ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Drama
    Serialized
    Mainstream
    Highbrow
    DSMH
    You’re a passionate person with a DVR to match. You wouldn’t dare skip an episode of your favorite show, and you’ll often read TV recaps to make sure you haven’t missed a single detail. You stick to network and cable dramas — the kinds that start watercooler conversation.

Recommendations: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The West Wing.

I love the first two shows, although quite everyone does. I also love True Detective and Vikings.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Comedy
    Serialized
    Cult
    Lowbrow
    CSUL

You like to laugh, but you’re not looking for throwaway TV. You live for a will-they-won’t-they arc — or perhaps a drawn-out rivalry? Your type of comedy won’t be on network TV, but try recs from streaming or premium networks. These are the shows that (sadly!) don’t last very long, although people often adore them. Extreme melodrama is your forte — if they call it camp, it’s in your wheelhouse.

Recommendations: Enlightened, Freaks and Geeks, Joan of Arcadia.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Comedy
    Serialized
    Mainstream
    Highbrow

CSMH

You like to laugh, but you’re not looking for throwaway TV. You live for a will-they-won’t-they arc — or perhaps a drawn-out rivalry? These are the types of ongoing plotlines you look for in your weekly sitcom — one that you’ll often chat about with your friends the day after.

Recommendations: Parks and Recreation, The Office, The Mindy Project, New Girl.

Will-they-won't-theys are the worst. Screw dramas where the internal dynamics are the source of the drama. "Hey, in this show about our workplace, I'm banging two of my coworkers! How will this story unfold??"

And I explicitly responded "no" to the question of "you'll talk to your friends about tv or whatever," so the test should know better than to tell me that I do.

I like comedies, but not sitcoms. As a Highbrow, those are too Lowbrow for my taste. But those recommendations do make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I usually find myself researching this stuff. If I really like something, I try to find out as much about as I can. I know all kinds of obscure details; more than is probably healthy, really.
    Same here.
    I am only telling you this, of course, in order to manipulate you and force you to do my bidding. It's part of my dastardly plan.
    Same here.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Comedy
    Serialized
    Mainstream
    Highbrow
    CSMH
    You like to laugh, but you’re not looking for throwaway TV. You live for a will-they-won’t-they arc — or perhaps a drawn-out rivalry? These are the types of ongoing plotlines you look for in your weekly sitcom — one that you’ll often chat about with your friends the day after.

Recommendations: Parks and Recreation, The Office, The Mindy Project, New Girl.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

DEUL

You like a good old-fashioned drama, but you don’t have the time or brain space to stay caught up on every single show. You want to be able to turn on the TV and get immediately sucked in. But you’re lowbrow and proud of it — you won’t be looking to network TV for your favorite shows. For finding new things to binge, streaming services are your BFF.

Recommendations: Supernatural, Charmed, Grimm, Nip/Tuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Okay, this one was neat.

Dramatic
    Serialized
    Cult
    Highbrow
    DSUH
    You’re a passionate person with a DVR to match. You wouldn’t dare skip an episode of your favorite show, and you’ll often read TV recaps to make sure you haven’t missed a single detail. The TV you like isn’t often appreciated by a mainstream audience; that’s why it’s special and quite often off the beaten path of a typical network drama. You might not know what’s happening at the watercooler, but you’re the type of person whom people ask for TV recommendations. You know your shit! Streaming services are your BFF.

Recommendations: Twin Peaks, The Wire, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Veronica Mars, Orphan Black.

With the exception of Dr. Who, the others are on my To-Watch list.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Comedy
    Serialized
    Cult
    Highbrow
    CSUH
    You like to laugh, but you’re not looking for throwaway TV. You live for a will-they-won’t-they arc — or perhaps a drawn-out rivalry? These are the types of ongoing plotlines you look for in your weekly sitcom — one that you might have to dig a little deeper to find. Your comedy won’t be on network TV, but try recs from streaming or premium networks. The shows (sadly!) don’t last very long, although people often adore them. Extreme melodrama is your forte — if they call it camp, it’s in your wheelhouse.

Recommendations: Arrested Development, Transparent, The Worst, Bored to Death.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne