User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Default Moe

What Anime Girl Stereotype are you?

Moe

You are pure of heart, kind and loving; the type of character people just can't help but find totally endearing. Sweet and submissive, you put your faith in everyone and believe that everybody has goodness within them. Naturally you are fawned over by many, and people feel a strong urge to protect you from harm. Little do they know that you can easily take care of yourself! Moe types may be soft but they are in control of their lives and tick all the boxes for the role as lead character.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Yandere

Friendly and sweet on the surface, the Yandere hides a dark and twisted character underneath their smile. While normally an amiable person to hang around with, if somebody happens to emotionally hurt them then they will have befallen a terrible fate. Yanderes are unstable, and become unhealthily obsessive with their friends and objects of desire to the point of doing crazy things just to please them; and then when other people come into the mix, the bitter, irrational jealousy begins. Beware of the Yandere, for they surely have psychotic tendencies.

Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Oh, what a surprise

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

I mean, kind of? Not... really. Somewhat.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

Kuudere

The Kuudere type is cool-headed and logical who always thinks before they speak. They are incredibly smart- and they know it, almost to the point of becoming a little arrogant at times due to their lightning wit. They are very blunt with their opinions because they know honesty is the most efficient way to success. While seemingly cold on the outside, Kuuderes are much more friendly and gentle when in places or situations where they can relax. They use their intelligence for unselfish motives, and will always aim to find a conclusion that works best for everybody.
    Likes Lloyd liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

or

The Neko girl is part-human and part-cat. They have feline behaviour, such as mischievousness, playfulness and a strong desire for affection; they may even have pointy fangs or pointed cat-like eyes. Neko types are naturally very curious and inquisitive characters, and they like to make sure they know about everything that is currently happening. They also love to be spoiled, enjoy being the center of attention, and can be quite demanding if things don't go their way. They may wear cat ears or a collar to match their personality.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Had to imagine myself as what I would be if I were to take the role of an anime female. And so... I ended up being a Neko~ xD

Neko
    The Neko girl is part-human and part-cat. They have feline behaviour, such as mischievousness, playfulness and a strong desire for affection; they may even have pointy fangs or pointed cat-like eyes. Neko types are naturally very curious and inquisitive characters, and they like to make sure they know about everything that is currently happening. They also love to be spoiled, enjoy being the center of attention, and can be quite demanding if things don't go their way. They may wear cat ears or a collar to match their personality.
    I'ma retake this quiz to see if I have evolved. ; )

Neko

nope. apparently not.

Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Dandere

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Kamidere

The Kamidere type is the ultimate force to be reckoned with. Bossy, stubborn and never excepting "no" for an answer, they are the ruling dictators of everyday life with a major superiority complex. People cower in fear in their presence, but the Kamidere will show no mercy and will always use people however they wish. Kamideres demand special treatment and live to control people; they see themselves as higher beings, while everybody else is their servant. Anybody who dares to defy them will receive a violent punishment.
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Dandere
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari