• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which of my fantasy world regions are you from?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
About two years ago, I started crafting the world of Ordisia. It was wonderful. I had histories; foods; climates; class, religious, and educational systems; wildlife, and even an alphabet, which I have since relearned and begun writing journal entries in.

Each of the regions has its own distinct flavor. Obviously not all the inhabitants in that region are all the same, but there are overarching themes. You probably won't relate to all of it, but that's okay. You can't put a whole region on one person. Also, not all of the regions are created equal. In Ordisia, there is a "bad" region (I won't say which), but I wanted it to be more realistic to get on a quiz result.

Please enjoy. I spent a long time looking over my old notes and creating this. :)

Personality Quiz: Which Ordisian region are you from?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ooooh I love when people make test of their own stuff like this!!! Really cool. :D

I wanna take this super super bad but I can't get anything on quibblo to load on either Chrome, Firefox, or my phone. :( What browser do you use?

Edit: Got it to load, it just took a really long time for some reason. Here's my result!!

Heben

9a5a66eabf33c278b5f41fac9d741f2e.jpeg

You tend towards emotional volatility and melancholy. You feel like a reject, outcast, and orphan. You're probably wounded at the core, running from the love you both crave and fear. Being loved is your deep desire, but you feel like you aren't worthy of it; thus, it scares you. You're intensely loyal to the groups you feel connected to, and you will take care of your loved ones at all costs. You are resourceful and shy. You tend towards isolation and dropping off the map for days at a time. Sometimes you self-sabotage and wallow in your own negativity.

Heben is located in the north of Ordisia. It is a vast and large steppe with immensely powerful winds. There are few resources, so Hebenians have to be resourceful. They nomads on the run from the Thrivian government. Because of past actions, the government persecutes them and terrorizes them constantly. Hebenians are wounded and emotionally reactive people. They tend to stew in their own pain and send out agonizing cries for help.

Last edited:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't get the page to load on my computer. :(

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Orbin
bf1a6d4c43676f9251e7fcb3ac42290e.jpeg

You are an exceptionally kind and gentle person. Having an enormous amount of empathy, you truly care for others. However, you are also very emotional. People have often called you weak or thin-skinned. Your emotions draw you towards art and beauty; you are generally very expressive. You have tendencies toward being kind, peaceful, and accepting. You can also be very passive-aggressive and emotionally manipulative.

Orbin is located in the center of Ordisia. It is almost always mild and breezy, and the region is characterized by its vast meadows and rolling hills. Orbinians are constantly targeted by the Thrivian government; they endure a lot of unfairness and torture. Still, the citizens maintain a sense of hope and kindness. They are known for being altruistic, always lending a hand to needy people in other regions. They are the world-changers and accepting progressives of Ordisia.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION], so if we just wait for it it will eventually load?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION], so if we just wait for it it will eventually load?

It took me a few minutes, but, it did load. :) [MENTION=22178]hel[/MENTION] so you see this too.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Armis

172ea5ed5b49d3734d613a99f40f1bee.jpeg

You are private, reserved, and bitter. You feel that the world has a lot of injustice, so you consider yourself a fighter. However, you don't loudly protest; you quietly work to overthrow and dismantle all that is wrong. You're cool and distant, but extremely protective. Nothing goes unseen by you. You are intensely loyal, with an unparalleled sense of duty. You deeply value being brave and skeptical. You enjoy activities that are quiet and hands-on.

Armisians live in the northeast of Ordisia. Armis is covered in thick, green forests. Little light seeps through the tree canopy. The climate is cool, but never freezing. Armisians are skilled hunters who seek to quietly overthrow the cruel government. Because of their reservedness, the Thrivian government does not notice them. Therefore, Armis, in all its quiet strength, poses the greatest threat to the cruel establishment.

Nope.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Orbin. Not sure about the kind and gentle part, but I do care for others.

á´…eparted

passages
About two years ago, I started crafting the world of Ordisia. It was wonderful. I had histories; foods; climates; class, religious, and educational systems; wildlife, and even an alphabet, which I have since relearned and begun writing journal entries in.

You need to look into playing D&D (Dungeons & Dragons). I'm convinced you would completely fall in love with it. It takes a lot of time/effort/work, and you need a group of at least 4-5 people, but it's massive amounts of fun. The DM (dungeon master) is the one who makes the game, and does exactly what you described enjoying here. Except, you then have players live in the world you create. The 5th edition of the game is the newest one, and one of the easiest ones to get into.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heben, too. It has my favorite photo so far.

The site loaded for me, but without any images except for the result image. The important one!

I used to make lots of things like this when distracted taking a breather from straight up writing about my fictional creations. This makes me want to play like that again. :happy2:

á´…eparted

passages
Thrive

1622f4c74c6b00d644ec17227504d698.jpeg

You are an assertive go-getter who lives with no rules. You're very sensitive to your image, and you enjoy being popular and well-respected. You prefer to be out and about, engaging in action-oriented and edgy behavior; a fast pace does not bother you at all. You have tendencies toward being cruel, violent, or even heartless. You're confident in yourself, but that can often in manifest in narcissism and feelings of superiority.

Thrive is in the south of Ordisia. It is the center of the cruel, dictatorial government. The cities in Thrive always have plenty to live on, and there are all kinds of opportunities for citizens - like good schools, quality restaurants, and party centers. Thrivians are generally entitled people who take pleasure in the suffering of others. They're actually not of Ordisian descent - originally, they were invaders. They took over and now rule over the native Ordisians. Thrivians are reckless and indulgent with few inhibitions.

-------------

Hmm, so it looks like I am in the evil region. I'm not surprised. I mean, I've realized recently that in the star wars universe I'd be unquestionably on the dark side. I swear I am not evil though! *clutches to lawful neutral label*.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
OMG this is so cool to see everyone posting quiz results I actually wrote :happy2: I haven't been this excited on the internet in years

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heben

You tend towards emotional volatility and melancholy. You feel like a reject, outcast, and orphan. You're probably wounded at the core, running from the love you both crave and fear. Being loved is your deep desire, but you feel like you aren't worthy of it; thus, it scares you. You're intensely loyal to the groups you feel connected to, and you will take care of your loved ones at all costs. You are resourceful and shy. You tend towards isolation and dropping off the map for days at a time. Sometimes you self-sabotage and wallow in your own negativity.

Heben is located in the north of Ordisia. It is a vast and large steppe with immensely powerful winds. There are few resources, so Hebenians have to be resourceful. They nomads on the run from the Thrivian government. Because of past actions, the government persecutes them and terrorizes them constantly. Hebenians are wounded and emotionally reactive people. They tend to stew in their own pain and send out agonizing cries for help.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oist
466ff01cd326212ff345fffd866f5235.jpeg

You are a very even-keeled person. Your emotions are relatively stable; in fact, you may even feel numb. You've always felt dirty and pathetic at your core. Generally, you live a life of passive longing and a lack of creativity. You tend towards being lazy, apathetic, and somewhat gloomy. Deep down, you're looking for a way out of the "deadzone" you live in. You often forget to take care of yourself because you spend most of your time in your own thoughts. You're foggy, and you treat emotions almost as foreigners.

Oist is located in the west of Ordisia. It is covered in dark and dirty swamps. It is almost always rainy and cool. The people are forced to eat food that is potentially teeming with bacteria, because the climate is not conducive to cleanliness. The people of Oist live in a state of perpetual numbness, unable to escape. Everything looks the same, so it's almost impossible to find one's way out. Nobody reaches out to Oistians, because they are viewed as unfavorable.

-----------------------------

lol I'd so live there... I would probably just sleep in the comfort of the foggy waters for as long as I remain undisturbed by man-eating bacteria. Oddly enough this place seems quite suitable for my tastes. :p

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Oist

You are a very even-keeled person. Your emotions are relatively stable; in fact, you may even feel numb. You've always felt dirty and pathetic at your core. Generally, you live a life of passive longing and a lack of creativity. You tend towards being lazy, apathetic, and somewhat gloomy. Deep down, you're looking for a way out of the "deadzone" you live in. You often forget to take care of yourself because you spend most of your time in your own thoughts. You're foggy, and you treat emotions almost as foreigners.

Oist is located in the west of Ordisia. It is covered in dark and dirty swamps. It is almost always rainy and cool. The people are forced to eat food that is potentially teeming with bacteria, because the climate is not conducive to cleanliness. The people of Oist live in a state of perpetual numbness, unable to escape. Everything looks the same, so it's almost impossible to find one's way out. Nobody reaches out to Oistians, because they are viewed as unfavorable.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Orbin

3664191-lg-Fi1nZba3AAA.jpeg

You are an exceptionally kind and gentle person. Having an enormous amount of empathy, you truly care for others. However, you are also very emotional. People have often called you weak or thin-skinned. Your emotions draw you towards art and beauty; you are generally very expressive. You have tendencies toward being kind, peaceful, and accepting. You can also be very passive-aggressive and emotionally manipulative.

Orbin is located in the center of Ordisia. It is almost always mild and breezy, and the region is characterized by its vast meadows and rolling hills. Orbinians are constantly targeted by the Thrivian government; they endure a lot of unfairness and torture. Still, the citizens maintain a sense of hope and kindness. They are known for being altruistic, always lending a hand to needy people in other regions. They are the world-changers and accepting progressives of Ordisia.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thrive
You are an assertive go-getter who lives with no rules. You're very sensitive to your image, and you enjoy being popular and well-respected. You prefer to be out and about, engaging in action-oriented and edgy behavior; a fast pace does not bother you at all. You have tendencies toward being cruel, violent, or even heartless. You're confident in yourself, but that can often in manifest in narcissism and feelings of superiority.

Thrive is in the south of Ordisia. It is the center of the cruel, dictatorial government. The cities in Thrive always have plenty to live on, and there are all kinds of opportunities for citizens - like good schools, quality restaurants, and party centers. Thrivians are generally entitled people who take pleasure in the suffering of others. They're actually not of Ordisian descent - originally, they were invaders. They took over and now rule over the native Ordisians. Thrivians are reckless and indulgent with few inhibitions.

hey this was actually pretty accurate