User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Genki

Genki types are forever running on supercharged batteries. Full of energy and sunshine, they bring motivation and inspiration to their friends just from being themselves. Often their excitable disposition can be too overwhelming for people, but they are usually oblivious to their own antics. Genkis live for the moment and will not let any good opportunity pass them by. They live and breathe for positivity and want to bring out a smile in everybody- even if they have to force it out of them.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes yama, Lloyd liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Dandere, I'm not surprised because INFPs are one of the types to fit this and possible IXFJs (but the FJs are more of Yandere).
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.
    Likes Lloyd liked this post

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

Kuudere

The Kuudere type is cool-headed and logical who always thinks before they speak. They are incredibly smart- and they know it, almost to the point of becoming a little arrogant at times due to their lightning wit. They are very blunt with their opinions because they know honesty is the most efficient way to success. While seemingly cold on the outside, Kuuderes are much more friendly and gentle when in places or situations where they can relax. They use their intelligence for unselfish motives, and will always aim to find a conclusion that works best for everybody.

I'm a green bean killing machine.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Kuudere
    Second place: Meganekko

scores:
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENTp Ne

I got Dojikko, but I feel like Genki or Kuudere would have been acceptable as well.
    (Translator's note: keikaku means plan)

friendly and accessible boomslang's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Kamidere

The Kamidere type is the ultimate force to be reckoned with. Bossy, stubborn and never excepting "no" for an answer, they are the ruling dictators of everyday life with a major superiority complex. People cower in fear in their presence, but the Kamidere will show no mercy and will always use people however they wish. Kamideres demand special treatment and live to control people; they see themselves as higher beings, while everybody else is their servant. Anybody who dares to defy them will receive a violent punishment.
    Share Tweet
    Likes Lloyd liked this post

Animes have a shit ton of ENFP females, INTJ males and a ISTP males.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Bokukko

The Bokukko type is the tomboy. They are easy to distinguish from other anime girls because they will talk in a masculine dialect and have a more laid-back attitude. Bokukkos tend to be quite scruffy and don't care about putting effort into their appearance; instead they prefer to impress people by entering contests, as they are naturally very competitive characters. They also find great amusement in teasing their friends and pulling pranks. Bold and fearless, Bokukkos like to put on a confident air which other girls look up to- even though some of it is likely a facade.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Had to imagine myself as what I would be if I were to take the role of an anime female. And so... I ended up being a Neko~ xD

Neko
    The Neko girl is part-human and part-cat. They have feline behaviour, such as mischievousness, playfulness and a strong desire for affection; they may even have pointy fangs or pointed cat-like eyes. Neko types are naturally very curious and inquisitive characters, and they like to make sure they know about everything that is currently happening. They also love to be spoiled, enjoy being the center of attention, and can be quite demanding if things don't go their way. They may wear cat ears or a collar to match their personality.

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Moe