• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Blog Alignment Test

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
HelloQuizzy.com: The Blog Alignment Test

do u need a quiz to categorize the content of ur blog for you? don't know if you're as pure as the driven snow or as problematic as our cultural association of whiteness with purity? fear not friend. i am here for you.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
True Neutral

14133046340622511730.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You're not problematic in a way that attracts criticism/attention or a pure beacon of social justice activism. Nor are you living for the aesthetic or shitposting your way to the fast lane of eternal damnation. You just have a blog on Tumblr.com and would really like to keep using it in peace. When you like A Thing, you reblog it.

You would very much like to avoid anononymous death threats from either end of the political spectrum, so you tend to stay moderate or post nothing political at all. You only signed up for this godforsaken website because you wanted to see more videos of cute animals, and now you are trapped in a polarized blue hellscape that changes it's fckng layout every godDAmn week....You would leave but you have no idea how you spent your time on the internet before you flushed your life down the toilet like this.

You are a survivor. I salute you. Now get back to those pictures of cats in sweaters.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Problematic Shitposter
6786955918031391015.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

"godless filth"

oh man. what the fck do i even say about u, u living, breathing, youtube comment of an individual?

you embody the qualities that some parts of the internet have deemed "problematic," but what that really means is that ur probably scummy in some way but u valiantly try to be funny. or maybe you're not trying to be funny. maybe your only aim is to amuse yourself with the anger of others. or u think being scummy=being funny.

u are the bottom-of-the-barrel shitposter. the 2008 youtube troll shitposter. the 9gag shitposter. the reddit shitposter. the /pol shitposter. u would probably get beaten up if you read the content of your shitposts out loud in public. and ur pretty proud of that, for some reason.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this description is too intense for my... less than mediocre Tumblr page. Almost everything being sexual stuff, exaggerated but funny criticisms of others, or interesting and informative posts (mostly mbti)... I only shitpost myself when the time calls for it! D:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pure Neutral

u and a fish out of water have something in common: u are innocent flip-floppers

4160480424839397984.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Your content is either some horrifying mix of shitposting and aesthetic (including aesthetic shitposting, a rare art form) or something entirely different. Maybe your blog is exclusively dedicated to social justice, politics, activism, etc. Maybe you're just a socially conscious person who doesn't know what the fuck they like and just shrugs helplessly at their inconsistent train wreck of a blog.

Either way, tagging your triggering content is important to you, and if you do offend someone in a socially/institutionally oppressed group you apologize and learn from your mistakes. For the most part, you post whatever you find interesting, entertaining, or important, and sometimes that includes political content. And maybe sometimes that involves memes or Shrek in some way. Who knows?

IT'S FUCKING ACCURATE

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Neutral Shitposter
11897639131295689003.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

ur just here to see some good old fashioned memes and occasionally, mcfreakin lose it (this reference will be dated in about two days, but that's just a testament to the thriving but unstable shitpost economy. is this a shitpost renaissance or the precursor to a great shitpost depression??? time will tell)

You may post about politics or serious issues every once in a blue moon, but for the most part, your true priority is creating or spreading warped surrealist/existentialist humor (or alternatively, terrible memes.) The names may be deceiving, but neutral shitposting is truly the most pure form of shitposting that there is. It is shitposting untainted by any true involvement with reality. In neutral shitposting, there is only a goddless and bizarre combination of words and images that inexplicably results in humor and comraderie.

I don't do tumblr but memes are very important to my life.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Problematic Neutral

12582021061445707441.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

whatever you're doing, you're somehow doing it problematically.

Problematic Neutral

As far as your content is concerned, you probably just post what appeals to you, regardless of whether it's related to aesthetic, shitposting, both, or neither. But whatever you're doing on tumblr.com, you're managing to do it problematically.

Maybe u are just a teen having a good and problematic time, offending large angry swarms of people by accident. Maybe you're an anti-SJ blogger offending large angry swarms of people on purpose.

either way, u keep fucking up buddy. i don't know how but u keep fucking doing it.

tumblr might not be your ideal target audience, unless your ideal target audience is people u can offend on purpose. if so, boy, are you in the right place.

-----------------------------------------------------

This is apparently Problematic?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
True Neutral

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
so aeshetic/shit-posting = lawful/chaotic, and good/evil is the problematic scale. hahaha.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
True to stereotype:

Your result for The Blog Alignment Test ...

Pure Aesthetic

You just want to reblog pictures of sunsets, foggy landscapes, and blue hair. You don't tend to post problematic content, and you try to tag anything that could offend/trigger. You want everyone to have a chill time and gaze upon your conception of beauty in peace.

Maybe you run a blog about aesthetic related to your gender identity, race, or sexuality, and your conception of beauty is inextricably intertwined with that aspect of yourself or your belief system. Either way, there isn't a lot of content to criticize you for.

Keep posting pictures of bath bombs in the toilet or Hozier lyrics superimposed on pictures of Renaissance art or whatever it is that you do.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Neutral Aesthetic

you're here for The Aesthetic and The Aesthetic only

Neutral Aesthetic
You're not involved in any of the tumblr politics. That's just not what your content is about. Your content is about Apple products in the bathtub or a vase full of spaghetti or something, and you just want to be left to it. Everything you post is just for the aesthetic, and not in an ironic way. There's no ironic aesthetic shitposting here (probably). In 2010 we would have called you a "hipster blogger." You have probably not made nearly as many horrifying mistakes as I have on the internet (like using the term "hipster blogger in 2010. Or being on Tumblr in 2010 just in general) because you are a Neutral Aesthetic blogger. And I envy you.

They got it...

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
True Neutral

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pure Neutral

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Problematic Neutral

Problematic Neutral

As far as your content is concerned, you probably just post what appeals to you, regardless of whether it's related to aesthetic, shitposting, both, or neither. But whatever you're doing on tumblr.com, you're managing to do it problematically.

Maybe u are just a teen having a good and problematic time, offending large angry swarms of people by accident. Maybe you're an anti-SJ blogger offending large angry swarms of people on purpose.

either way, u keep fucking up buddy. i don't know how but u keep fucking doing it.

tumblr might not be your ideal target audience, unless your ideal target audience is people u can offend on purpose. if so, boy, are you in the right place.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Neutral Aesthetic

Neutral Aesthetic

You're not involved in any of the tumblr politics. That's just not what your content is about. Your content is about Apple products in the bathtub or a vase full of spaghetti or something, and you just want to be left to it. Everything you post is just for the aesthetic, and not in an ironic way. There's no ironic aesthetic shitposting here (probably). In 2010 we would have called you a "hipster blogger." You have probably not made nearly as many horrifying mistakes as I have on the internet (like using the term "hipster blogger in 2010. Or being on Tumblr in 2010 just in general) because you are a Neutral Aesthetic blogger. And I envy you.

So accurate.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neutral Aesthetic

10809611369842860132.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Problematic Neutral