin goddess of the hearth, home, and chastity. She is a daughter of Rhea and Cronus, and a sister of Zeus. Not often identifiable in Greek art, she appeared as a modestly veiled woman. Her symbols are the hearth and kettle. In some accounts, she gave up her seat as one of the Twelve Olympians in favor of Dionysus, and she plays little role in Greek myths. Her Roman counterpart Vesta, however, was a major deity of the Roman state.

Hades

Code:
9       Hestia
8       Hades
7       Poseidon
7       Athena
6       Demeter
6       Zeus
6       Dionysus
5       Artemis
4       Ares
4       Hera
4       Hephaestus
4       Apollo
4       Hermes
3       Aphrodite

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apollo 13 :D Thanks to Tom Hanks for the result of this test :doh:

But there is something true I love to use the bow and the arrow :bananallama:

My love affairs are rarely happy, I am a perfectionist, I have the ideal figure than all women dream of, and I work with writing, arts and prophecy as I do analyse dreams and so on.

I can be "destructive" for the love of truth and my frankness/idealism isn't always welcome by all...

ygolo

My termites win

1454908081.jpg

Your Result:
Hades

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
passage of the human soul

Your Result:
Demeter

Goddess of grain, agriculture, harvest, growth, and nourishment. Demeter is a daughter of Cronus and Rhea, and a sister of Zeus, by whom she bore Persephone. Demeter is one of the main deities of the Eleusinian Mysteries, in which her power over the life cycle of plants symbolizes the passage of the human soul through life and into the afterlife. She is depicted as a mature woman, often crowned and holding sheafs of wheat and a torch. Her symbols are the cornucopia, wheat-ears, the winged serpent, and the lotus staff. Her sacred animals include pigs and snakes. Her Roman counterpart is Ceres.

Tengri

Your Result:
Apollo

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hera

hera.jpg

Queen of the gods, and goddess of marriage, women, childbirth, heirs, kings, and empires. She is the wife and sister of Zeus, and the daughter of Cronus and Rhea. She was usually depicted as a regal woman in the prime of her life, wearing a diadem and veil and holding a lotus-tipped staff. Although she is the goddess of marriage, Zeus's many infidelities drive her to jealousy and vengefulness. Her sacred animals include the heifer, the peacock, and the cuckoo. Her Roman counterpart is Juno.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Result:
Athena
1454907894.jpg

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Demeter

1454907950.jpg

Goddess of grain, agriculture, harvest, growth, and nourishment. Demeter is a daughter of Cronus and Rhea, and a sister of Zeus, by whom she bore Persephone. Demeter is one of the main deities of the Eleusinian Mysteries, in which her power over the life cycle of plants symbolizes the passage of the human soul through life and into the afterlife. She is depicted as a mature woman, often crowned and holding sheafs of wheat and a torch. Her symbols are the cornucopia, wheat-ears, the winged serpent, and the lotus staff. Her sacred animals include pigs and snakes. Her Roman counterpart is Ceres.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
scaletowidth

Athena :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie: My Athena (Smite staff :D)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got Apollo

Atomic Fiend

Your Result:
Ares
1454907771.jpg

God of war, bloodshed, and violence. The son of Zeus and Hera, he was depicted as a beardless youth, either nude with a helmet and spear or sword, or as an armed warrior. Homer portrays him as moody and unreliable, and he generally represents the chaos of war in contrast to Athena, a goddess of military strategy and skill. Ares is known for cuckolding his brother Hephaestus and conducting an affair with Aphrodite. His sacred animals include vultures, venomous snakes, dogs, and boars. His Roman counterpart Mars by contrast was regarded as the dignified ancestor of the Roman people.