• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personal DNA Analysis

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's the link to the test: PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

How they ask questions is definitely somewhat different from other tests that you may have taken and the results, I feel, are specific and relatable. I hope that you guys try it out. It's kind of long but worth it!

-​

And here are my results if anyone's curious: (There was just one statement in the "advocation" piece of it that I feel didn't resonate too well but the others had. It might have just been how I took the test and answered. I'd do it again but it's a bit long and I'd probably get around the same results, hah. But yeah, anyway.)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you are a benevolent inventor.

I forgot about PersonalDNA. I've always been a fan of it.

á´…eparted

passages
It ain't wrong (mostly), but it doesn't really "speak to me". Eh.

XKneixL.png

wQ9Bk0o.png

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you are a generous thinker.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Basically be more open and confident and shit.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you are a generous realist

You are a realist.

- Your attention to detail, appreciation of how things function, and awareness of the world around you make you a REALIST.
- Routines are reassuring to you—you feel safer and more at ease when sticking with familiar things.
- You like to stay close with those around you, seeking comfort from familiar faces.
- You are interested in processes—how things work, what they do, and why—not just how things look.
- Sometimes you doubt that you can find solutions to problems, although you have a good sense of why things happen, and can use that knowledge to find the best way to do something.
- You are down to earth, concerned more with practical, detail-oriented things than with dreamy or ambiguous ideas.
- You have a good sense of your abilities and weaknesses, and don't let your ego get in your way.
- You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
- You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
- You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.

You are generous.

- Your awareness of those around you, along with your nuanced perceptions of the world at large, makes you the GENEROUS person that you are.
- You value time to yourself and understand how rich your private world can be—you know that you don't have to go wild to have a good time.
- You are excited and energized by ideas and often enjoy things more through observation than through experience.
- This tendency gives you an appreciation for different perspectives and opinions about the world.
- Being as aware of others as you are doesn't mean you find it easy to trust them immediately—this is something that happens more slowly for you.
- Despite this, you are aware of the complexities of many situations and are reluctant to pass judgments on others.
- Although you have fewer friendships than some people, those that you have are meaningful and are important to you.
- You value spending time alone—it is while reflecting on the world around you that you often learn something new about yourself or begin to understand something that's been bothering you.
Really interesting test and accurate result, although 'generous' should probably be replaced by 'perceptive' or something similar.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
about you: you are a builder
If you want to be different:
how you relate to others: you are generous
If you want to be different: