User Tag List

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

This was actually a difficult test for me... especially top 3 games of all time. How could they ask that of us?! And also what I prefer in a game depends on what kind of game it is. I wouldn't want all aspects of every single game genre in one single game, so I dunno how I am suppose to rank the importance of each trait. I wouldn't want, for example, an intricate story and background for a simple party game. Maybe I just suck at taking personality tests.

Here's my own results:
    Calm, Strategic, Relaxed, and Deeply Immersed

I would say that action should be much higher, and strategy lower. Afterall, my favourite game genre consists of all the platformers and action-adventure games such as Metroid, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, The Elder Scrolls, The Legend of Zelda, etc. The more fast and fluid the motion, the more skill is involved, the more I feel opted to play it more to master it. But I also need an intricate and fantastical universe to roam through when I am not fighting. It sucks that I have yet to play a game that follows these two requirements completely. Most action-adventure games I have are just too slow... and fighting/FPS games have no depth or beautiful world to explore. And I always prefer playing with people rather than alone, but usually games suck at executing multiplayer in the aforementioned genres. *Sigh* One day...
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

Your Gaming Style : Calm, Strategic, Relaxed, Independent, and Grounded

Strategy

Gamers with high Strategy scores like challenging gaming experiences with strategic depth and complexity. Gamers with low Strategy scores enjoy being spontaneous in games and prefer games that are accessible and forgiving when mistakes are made. Strategy is composed of two underlying motivations:

Mastery: The preference for games of skill and enjoyment of overcoming difficult challenges.
    Planning: The enjoyment of games that require careful decision-making and strategic thinking.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sp/sx

Your Gaming Style : Strategic, Relaxed, Independent, and Deeply Immersed

The Action Components (58%)
    Gamers with high Action scores are aggressive and like to jump in the fray and be surrounded by dramatic visuals and effects. Gamers with low Action scores prefer slower-paced games with calmer settings.

The Strategy Components (73%)
    Gamers with high Strategy scores like challenging gaming experiences with strategic depth and complexity. Gamers with low Strategy scores enjoy being spontaneous in games and prefer games that are accessible and forgiving when mistakes are made.

The Achievement Components (34%)
    Gamers with high Achievement scores are driven to accrue power, rare items, and collectibles, even if this means grinding for a while. Gamers with low Achievement scores have a relaxed attitude towards in-game achievements and don’t worry too much about their scores or progress in the game.

The Social Components (3%)
    Gamers with high Social scores enjoy interacting with other players, often regardless of whether they are collaborating or competing with them. Gamers with low Social scores prefer solo gaming experiences where they can be independent.

The Immersion Components (95%)
    Gamers with high Immersion scores want games with interesting narratives, settings, and customization options so they can be deeply immersed in the alternate worlds created by games. Gamers with low Immersion scores are more grounded in the gameplay mechanics and care less about the narrative experiences that games offer.

「 」