• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attachment Style Test

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
26iVT2O.png

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Avoidance of Closeness

(idk how to get the picture, but the mark is a little bit before 33, I'll say maybe 30)

Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who is very at ease getting close to a partner. You are also comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, as well has having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.

Mostly true, but I don't like to burden others at all, though I don't mind if they have to lean on me. I've gotten a bit better at letting myself do that though.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Another one for Avoidance of Closeness - 56

Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who gets somewhat uneasy when a relationship becomes closer. You are also not entirely comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, nor having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Snapshot Report
Avoidance of Closeness
Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who is very at ease getting close to a partner. You are also comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, as well has having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Avoidance to Closeness: 83/100

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
10/100

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Avoidance of closeness as well wtf this thing is Broken... 61/100

á´…eparted

passages
XoNiSlQ.png

This doesn't surprise me. My main thing is I have a fierce independence streak, and I recoil at any situation which requires me to rely on someone when it would theoretically be possible to do it myself.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
XoNiSlQ.png

This doesn't surprise me. My main thing is I have a fierce independence streak, and I recoil at any situation which requires me to rely on someone when it would theoretically be possible to do it myself.

This

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Avoidance of Closeness

77/100

Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who is prefers not to get too close to a partner (if at all). You are also not comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, as well has having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I tried to answer thinking back to how I have been historically for a more accurate average. I think currently I am much more avoidant than I am normally, so an accurate present score would be more like 60+. I have also been very anxiously attached in other relationships, and I think it's entirely dependent on the attachment style of my partner and my mental health (avoidant partners have made me more clingy, and clingy partners make me more avoidant).

Avoidance of Closeness: 50
Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who gets somewhat uneasy when a relationship becomes closer. You are also not entirely comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, nor having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.

StrawberryBoots

I took the test 4 times. Last night, I scored 38. Today, I scored 29. The description for both scores appeared to be the same:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I took the test 4 times. Last night, I scored 38. Today, I scored 29. The description for both scores appeared to be the same:

Four times? Why.