User Tag List

123 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Default Easy 1 Question Love Languages Test

I found this test, it's not bad. Very accurate for a 1 question quiz.

I got the Handsy Whoar.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Stage 5 Clinger

You basically want to suck up another person's time and headspace because you simply cannot imagine why someone who loves you wouldn't want to be attached to you on a near constant basis. You might be introverted, and accustomed to focusing your entire world around personal minutia so your true love would make you that personal minutia. Avoid the Sugar Daddy/Mommy who will just try to buy you off. Your best match is the Handsy Whoar who will at least want to spend as much time with you, however you'll have to settle for an orifice being penetrated at all times.

lol cool quiz jock. whoever could create such an accurate one question quiz must be a tru genius.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes JocktheMotie, Totenkindly liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Words or Some Shit

What people say is important to you and makes you feel good, despite the fact words are the easiest love language to fake. "I love you, playbuzz quiz taker. My life was incomplete without you, but now that we've found each other we can live happily ever after." Wow that was easy. I didn't even have to Google what to say. Anyways, you're very easy to please as long as your partner has a good script, and even if they don't, a sincere apology overrides all. You're susceptible to abuse because words are everything and unlike Shakira, you know that Hips DO lie, as do the fists and household objects that come whirling towards you. It's fine though, they say they love you and they'd never hurt you baby. Avoid the Handsy Whoar who will sweet talk your unmentionables away instantly, look to Slave Labor who will at least play lip service to you while they instruct you how to wash the dishes.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

Sugar Daddy

You're the Sugar Daddy/Mommy. As in, that's what you need to feel loved. Nothing feels better than that purse or gadget that a small 7 year hold stitched or soldered together for you at absurd markup. Love for you is directly correlated with the GDP of your mate. You're not shallow and materialistic though, you just have good taste and like your comforts, like that fancy new Cecil the Lion pelt you use to dry off your undercarriage after you use the bidet in one of the 7 bathrooms you have. You'll go well with any other type provided you can fulfill their needs enough for them to overlook you for the conspicuous consuming trash that you are.

That picture is everything.
    Likes JocktheMotie, chickpea liked this post

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post

lol cool quiz jock. whoever could create such an accurate one question quiz must be a tru genius.
    I agree, this person is some kind of pro.

Likes gromit, Ghost, five sounds, Totenkindly liked this post

sugar daddy in tha hizzy
    Likes JocktheMotie liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Slave Labour

Your true love knows that for you, subservience is the way to thawing that ice cold taskmaster heart of yours. You busy yourself with inane tasks other people don't give a shit enough to help you with, so your mind equates labor with love. Talk is cheap, but watching your SO on their hands on knees scrubbing the toilet while you're free to kick back for some Netflix and Chill is romance at its core. Hey, you're easy to love, as long as this itemized and prioritized list of menial shit you want to do is co-opted by your mate. You'll match up well with Words or Some Shit, since if you doll out worthy praise your partner will be all too happy to do your bidding.

that's right... they must earn my love with hard labor
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

"found" lol.

Stage 5 Clinger

You basically want to suck up another person's time and headspace because you simply cannot imagine why someone who loves you wouldn't want to be attached to you on a near constant basis
    Um, why wouldn't they want to be?

You might be introverted, and accustomed to focusing your entire world around personal minutia so your true love would make you that personal minutia. Avoid the Sugar Daddy/Mommy who will just try to buy you off.
    Why would I avoid this?

Your best match is the Handsy Whoar who will at least want to spend as much time with you, however you'll have to settle for an orifice being penetrated at all times.
    Settle?
    Likes five sounds, chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Slave Labour

Your true love knows that for you, subservience is the way to thawing that ice cold taskmaster heart of yours. You busy yourself with inane tasks other people don't give a shit enough to help you with, so your mind equates labor with love. Talk is cheap, but watching your SO on their hands on knees scrubbing the toilet while you're free to kick back for some Netflix and Chill is romance at its core. Hey, you're easy to love, as long as this itemized and prioritized list of menial shit you want to do is co-opted by your mate. You'll match up well with Words or Some Shit, since if you doll out worthy praise your partner will be all too happy to do your bidding.

-

Yeah, that's right. Now bring me a goblet of something cool and refreshing. And I wish for some music. Does anyone have a fiddle?
    Likes JocktheMotie, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Words or Some Shit

What people say is important to you and makes you feel good, despite the fact words are the easiest love language to fake. "I love you, playbuzz quiz taker. My life was incomplete without you, but now that we've found each other we can live happily ever after." Wow that was easy. I didn't even have to Google what to say. Anyways, you're very easy to please as long as your partner has a good script, and even if they don't, a sincere apology overrides all. You're susceptible to abuse because words are everything and unlike Shakira, you know that Hips DO lie, as do the fists and household objects that come whirling towards you. It's fine though, they say they love you and they'd never hurt you baby. Avoid the Handsy Whoar who will sweet talk your unmentionables away instantly, look to Slave Labor who will at least play lip service to you while they instruct you how to wash the dishes.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78