• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Minecraft Anonymous: Minecraft Addiction Test

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
o9gtvl.png

I haven't actually played in quite a while but I used to be very much an addict.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
banner_66.png

I haven't played it in a while, but I'm a pro at parkour, it taught me Photoshop, skinmaking, resourcepack making, etc.

Chrysanthea

It's been years. Why don't I play it anymore? I hate immature, filthy children infecting every single server. Also because most servers suck. What I want is a vanilla experience based on survival and building creatively with a few good friends, not some stupid overcrowded child infested mini-game server. Anyways, I got 45%!

Attachments

• banner_45.png
    banner_45.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 115

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love minecraft, and I also like aying vanilla survival. Some mods are okay.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I love minecraft, and I also like aying vanilla survival. Some mods are okay.

But would you say you're an addict like Dierdre here? 🦊

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But would you say you're an addict like Dierdre here? 🦊

No, because I do not play it everyday all day. I have played on and off for about the same time though.

The Cat

Staff member
No, because I do not play it everyday all day. I have played on and off for about the same time though.

I'll bet it does... I'll bet it does.
🦊

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're in a bit and you're doing great. 😸

Check out this chunk I found the other day.

zVDairr.png

Mountains like these are really rare.

The Cat

Staff member
Well, now my addiction has decreased of course, I have a job to go to and a kid to take care of. My love story with Minecraft started back in 2013 when I finally got my first PC on which I could actually run some games. At first I considered Minecraft to be a silly game but everything changed when I discovered the multiplayer. Me and my discord crew would spend entire nights digging for diamonds. It's a pity that these days I can only play a few hours after work. For me Minecraft has always been more than a game more like a social network.

Fascinating. What aspects of the game so you find most conducive to social networking and do you find this preferable to other forms of social interaction?