User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i like at least one show from every result!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    i like at least one show from every result!
    You are a TV Personality "pure type", a true spectator unicorn.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Drama
    Serialized
    Cult
    Highbrow
    DSUH
    You’re a passionate person with a DVR to match. You wouldn’t dare skip an episode of your favorite show, and you’ll often read TV recaps to make sure you haven’t missed a single detail. The TV you like isn’t often appreciated by a mainstream audience; that’s why it’s special and quite often off the beaten path of a typical network drama. You might not know what’s happening at the watercooler, but you’re the type of person whom people ask for TV recommendations. You know your shit! Streaming services are your BFF.

It's true. Also I love that Orphan Black is a recommendation for this. Orphan Black is amazing.

MBTI
    yupp

Drama
    Serialized
    Cult
    Highbrow
    DSUH
    You’re a passionate person with a DVR to match. You wouldn’t dare skip an episode of your favorite show, and you’ll often read TV recaps to make sure you haven’t missed a single detail. The TV you like isn’t often appreciated by a mainstream audience; that’s why it’s special and quite often off the beaten path of a typical network drama. You might not know what’s happening at the watercooler, but you’re the type of person whom people ask for TV recommendations. You know your shit! Streaming services are your BFF.

Recommendations: Twin Peaks, The Wire, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Veronica Mars, Orphan Black.

i've seen episodes of all these shows except The Wire. and yes I like all those shows
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

CSMH
    comedy, serialized, mainstream, highbrow. Whatever that means. No Hablo lingo de television :p
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.
    Likes Codex liked this post

Comedy
    Episodic
    Cult
    Highbrow

CEUH

You don’t have the time or patience to watch TV week-to-week, so you want to be able to turn on your favorite show at any time and have a good laugh. Your type of comedy won’t be on network TV, but try recs from streaming or premium networks. These are the shows that (sadly!) don’t last very long, although people often adore them. Extreme melodrama is your forte — if they call it camp, it’s in your wheelhouse.

Recommendations: The Comeback, Veep, Party Down, Silicon Valley, Happy Endings.

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Drama
    Serialized
    Cult
    Highbrow

DSUH

Recommendations: Twin Peaks, The Wire, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Veronica Mars, Orphan Black.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Comedy
    Episodic
    Cult
    Highbrow
    CEUH
    You don’t have the time or patience to watch TV week-to-week, so you want to be able to turn on your favorite show at any time and have a good laugh. Your type of comedy won’t be on network TV, but try recs from streaming or premium networks. These are the shows that (sadly!) don’t last very long, although people often adore them. Extreme melodrama is your forte — if they call it camp, it’s in your wheelhouse.

I almost exclusively watch serialized dramas, so I'm not sure how I got this result.

"Your type of comedy won't be on network TV" is definitely accurate IME. Haven't watched any of these shows, so I don't know if I'd like them or not.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Comedy
    Episodic
    Cult
    Highbrow
    CEUH

I almost exclusively watch serialized dramas, so I'm not sure how I got this result.

"Your type of comedy won't be on network TV" is definitely accurate IME. Haven't watched any of these shows, so I don't know if I'd like them or not.
    party down is really good and got cancelled after 2 seasons so you can watch it all fast. veep and silicon valley are funny too. i haven't watched happy endings or the comeback but i've heard good things.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

I don't (or have yet to) watch TV but these are my results:

Drama, Serialized, Cult, Lowbrow ~ DSUL
    You’re a passionate person with a DVR to match. You would never skip an episode of your favorite currently airing show, and you’ll often read TV recaps to make sure you haven’t missed any detail. You might not know what’s happening at the watercooler, but you’re the type of person whom people ask for TV recommendations. You know your shit! For finding new shows to binge, streaming services are your BFF. Extreme melodrama is your forte — if they call it camp, it’s in your wheelhouse.

Recommendations: Fringe, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, True Blood, Roswell.