User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

My result: Dandere

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

I finally understand myself :O seriously though, it's crazy accurate.
    Previous username: EliaBlack

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Moe

You are pure of heart, kind and loving; the type of character people just can't help but find totally endearing. Sweet and submissive, you put your faith in everyone and believe that everybody has goodness within them. Naturally you are fawned over by many, and people feel a strong urge to protect you from harm. Little do they know that you can easily take care of yourself! Moe types may be soft but they are in control of their lives and tick all the boxes for the role as lead character.
    I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free...

Johari
    Nohari

Tsundere

Tough on the outside, soft on the inside- the tsundere is a difficult character to get along with due to them forever speaking with a sharp tongue. They are hot-headed people who are easily offended, so people have to watch what they say around these metaphorical bundles of barbed-wire. Tsunderes refuse to show weakness, so even if they like someone or are worried about them they will never show it. Secretly, they do care a lot about their friends and family, but they are just too awkward to go about expressing it in a normal way.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Ane

Ane means "big sister". Ane characters are the most reliable and kind-hearted people, forever putting others before themselves. They have a down-to-earth outlook towards life and are very mature for their age. Friends say they are wise beyond their years. Anes like to take care of others due to their caring and parental nature, and have a deep protective streak. They know the best advice to share with friends when they have a problem, and their handy practical skills are always useful for when someone needs an extra helping hand.
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Ni = Si > Se > Fi > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Temperaments: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Johari · Private Blog · Nohari

The MBTI Test Test Status: Phase One

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTp Te

Lolis are the characters who stick out like a sore thumb in a group for looking ridiculously cute. They look far younger than their age, be it short height, flat chest or baby face, and people constantly assume they are underage. This isn't helped by the fact that the loli type has a childish personality to match their looks; they love dolls, eat all kinds of sugary food and give everybody cutesy nicknames. Nobody is sure if a loli ever truly grows up, but what they do know is that lolis can never eat enough cake.

Yap, I look younger then my age and I can't live without sweets.

Same points...
    The Yamato Nadeshiko means "perfect wife", or for a more exact definition "the idealised image of a japanese woman". The Nadeshiko is polite, reserved and speaks only when necessary. They are wise beyond their years and have a soothing aura which is reflected in the calm environment they create in the home. However, the Nadeshiko is not a meek and submissive doormat as her gentle and ladylike demeanour would imply; she has a powerful womanly strength which creates the backbone of the whole family, and nobody would ever dare challenge her intelligence.

BPD.
    True Neutral /SLOAN+ RxOe|I|/5w4-8w9-4w5 Te>Ni>Fi>Ti>>>>>Fe
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

You call me selfish but wait...
    People are generally selfish.
    They don't cere about truth.
    They cere about their truths.
    -by myself.
    YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS NOT IMPORTANT CUZ YOU MADE IT UNIMPORTANT!

Winter in Your Soul Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    174 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

What Anime Girl Stereotype are you?
    Ruth B
    Genki

Genki types are forever running on supercharged batteries. Full of energy and sunshine, they bring motivation and inspiration to their friends just from being themselves. Often their excitable disposition can be too overwhelming for people, but they are usually oblivious to their own antics. Genkis live for the moment and will not let any good opportunity pass them by. They live and breathe for positivity and want to bring out a smile in everybody- even if they have to force it out of them.
    Winter Solstice (A feeling): Finding the brute of yourself while enduring the brute of the world.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Bokukko

The Bokukko type is the tomboy. They are easy to distinguish from other anime girls because they will talk in a masculine dialect and have a more laid-back attitude. Bokukkos tend to be quite scruffy and don't care about putting effort into their appearance; instead they prefer to impress people by entering contests, as they are naturally very competitive characters. They also find great amusement in teasing their friends and pulling pranks. Bold and fearless, Bokukkos like to put on a confident air which other girls look up to- even though some of it is likely a facade.

Likes Lloyd liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Yandere

Friendly and sweet on the surface, the Yandere hides a dark and twisted character underneath their smile. While normally an amiable person to hang around with, if somebody happens to emotionally hurt them then they will have befallen a terrible fate. Yanderes are unstable, and become unhealthily obsessive with their friends and objects of desire to the point of doing crazy things just to please them; and then when other people come into the mix, the bitter, irrational jealousy begins. Beware of the Yandere, for they surely have psychotic tendencies.

Ane

Ane means "big sister". Ane characters are the most reliable and kind-hearted people, forever putting others before themselves. They have a down-to-earth outlook towards life and are very mature for their age. Friends say they are wise beyond their years. Anes like to take care of others due to their caring and parental nature, and have a deep protective streak. They know the best advice to share with friends when they have a problem, and their handy practical skills are always useful for when someone needs an extra helping hand.

what happened to me? am i softening in my old age?! i want to be yandere.

MBTI
    INTJ

The angry and bitter one, who is disgusted by sex.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.
    Likes chickpea liked this post