• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Here's an interesting test...

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
GIANT: dogmatic
DWARF: false
SOUL: manufactured
PERSONA: endless
GUIDE: nature
IMAGO: christianity
SHADOW: hollywood
SPECTRE: problems
STATION: corporation
BATTLE: belief
DESTINY: materialism

How strange. (You can see what my line of thought was, heh.)

And I'm apparently an ENFJ. ^^

ENFP Goddess

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was enfj.

Surprising i got a j at all, everything else fit.
my final word was lust lol.
and my battle was fun???

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ - nah, not buying it

GIANT: travel
DWARF: philosopher
SOUL: nordic - brrrr!
PERSONA: trainer
GUIDE: longship
IMAGO: yoga
SHADOW: phlegmatic
SPECTRE: job - :yes:
STATION: skiing
BATTLE: rousseau
DESTINY: france - :nice:

some of that is a bit scary....

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Hmmm...

INFP

GIANT = motor (driving forces, creative impulses, or features that are carrying you forward)

DWARF = sinuous (inertial tendencies, weaknesses, or features that are holding you back)

SOUL = eternity (private thoughts and feelings, or your basic inner personality)

PERSONA = now (the way you express yourself publicly, your social roles, or your basic outer personality)

GUIDE =odometer (your higher intuitions, your inner sense of goodness and rightness, or your unconscious power)

IMAGO = sex (your ego-ideals, your conscious values, goals, or needs, or your imagined future situation)

SHADOW = enfolded (your hidden side, qualities you have failed to develop, or your irrational sensitivities)

SPECTRE = fantasy (difficulties, anxieties, or conscious dislikes, or areas where help is sought or required)

STATION = present (your basic style or approach to life, your general emotional tone, or issues of identity)

BATTLE = purr (your personal task or quest, an area of moral conflict in your life, or a battle to be fought.)

DESTINY = perfect (an anticipated final outcome, an ultimate achievement, or what is needed for transformation)

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP, who is glad that condom and Tupac didn't end up in her "important words" :yes:

Giant- vagina :shock:

Dwarf- eagle

Soul- nerd :nerd:

Persona- sex :doh:

Guide- large

Imago- dendrophilia :horor:

Shadow- glasses

Spectre- none :ninja:

Station- awkward :(

Battle- egg (sounds like Iron Chef there)

Destiny- wall :peepwall:

I don't think I like my fate all that much :cry:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESTJ. A recent cognitivetypes test also figured me out as ESTJ. Some S behavior have been forced upon me, so that's what I'm suffering now :(

Or, perhaps it's good for me :huh:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
attachment.php

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
I scored as an ENTJ on this test.
Extroverted (55%)
Intuitive (73%)
Thinking (64%)
Judging (64%)

Pretty close, considering I'm an INTj on every other test I've taken.

Anentropic IxTx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I thought I'd posted my results before. It seems not. :cry:
Here: my guide is Reason. I think that about says it all.
The quiz is very cool. ;)

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I did this test a while ago. I found my results amusing. Yes, these are really the words that came to mind.

loldestiny.jpg

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Kinda creepy

Your responses suggest that your Watchword Type is: I N F P

Your GIANT = 'inherent'
GIANT represents the principle of PROGRESSION in your personality or situation
GIANT typically indicates your driving forces, creative impulses, or features that are carrying you forward

Your DWARF = 'shared'
DWARF represents the principle of REGRESSION in your personality or situation
DWARF typically indicates your inertial tendencies, weaknesses, or features that are holding you back

Your SOUL = 'encompassing'
SOUL represents the principle of INWARDNESS in your personality or situation
SOUL typically indicates your private thoughts and feelings, or your basic inner personality

Your PERSONA = 'empowerment'
PERSONA represents the principle of OUTWARDNESS in your personality or situation
PERSONA typically indicates the way you express yourself publicly, your social roles, or your basic outer personality

Your GUIDE = 'basic'
GUIDE represents the principle of INNER PROGRESSION in your personality or situation
GUIDE typically indicates your higher intuitions, your inner sense of goodness and rightness, or your unconscious power

Your IMAGO = 'spirit'
IMAGO represents the principle of OUTER PROGRESSION in your personality or situation
IMAGO typically indicates your ego-ideals, your conscious values, goals or needs, or your imagined future situation

Your SHADOW = 'universal'
SHADOW represents the principle of INNER REGRESSION in your personality or situation
SHADOW typically indicates your hidden side, qualities you have failed to develop, or your irrational sensitivities

Your SPECTRE = 'situations'
SPECTRE represents the principle of OUTER REGESSION in your personality or situation
SPECTRE typically indicates difficulties, anxieties or conscious dislikes, or areas where help is sought or required

Your STATION = 'permeability'
STATION represents the principle of INNER-OUTER BALANCE in your personality or situation
STATION typically indicates your basic style or approach to life, your general emotional tone, or issues of identity

Your BATTLE = 'strength'
BATTLE represents the principle of PROGRESSIVE-REGRESSIVE TENSION in your personality or situation
BATTLE typically indicates your personal task or quest, an area of moral conflict in your life, or a battle to be fought

Your DESTINY = 'design'
DESTINY represents the principle of FINAL RESOLUTION in your personality or situation
DESTINY typically indicates an anticipated final outcome, an ultimate achievement, or what is needed for transformation

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Very unusual.... INTP, no surprise, but I'd really like to find out how this whole watchword format works. (Is this test driven on the words that we chose or the connections we found between them at all, or is it all based on that whole "inner/outer world" stuff afterwards?)