• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which of the five types of intuition do you have?

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quiz - Which of the 5 types of intuition do you have?

Type 3: Questioning Intuition
0010cb0a-3420-4543-b89b-06241dac04db.jpg

As a child you were constantly asking your parents and teachers a million questions, and you never really grew out of that. While others might rely on social cues or a gut feeling to understand other people, you will ask as many questions as possible to get to the truth. You rarely judge a book by its cover or people by their first impressions, you dig deep and try to get to the heart of everything.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Analytical Intuition

You spend a lot of time collecting and analyzing data before making any decisions, and you can't imagine relying only on your gut feeling. You make sure to always balance your natural intuition with cold hard facts. Snap judgments are a four-letter word in your vocabulary. You won't budge an inch until every possible scenario has been played out.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 5: Adaptive Intuition
65d21015-bd0d-4473-b57d-6bebe84a0f5c.jpg

You give the best advice and everyone turns to you whenever they are in a sticky situation. For some reason you have that perfectly honed inner compass which tells you what the best route is. You sometimes have trouble relating to people who don't have your razor-sharp intuition. But, if you work to mend that, you can bridge any gap. Keep on exploring your innermost thoughts, they will guide you well.

A choosier version of "Empathizer" (sans quick) would be more apt.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Analytical Intuition

You spend a lot of time collecting and analyzing data before making any decisions, and you can't imagine relying only on your gut feeling. You make sure to always balance your natural intuition with cold hard facts. Snap judgments are a four-letter word in your vocabulary. You won't budge an inch until every possible scenario has been played out.

Agree with parts disagree with others, vague and probably tends to overlap. But a fun quick thing.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Observation intuition

I match 1, 2, and 5 by description

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm always a bit skeptical of these short tests. I took their Logical-Mathematical Intuition Test from the same site and was told I am a math whiz. I suck at math.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Its just for fun ;) my result was very accurate though

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Questioning Intuition. The different types of intuition concept is interesting. Reminiscent of the different types of intelligences.

Neat.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Adaptive... You give the best advice and everyone turns to you whenever they are in a sticky situation. For some reason you have that perfectly honed inner compass which tells you what the best route is. You sometimes have trouble relating to people who don't have your razor-sharp intuition. But, if you work to mend that, you can bridge any gap. Keep on exploring your innermost thoughts, they will guide you well.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Adaptive Intuition - yes, I'm an adaptive person. Thank you for the insight, Playbuzz :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 2: Observant Intuition
f28bf2e5-ec0d-4f14-9c9a-26d970a60b97.jpg

Your observational skills are your strongest asset, and you rely on them heavily when making decisions. You tend to pick up on little clues and details that most people miss. The smallest movement in another can speak volumes about their internal narrative. You seek to truly understand your world and go from there.​

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 1: Analytical Intuition
TypeVikaValter/iStock

Wait. That doesn't sound much like intuition at all.

á´…eparted

passages
Type 5: Adaptive Intution

You give the best advice and everyone turns to you whenever they are in a sticky situation. For some reason you have that perfectly honed inner compass which tells you what the best route is. You sometimes have trouble relating to people who don't have your razor-sharp intuition. But, if you work to mend that, you can bridge any gap. Keep on exploring your innermost thoughts, they will guide you well.

Did you get the result that you expected? Tell us in the comments!

Yup, definitely. My intuition is sharpest in-the-moment.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Type 3: Questioning Intuition

As a child you were constantly asking your parents and teachers a million questions, and you never really grew out of that. While others might rely on social cues or a gut feeling to understand other people, you will ask as many questions as possible to get to the truth. You rarely judge a book by its cover or people by their first impressions, you dig deep and try to get to the heart of everything.