• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maybe the platform/forum inspires people to be more intelligent and authority challenging than they really are?

Haha I doubt that. My results had always stayed fairly regular (I take it like once a month) and then suddenly everything was very different

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
At 100 posts: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=h0LxaVmwdp

INTP much?

In all seriousness though, I am glad this test was created because I feel it is the most honest and accurate evaluation available online. Whether we mean to or not when we take a test or answer a set of questions to try to assess our personality we are biased by our perception of ourselves and how we think our unconscious perception of ourselves fits into a certain system of analyzing personality. With analyzing posts that bias is less likely to be picked up because we are not questioning our behaviors we are simply behaving so the picture is more neutral, more raw. So thanks for having this test. I will take it again when I have more posts and see how it changes.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This test is broken. For some reason literally everyone whose taken it in like the past 1-2 months has gotten intelligent and authority-challenging even if they're never gotten it before, including myself. Something must be off with the coding.

Whats this supposed to mean? You calling me dumb? Wanna fight?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Whats this supposed to mean? You calling me dumb? Wanna fight?

I'd kick your butt! But haha no, it's because I take this test regularly and then one day suddenly my results included those 2 (intelligent and authority challenging) despite never having scored those before, and my big 5 had changed drastically too. I noticed a pattern of everyone who posted their results in this thread after me also getting both of those things (or at least one of them). Something must have changed in the coding. I don't consider myself dumb either, but I don't think intelligent (or authority-challenging--I'm a phobic 6 SJ gosh dangit) belong in my results at all. They used to be fairly consistent before.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ni dom cp 6 reporting for duty:

INTELLIGENT AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING CURIOUS ARTISTIC SELF-CONSCIOUS

You are unconventional, heartfelt and tranquil.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

Detailed Results
Big 5
Openness 96%
Adventurousness 63%
Artistic interests 98%
Emotionality 88%
Imagination 93%
Intellect 100%
Authority-challenging 99%
Conscientiousness 3%
Achievement striving 17%
Cautiousness 37%
Dutifulness 19%
Orderliness 6%
Self-discipline 1%
Self-efficacy 19%
Extraversion 8%
Activity level 25%
Assertiveness 48%
Cheerfulness 6%
Excitement-seeking 49%
Outgoing 1%
Gregariousness 1%
Agreeableness 22%
Altruism 63%
Cooperation 32%
Modesty 34%
Uncompromising 47%
Sympathy 88%
Trust 13%
Emotional range 8%
Fiery 55%
Prone to worry 82%
Melancholy 93%
Immoderation 62%
Self-consciousness 94%
Susceptible to stress 90%
Needs
Challenge 36%
Closeness 48%
Curiosity 98%
Excitement 39%
Harmony 42%
Ideal 78%
Liberty 50%
Love 59%
Practicality 29%
Self-expression 66%
Stability 30%
Structure 21%
Values
Conservation 2%
Openness to change 88%
Hedonism 37%
Self-enhancement 64%
Self-transcendence 80%

Tater

(Social media)
2qipm52.png

10q07wy.png

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hey [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION] & [MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION]... curious what youd guys get!?!

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wow this is impressive how my words define me ! Here are my results :)

image1.jpg

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Personality*
You are unconventional and informal.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's my forum posts analysis:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=FtpJIwRnO1

Shrewd is not a word I would use to describe myself but this is otherwise accurate.

You are shrewd, somewhat inconsiderate and can be perceived as indirect.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's my Facebook results:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=ERATxZa1Qd

You are shrewd and somewhat inconsiderate.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are solemn: you are generally serious and do not joke much.

Experiences that give a sense of discovery hold some appeal to you.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My forum posts

You are unconventional, informal and tranquil.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Big 5

Openness

98%

Adventurousness 54%
Artistic interests 99%
Emotionality 88%
Imagination 93%
Intellect 100%
Authority-challenging 100%

Conscientiousness

7%

Achievement striving 31%
Cautiousness 60%
Dutifulness 33%
Orderliness 6%
Self-discipline 2%
Self-efficacy 16%

Extraversion

20%

Activity level 37%
Assertiveness 33%
Cheerfulness 3%
Excitement-seeking 32%
Outgoing 1%
Gregariousness 0%

Agreeableness

32%

Altruism 74%
Cooperation 58%
Modesty 48%
Uncompromising 66%
Sympathy 95%
Trust 34%

Emotional range

9%

Fiery 51%
Prone to worry 81%
Melancholy 96%
Immoderation 76%
Self-consciousness 97%
Susceptible to stress 93%
Needs
Challenge 25%
Closeness 29%
Curiosity 96%
Excitement 13%
Harmony 21%
Ideal 44%
Liberty 22%
Love 44%
Practicality 11%
Self-expression 50%
Stability 10%
Structure 16%
Values
Conservation 1%
Openness to change 77%
Hedonism 23%
Self-enhancement 25%
Self-transcendence 77%

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
SELF-CONSCIOUS
INTELLIGENT
PENSIVE
MODEST

You are a bit indirect, informal and heartfelt.

You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

More details about the Big 5 Model of Personality Type can be found at:

Shiver

Social Media Personality Test - View Results

Very interesting tool. While my conscientiousness is lower than I would typically get as a result on Big 5, I don't have a large number of posts here by any means (22,004 words; perhaps this is added incentive to increase that total). I would love to be able to run this on other forums I'm on, as I don't use other social media. At any rate, the results are quite good. I can't wait to utilize this later when I've got more data to feed it.

• AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
  • INTELLIGENT
  • CURIOUS
  • SELF-CONSCIOUS
  • ARTISTIC
You are unconventional, somewhat indirect and skeptical.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
So pretty close to the same thing. I love doing this though.

AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
SELF-CONSCIOUS
INTELLIGENT
PENSIVE
MODEST

You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery.

SELF-CONSCIOUS
PENSIVE
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
INTELLIGENT
MODEST
Service: Forum Posts (48,199 words) on 05-16-2017
Personality*

You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are unstructured: you do not make a lot of time for organization in your daily life.

Big5 - Typology Wiki