• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MaiType (Fantasy-based tritype test)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
THIS test assigns fantasy archetypes based on tritype. It's still a prototype so the questions are very basic and probably won't tell you anything that you haven't consciously picked, but I found the results and labels quite interesting.

My results:

xHVzPzd.png

There's more but no way to copy-paste without screencaps.

I personally prefer "Oracle" to "Visionary". :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not copying and pasting, but I got this:

Personality ID:
1w2 4w5 5w4

The Alchemist (5w6 SX/SO)

Order
Intellect
Passion

Alchemists are highly knowledgable, introspective, hardworking individuals who have a natural talent for noticing the hidden beuaties in life. They are often identified with being a quirky researcher or literature critic, who are very hard on themselves. At best, they become more self-confident and engaging intellects that take more part in life.
Unique Ability: Research

The Alchemist gains bonus INTELLECT, LUCK, and ACCURACY.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
10r349y.jpg

Impressed by the test. Nailed core type. Not a 6 head fix. 3w4 as heart fix is possible, but I identify more strongly with both of the other types.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Given how short it was, I thought it was decent. I don't think 5 is in my tritype, but it's pretty close. I also had a hard time self-assessing between the instincts; that mirrors my experience with enneagram in general, though, it's only after really studying the instincts and comparing myself to others that I landed on so/sp - so yeah, at least in the instinct part of the test, I ended up picking what I already think I am.

I got 4w5 so/sp, 'The Psychic', as core type. -- Personality ID of 9w1, 4w3, 5w4.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1w9 4w5 6w7

1w9 , rly ? :shrug:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
The Dryad: 4w3 sx/so

Personality ID: 9w1 4w3 7w6

:)

Chrysanthea

Hm... it's just my self-typing reordered.

Personality ID: 9w1 4w5 5w4
The Psychic: 4w5 SX/SP (Harmony, Passion, and Intellect)
Psychics are highly self-reflective, withdrawn, imaginative introverts who need frequent time alone to process their inner worlds. They are fantasists who struggle at voicing their opinions and risk being socially avoidant. At best they are highly creative individuals who inspire others using the power of imagination.

Integration: Fantasist> Esper > Psychic
Unique Ability: Imagination~ The Psychic grants target ally bonus INTELLECT and LUCK
Desires: to be unique, authentic , rare, precious, resourceful, sharp, perceptive, undetectable, inner peace, harmonious, comfortable, connected.
Fears: to be ordinary, mundane, flawed, inadequate. ignorant, intruded, surrounded, exposed, in conflict, complication, disharmonious, separated.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w5 5w4 1w9 sp/sx
The Alchemist
Alchemists are highly knowledgeable, introspective, hardworking individuals who have a natural talent for noticing the hidden beauties in life. They are often identified with being a quirky researcher or literature critic who is very hard on themselves. At best, they become more self-confident and engaging intellects who take more part in life.

If I go with my known trtype...

4w5 6w7 9w1 sp/so
The Spiritualist
Spiritualists are hypersensitive, anxious individuals who are particularly affected by feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. They cope with those feelings by seeking what is missing in life and often find guidance in esoteric systems and philosophies. At best they become self-confident, compassionate, highly creative individuals who believe more in themselves.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1w9 4w3 5w4

The Alchemist (5w6) (SP/SX)

Subclass: The Philosopher (Intellect & Passion)
Intense, original, expression. Most remote and internally focused.

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I went with the feelings and connotations of the imagery, and came out with something different from what I thought my tritype was, but it was interesting and maybe I'm just working on some different parts of the Enneagram right now. It was a surprisingly accurate word analysis of how I like to be dealt with and what I'm like, just not the enneatype numbers I thought I was...:huh:

image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sorceror (sic)

8w7 2w1 5w6 sp/so

does this mean I get magic powers? :unsure: