• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

16personalities + ordering your letters

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Eh, sorry. I'm extremely exhausted, and math is my nemesis. :uwin:

(I meant that I'm not surprised about your N results because of your very vocal bias towards intuition.)

Somehow I believe you're not good at math because you probably get distracted by your own thoughts. I just did when I typed in "Extroverted Intuition" below, looking up if the word "Extuition" exists. It doesn't, but I found out that "tuition" comes from teaching, making intuition meaning inward teaching.
Despite this, Extroverted Intuition is your friend. I was only able to notice the flaw with Ne.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Evidence of tests being not as reliable: things can be altered if you're feeling more of a certain way.

When I took it again, I got: INFP-T
Introverted 8%
Intuitive 69%
Feeling 76%
Perceiving 64%
Turbulent: 74%

FNPI

Self-study is much better because it's easier to look at yourself over a period of time. Also, tests don't always ask the right questions, and interpretations can be different.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Evidence of tests being not as reliable: things can be altered if you're feeling more of a certain way.

When I took it again, I got: INFP-T
Introverted 8%
Intuitive 69%
Feeling 76%
Perceiving 64%
Turbulent: 74%

FNPI

Self-study is much better because it's easier to look at yourself over a period of time. Also, tests don't always ask the right questions, and interpretations can be different.

Our true types really are a test of tests aren't they? Most times I get INTP (including the official one) and I accept that as my MBTI type.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
entp.jpg

Im too lazy to edit out the tabs from my screenshot.

Also I noticed I have very low assertiveness. Which is weird since considering I'm 8w7. But I guess I can see it since I switch constantly between 8w7 and 7w8...

So I guess the order of my lettering is PENT <---- LOL that's an existing word.

Edit: Ugh, the image is too small the see the percentages of my result.

Extroverted: 87%
Intuitive: 71%
Thinking: 41%
Perceptive: 96%
Assertive: 30%

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The scores were middling mostly because I was too lazy to think about whether I "agreed" or "strongly agreed"

Took it again, this time devoting more than like 2 minutes to it. The graphics were kind of cool, so I figured it'd be worth it.

Aik8PXi.png

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
I took this test a while ago (several months) and got ISTJ.
Now I got INTJ but with only 7% N. Interesting since I thought it was evident I used Ne over Si.
My order would be ITJN.
My INFP mother got ESFP on this test. It was only 1-4% more E and S though.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Our true types really are a test of tests aren't they? Most times I get INTP (including the official one) and I accept that as my MBTI type.

I'm always E/INFP. Tests don't help me distinguish.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
The interesting thing about this test is the assertive-turbulent metric. Is that really an innate part of one's personality though?

- - - Updated - - -

i could be PUYP

I like PUPY

- - - Updated - - -

Serious and silly posts do not belong in the same post...

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The interesting thing about this test is the assertive-turbulent metric. Is that really an innate part of one's personality though?

I'm interested too about this whole Assertiveness/ Turbulent spiel. This is the first time I hear of it being implemented with the MBTI.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm interested too about this whole Assertiveness/ Turbulent spiel. This is the first time I hear of it being implemented with the MBTI.

This test is only based on MBTI, the official test doesn't assess anything to do with Assertiveness. It's an interesting twist but I don't think it adds anything.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
ok who are you, really because you joined way after i stopped putting my type in my profile. so either someone's been discussing me with you or you're an old member

It's okay! I just remember seeing you in some discussion with an INTP, and someone made a comment about INTP vs INFP wars. :unsure:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It's okay! I just remember seeing you in some discussion with an INTP, and someone made a comment about INTP vs INFP wars. :unsure:

i don't remember this i've actually been torn on infp vs intp for a long time but i don't trust online judgements.

yasin

Most Senior Member
Your personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-T)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 21%, Intuitive: 100%, Thinking: 82%, Prospecting: 56%, Turbulent: 16%.
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement

Interesting test, took it about a year ago and got the same letter outcome. My wife had INTJ-T. Happy times.

Constant Improvement as my strategy - this seems about right. One of my main bugbears is when people attempt to reason with me why they do what they do by saying "That's the way we've always done that", particularly when I can see a better way. Routine is an anathema to me.

Pls ans two questions of mine about this test. This is the first test i had given, and i have given it more than 5 times. But i never understood what i should answer in two of it's questions.

I used to think a lot about physics and psychology, god, religion etc (nowadays i think very less about physics and psychology, i'm a bit distracted towards god and religion).

My thoughts are very complex, and difficult to explain to non-intps/intjs. To me, my thoughts are very practical and important and essentially necessary, but to others, they might seem impractical. I don't think anything at all about fairies, goblins, spiritual feelings or anything like those.

So, what should i answer in these two questions:

1) do u often think about impractical yet intriguing ideas? (3 likes, or dislikes?)

2) do u often think about practical and tangible concepts? (3 likes, or dislikes?)

And, i was amazed to see HOW less introvert you are! I used to think intps are the shyest on earth.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Seems accurate, though I thought there would be more ambivalence in the introversion vs. extroversion scale and that my intuitiveness would be just a bit higher. But it helped me consider my thought-process behind how I answered a lot of them, and it makes sense. Ooh, and also the feeling vs. thinking component of it. I think that was just the 1 in my enneagram tritype speaking, though.