First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Hmmm...

INFP

GIANT = motor (driving forces, creative impulses, or features that are carrying you forward)

DWARF = sinuous (inertial tendencies, weaknesses, or features that are holding you back)

SOUL = eternity (private thoughts and feelings, or your basic inner personality)

PERSONA = now (the way you express yourself publicly, your social roles, or your basic outer personality)

GUIDE =odometer (your higher intuitions, your inner sense of goodness and rightness, or your unconscious power)

IMAGO = sex (your ego-ideals, your conscious values, goals, or needs, or your imagined future situation)

SHADOW = enfolded (your hidden side, qualities you have failed to develop, or your irrational sensitivities)

SPECTRE = fantasy (difficulties, anxieties, or conscious dislikes, or areas where help is sought or required)

STATION = present (your basic style or approach to life, your general emotional tone, or issues of identity)

BATTLE = purr (your personal task or quest, an area of moral conflict in your life, or a battle to be fought.)

DESTINY = perfect (an anticipated final outcome, an ultimate achievement, or what is needed for transformation)
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

LOL.

ESTJ.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ENTP, who is glad that condom and Tupac didn't end up in her "important words"

Giant- vagina

Dwarf- eagle

Soul- nerd

Persona- sex

Guide- large

Imago- dendrophilia :horor:

Shadow- glasses

Spectre- none

Station- awkward

Battle- egg (sounds like Iron Chef there)

Destiny- wall

I don't think I like my fate all that much
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

ESTJ. A recent cognitivetypes test also figured me out as ESTJ. Some S behavior have been forced upon me, so that's what I'm suffering now

Or, perhaps it's good for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

I scored as an ENTJ on this test.
    Extroverted (55%)
    Intuitive (73%)
    Thinking (64%)
    Judging (64%)

Pretty close, considering I'm an INTj on every other test I've taken.
    "Science is the attempt to make the chaotic diversity of our sense-experience correspond to a logically uniform style of thought." -Einstein

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked this easily weak people, in other words they stand no chance!" -Snape

Em. Female INTx and Proud of it. Left-handed Calligrapher. Writer. Scientist. Type Five Enneagram.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

I thought I'd posted my results before. It seems not.
    Here: my guide is Reason. I think that about says it all.
    The quiz is very cool.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

I did this test a while ago. I found my results amusing. Yes, these are really the words that came to mind.

MBTI
    INFP

Kinda creepy

Your responses suggest that your Watchword Type is: I N F P

Your GIANT = 'inherent'
    GIANT represents the principle of PROGRESSION in your personality or situation
    GIANT typically indicates your driving forces, creative impulses, or features that are carrying you forward

Your DWARF = 'shared'
    DWARF represents the principle of REGRESSION in your personality or situation
    DWARF typically indicates your inertial tendencies, weaknesses, or features that are holding you back

Your SOUL = 'encompassing'
    SOUL represents the principle of INWARDNESS in your personality or situation
    SOUL typically indicates your private thoughts and feelings, or your basic inner personality

Your PERSONA = 'empowerment'
    PERSONA represents the principle of OUTWARDNESS in your personality or situation
    PERSONA typically indicates the way you express yourself publicly, your social roles, or your basic outer personality

Your GUIDE = 'basic'
    GUIDE represents the principle of INNER PROGRESSION in your personality or situation
    GUIDE typically indicates your higher intuitions, your inner sense of goodness and rightness, or your unconscious power

Your IMAGO = 'spirit'
    IMAGO represents the principle of OUTER PROGRESSION in your personality or situation
    IMAGO typically indicates your ego-ideals, your conscious values, goals or needs, or your imagined future situation

Your SHADOW = 'universal'
    SHADOW represents the principle of INNER REGRESSION in your personality or situation
    SHADOW typically indicates your hidden side, qualities you have failed to develop, or your irrational sensitivities

Your SPECTRE = 'situations'
    SPECTRE represents the principle of OUTER REGESSION in your personality or situation
    SPECTRE typically indicates difficulties, anxieties or conscious dislikes, or areas where help is sought or required

Your STATION = 'permeability'
    STATION represents the principle of INNER-OUTER BALANCE in your personality or situation
    STATION typically indicates your basic style or approach to life, your general emotional tone, or issues of identity

Your BATTLE = 'strength'
    BATTLE represents the principle of PROGRESSIVE-REGRESSIVE TENSION in your personality or situation
    BATTLE typically indicates your personal task or quest, an area of moral conflict in your life, or a battle to be fought

Your DESTINY = 'design'
    DESTINY represents the principle of FINAL RESOLUTION in your personality or situation
    DESTINY typically indicates an anticipated final outcome, an ultimate achievement, or what is needed for transformation

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Very unusual.... INTP, no surprise, but I'd really like to find out how this whole watchword format works. (Is this test driven on the words that we chose or the connections we found between them at all, or is it all based on that whole "inner/outer world" stuff afterwards?)