You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Default Murderous Villain Test

I think this test is kinda cool. I got "Angel" and it was spot-on. Haha, what do you think ?
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

Hitler

Like Adolf Hitler, you are introverted but nevertheless possess a charisma that is second to none because you are strongly attuned to people. When you put your mind to it, you can charm anyone. You have a dramatic flair and you like testing other people's boundaries to see what will happen. Be careful that you do not end up playing with fire and getting yourself into a dangerous situation which you cannot charm your way out of.
    whatevs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Apparently I'm closest to Ulrike Meinhof. An ENFP according to Celebritytypes.

Right...

Personality Match

Like Adolf Hitler, you are introverted but nevertheless possess a charisma that is second to none because you are strongly attuned to people. When you put your mind to it, you can charm anyone. You have a dramatic flair and you like testing other people's boundaries to see what will happen. Be careful that you do not end up playing with fire and getting yourself into a dangerous situation which you cannot charm your way out of.

lol

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Hahahaha
    Likes Luke O, EJCC, windoverlake, The Penguin liked this post

Like Vladimir Putin, you always keep your cool, even under circumstances that would cause others to break out a sweat. Normally you keep a low profile, but when an opportunity arises, you decisively spring into action, catching others off-guard and making the most of the opening presented to you. Take care to reign in the smartassery, though, or risk antagonizing others to the point of provoking massive retaliation.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT
    Likes chickpea, asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Saddam Hussein, Dictator of Iraq

"I have heard it said, 'Why not concentrate on [producing] food rather than ... cities, mosques, dams, and factories?' My reply is that ... food should not be a motivation to work."

Attachment 13724

Like Saddam Hussein, you are tough-minded, blunt, no-nonsense and authoritarian. You enjoy being in charge, and you are skeptical of both starry-eyed idealists and slippery, smooth-tongued operators. Nevertheless, you must take such people seriously or else you may one day find the rug being pulled out from under you.

Words of Warning:
    (bolded the things I related to)

Scientific Research:

(I find it hilarious that the major difference between me and him is chillness.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Personality Match
    Like Albert Speer, you are intellectually minded. You see yourself as an observer of events rather than as a partaker in them - as someone who analyzes rather than influences, and thinks rather than does. However, you should remember that your detached analytical stance does not make you an innocent bystander in life and that all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. Passivity is also a choice that affects others.

Oh boy

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

An Angel

Too good for this world
    "Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

Your sweet personality does not match any Murderous Villain. It seems you are too pure of heart and introspective to ever inflict true evil upon the world. Being too sensitive for this world, you are more likely to take your own life than that of another.

But Angel sounds so boring. The Words of Warning section is mostly inaccurate, and I'd never call myself pure.
    Likes Opal, The Penguin liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I got "Angel" and it was spot-on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    An Angel

Too good for this world
    "Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

Your sweet personality does not match any Murderous Villain. It seems you are too pure of heart and introspective to ever inflict true evil upon the world. Being too sensitive for this world, you are more likely to take your own life than that of another.

But Angel sounds so boring. The Words of Warning section is mostly inaccurate, and I'd never call myself pure.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Ghost, The Penguin liked this post