• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your PSTypes Enneagram Results?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. Type 7 (56)
2. Type 2 (43)
3. Type 4 (42)
4/5. Type 6/9 (33)
6. Type 3 (13)
7. Type 8 (8)
8. Type 5 (5)
9. Type 1 (4)

Mostly unsurprising, minus E4 in 3rd place. I think the test emphasized E4 being dramatic a lot so that's probably why.

á´…eparted

passages
Can't get much more clear cut than this:

UVPWjL8.png

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type One: 27
Type Two: 27
Type Three: 24
Type Four: 55
Type Five: 45
Type Six: 32
Type Seven: 30
Type Eight: 17
Type Nine: 32

Your main type is 4.
Considering the wings you should be a 4w5.

Jaidyn

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jaidyn-enneagram-scores-04032015.jpg

I took this same test around October of last year and while my 2 was much higher, I got the same results as far as my wings. Type 9 with Balanced wings. My scores for 1 and 8 are always 0 on this test. On some other tests, I score a 1 wing, but only barely. Others I score an 8 wing... but again only barely. Maybe I really don't have a wing?

Edit: I actually explored tests after doing some reading about my type. I have checked out the 9w1 and 9w8 and I really cannot decide on either. I easily see myself in both descriptions. Meh. Not terribly worried about it. Just more curious than anything.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
rpkliEV.png

Yeah, I'm usually a whatever wing 4

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Type One: 0
Type Two: 30
Type Three: 12
Type Four: 52
Type Five: 16
Type Six: 29
Type Seven: 43
Type Eight: 0
Type Nine: 25
Your main type is 4.

Hm. I'm a 4w3, I think. And I'm surprised 2 is that high.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type One: 1
Type Two: 39
Type Three: 19
Type Four: 40
Type Five: 32
Type Six: 36
Type Seven: 58
Type Eight: 11
Type Nine: 36

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Distribution of Your Scores

Type One: 47
Type Two: 40
Type Three: 28
Type Four: 14
Type Five: 8
Type Six: 34
Type Seven: 13
Type Eight: 20
Type Nine: 8
Your probable Enneagram Type

Your main type is 1.
Considering the wings you should be a 1w2.

:shrug: I've been getting this result a lot lately. [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] thoughts?

á´…eparted

passages

Your main type is 1.

:shrug: I've been getting this result a lot lately. [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] thoughts?

Well one thing we share in common is the low 5 and 9!

I'm not sure really. I wish I was though! I actually haven't really seen much clear-cut in the way of your neuroses on the forums, which is usually rather indicitive of a persons type. It'd be easier to tell in person perhaps? I personally find this test to be particularly accurate.

FWIW I've noticed that some people just don't fit enneagram all that clearly. The same happens with MBTI as well.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Your main type is 1.

So I took this opportunity to re-read some of your type-me thread and to re-watch some of your type-me video, and then to contrast it to mine. Long story short: if you were a 1, I think you would be less consistently composed. One of the main differences between my video and yours is that in mine, you can see the 1-ish anger peeking through quite a few times, sometimes in the form of accidental vulnerability, whereas both in your video and on the forum I have a hard time imagining you losing your cool. You do get mad about things, but you're always collected about it. In contrast -- and maybe this is confirmation bias? -- every 1 I know tends to be about 95% self-composed and 5% not at all, on any given day. (Edit: I think I'm explaining this poorly. [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] is this at all related to the vibe you get from 1s?)

In my experience, 1s and 3s can have exactly the same goals for totally different reasons. You mentioned in your video that one reason why you like baking because you like to feel accomplished. Most of the things I like, I like in part because I like seeing things properly executed. Doesn't matter if it's me doing it, or someone else. (I mean, I like feeling accomplished too, but I don't think I look for accomplishment for its own sake. Maybe I do. I dunno.)

On a more technical note: I can't imagine you integrating to 7 or disintegrating to 4.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well one thing we share in common is the low 5 and 9!

I'm not sure really. I wish I was though! I actually haven't really seen much clear-cut in the way of your neuroses on the forums, which is usually rather indicitive of a persons type.

Really?? Even after reading my blog? :laugh: Interesting. The neuroses are there, that's for sure. I think most of them are currently rooted in anxiety about my life not turning out the way I want it to.

So I took this opportunity to re-read some of your type-me thread and to re-watch some of your type-me video, and then to contrast it to mine. Long story short: if you were a 1, I think you would be less consistently composed. One of the main differences between my video and yours is that in mine, you can see the 1-ish anger peeking through quite a few times, sometimes in the form of accidental vulnerability, whereas both in your video and on the forum I have a hard time imagining you losing your cool. You do get mad about things, but you're always collected about it. In contrast -- and maybe this is confirmation bias? -- every 1 I know tends to be about 95% self-composed and 5% not at all, on any given day. (Edit: I think I'm explaining this poorly. [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] is this at all related to the vibe you get from 1s?)

In my experience, 1s and 3s can have exactly the same goals for totally different reasons. You mentioned in your video that one reason why you like baking because you like to feel accomplished. Most of the things I like, I like in part because I like seeing things properly executed. Doesn't matter if it's me doing it, or someone else. (I mean, I like feeling accomplished too, but I don't think I look for accomplishment for its own sake. Maybe I do. I dunno.)

On a more technical note: I can't imagine you integrating to 7 or disintegrating to 4.

In response to the bolded:
- I think the reason you don't see accidental vulnerability is because I'm generally a pretty open person? Of course, the things I do try to hide I'm extremely persistent about covering. Which would be 3ish, I suppose.
- How would you define losing your cool? I guess I must just have a longer fuse then I perceive. Either that or I'm really good at sorting through my internal explosions of feelings before expressing them.
- Yes on the integration/disintegration. I definitely have a strong 6 fix, so that would make sense. And when I disintegrate I get really conflict avoidant and apathetic, which would be the worst of a 9.

My conclusion from both of your responses, and a lot of conversations I've had with friends lately: I do an exceptional job of looking like I have my shit together even when inside I feel like the world is ending. I think this is for two reasons: 1) My expectations for myself are too high, I make too many decisions based on what I think I "should" be doing. My version of losing my shit is most people's normal. 2) I must subconsciously want to appear composed and somehow manage to pull that off. Even when I was practically suicidal in high school most people had no idea I was depressed.

á´…eparted

passages

I think the 7-4 link is the biggest denoter for me. From all of the 1's I know and have known, I think this is one of the most obvious thing. If just for the fact that the mopiness (while private and hidden) is pretty darn hard to miss when a 1 dissolves, and the joy/fun 1's experience when going to 7 looks very distinct. As my friends put it "you're one of the most chill high-strung people I ever met". The overlay of diligance and care freeness stands out.

Loosing your cool is another one. 1's leak more than they like to admit. I certainly do. There is always this persistent feeling of tension with them that never really vanishes. I don't really get that from the videos I've seen of [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION], or post style. The drive and desire for things to work efficiently is definitely there, but it's missing a certain "flavor" I have a difficult time describing.

I have a decent amount of 3 element in me athough it's hidden (read: I am actually really competitive and have a lot of drive to be top dog, but I fiercely guard it from public view), so it's a bit hard for me to differentiate them in myself at times. From what I have noticed though, they place a higher premium on success. Just the end point, not exactly how it's acheived or what needs to be done to get there. The in between stuff (and subsequent high stress levels) for 1's matters a lot, and usually slows them down a lot compared to 3's).

Maybe this helps?

á´…eparted

passages
Really?? Even after reading my blog? :laugh: Interesting. The neuroses are there, that's for sure. I think most of them are currently rooted in anxiety about my life not turning out the way I want it to.

Yeah it's life stress. It doesn't really have much of a common "theme" I guess is what I am more getting at? Things not going as planned could show up in several different E-types.

In a way I think it's a good thing. All told I think you're really well put together and handle yourself and subsequent stress very nicely (hence I don't "see" it as much).

Noon

Type One: 7
Type Two: 3
Type Three: 5
Type Four: 47
Type Five: 45
Type Six: 46
Type Seven: 12
Type Nine: 37

Your main type is 4.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not posting my exact results, but I think they go something like this: 7,8,5,3,2,4,1,6,9. Precisly in that order.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Slightly different from what I typed myself. Oh well, I wish I could fly.

edit: I'm still testing as 145, 451, 514 The Researcher

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Huh this is interestingView attachment 13529

Type 1: 9
Type 2: 22
Type 3: 19
Type 4: 26
Type 5: 45
Type 6: 35
Type 7: 39
Type 8: 30
Type 9: 44

Main type 5
Type with wings 5w6

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type One: 1
Type Two: 3
Type Three: 11
Type Four: 34
Type Five: 26
Type Six: 29
Type Seven: 24
Type Nine: 31

Your main type is 4.

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
Quite typical test results for me. I usually score high 4, 5, 6 and 9.

Type One: 8
Type Two: 23
Type Three: 7
Type Four: 41
Type Five: 24
Type Six: 35
Type Seven: 19
Type Nine: 24

Your main type is 4.