• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can We Guess You Star Sign?

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
Can We Guess Your Star Sign?
https://www.playbuzz.com/angelgirl10/can-we-guess-your-star-sign

A Cancer or a Pisces
a562a84d-3c2e-4693-93a5-59fbfbab1e07.jpg

You are either a Cancer or a Pisces.

Both of these star signs are water signs and have personality traits that are common to another. You are understanding, emotional, sensitive, caring and get along with other Pisces/Cancerians superbly. Pisces/Cancerians are the most sensitive signs of the zodiac and recognize a kindred spirit in one another. You take great care not to hurt each other emotionally. Both of these star signs are endlessly loyal and loyal to one another. Your relationship is likely to stand the test of time. You are both introvert, deep and thoughtful. You retreat to solitude when insulted, dumped or fearful. You are sensitive of heart and your friendships are meaningful and eternal.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scorpio

A couple of your strengths are that you are loyal, observant, dynamic, resourceful and passionate. You are fiercely independent and can accomplish anything you put your mind to and you won't ever give up. You are not a social butterfly and prefer to live alone so that there isn't an issue of who controls what at home. You like to be in control. Your relationships can be complicated where you can be possessive and jealous but also extremely loyal. You will always remember a kind gesture and repay it but if someone crosses you you will form a grudge against them forever. This is because of your excellent memory but also because of your inability to let things go. You are the most ambitious, persistent and determined and this as well as your flexibility is your key to success.

i got pluto in scorpio in my 1st house, that's about it. i have a strong venus-pluto opposition that is somewhat life-ruining. i kinda suck at being an aries.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Scorpio, too. Kind of a shame I'm not, because scorpions are cooler than scales.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Cancer or Pisces.

I am an Aquarius.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
aries/sagittarius

I'm the other fire sign by birth :laugh:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like the description of Libra seems rather FP... it's nothing like me at all.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like the description of Libra seems rather FP... it's nothing like me at all.

Libra or Gemini
Both Libra and Gemini are sociable signs characterized by friendships and a busy social calendar. You prefer ideas to emotions, you live in a world of ideas and are associated with socializing. People find you witty, sparkling energetic and engaging as company. You belong to an air sign and are spontaneous, fun, wide-ranging and you can also be very flirtatious. You discuss problems in an intellectual and rational way and can greatly benefit by being in touch with your deeper side.

Both Libra and Gemini are forgiving people and their compatibility provides a creative flexible atmosphere where great ideas can be born.

[MENTION=4660]Vulcan[/MENTION] Im a Libra too, which means my parents had sex in February. Valentines Day. Have you ever questioned why the fuck there are so many fall babies?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4660]Vulcan[/MENTION] Im a Libra too, which means my parents had sex in February. Valentines Day. Have you ever questioned why the fuck there are so many fall babies?

I've never noticed a lot of fall babies. I've noticed more people with summer or winter birthdays.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Virgo

7bba65b3-70a9-4b98-9297-3386f49a3037.jpg

People look to you for friendship because you are a straight thinker and solve problems logically. You are truthful, logical and determined. Virgos live in their own minds as opposed to in their feelings or emotions. Sometimes it can be difficult for people to pin down how you are feeling. You have an excellent memory and an analytical mind. You also have the ability to probe into a person's emotions, see into people and detect what their motives are. You are good at settling other people's disputes because of your rational thinking. You like to be appreciated for what you do. When you're hurt or offended you probably never show it. You're constantly trying to figure things out and improve on everything.

So...

because I picked...

I get virgo... huh, so being analytical means I solve emotional problems logically? excellent memory? lol and me settling other people's disputes? :doh:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Aries or Sagittarius.

But I'm a Capricorn.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Virgo

People look to you for friendship because you are a straight thinker and solve problems logically. You are truthful, logical and determined. Virgos live in their own minds as opposed to in their feelings or emotions. Sometimes it can be difficult for people to pin down how you are feeling. You have an excellent memory and an analytical mind. You also have the ability to probe into a person's emotions, see into people and detect what their motives are. You are good at settling other people's disputes because of your rational thinking. You like to be appreciated for what you do. When you're hurt or offended you probably never show it. You're constantly trying to figure things out and improve on everything.

No.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I was born exactly 9 months after the 4th of July :D

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Libra or Gemini
Both Libra and Gemini are sociable signs characterized by friendships and a busy social calendar. You prefer ideas to emotions, you live in a world of ideas and are associated with socializing. People find you witty, sparkling energetic and engaging as company. You belong to an air sign and are spontaneous, fun, wide-ranging and you can also be very flirtatious. You discuss problems in an intellectual and rational way and can greatly benefit by being in touch with your deeper side.

Both Libra and Gemini are forgiving people and their compatibility provides a creative flexible atmosphere where great ideas can be born.

Infographic shows most common birthdays - Today's Parent

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Scorpio.

I am actually a Sagittarius though.