MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Big 5 Personality Test

The Big Five Project - Personality Test

The Big Five was originally derived in the 1970's by two independent research teams -- Paul Costa and Robert McCrae (at the National Institutes of Health), and Warren Norman (at the University of Michigan)/Lewis Goldberg (at the University of Oregon) -- who took slightly different routes at arriving at the same results: most human personality traits can be boiled down to five broad dimensions of personality, regardless of language or culture. These five dimensions were derived by asking thousands of people hundreds of questions and then analyzing the data with a statistical procedure known as factor analysis. It is important to realize that the researchers did not set out to find five dimensions, but that five dimensions emerged from their analyses of the data.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Some of the questions are hard for me to answer. For example, even when other people say that I'm doing a thorough job, I don't think that I am.

Well, either that or thinking "What I'm doing doesn't even matter."

But I don't wanna derail the thread. Just something that occured to me.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Openness to Experience/Intellect
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 96)

Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 95)

Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 53)

Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 83)

Neuroticism
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 22)

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Some of the questions are hard for me to answer. For example, even when other people say that I'm doing a thorough job, I don't think that I am.
    Yeah, that's the unfortunate nature of self-report. It does not and cannot capture absolutely everything about someone. It can simply ask -- "What do you think?" I also tend to be self-effacing, probably rougher on myself than others would be.

I'd like to see if I could get someone IRL to take this test for me..
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Olm the Water King, BluRoses liked this post

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You typically don't seek out new experiences. (Your percentile: 41)

Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 41)

Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 12)

Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 57)

Neuroticism
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 4)
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

Enneagram
    7w8 sp/so

You typically don't seek out new experiences. (Your percentile: 59)

Conscientiousness
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 13)

Extraversion
    You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others. (Your percentile: 64)

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 3)

Neuroticism
    You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 27)
    ExTP

7w8/ 3w4/ 8w7

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 80)

Conscientiousness
    You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 58)

Extraversion
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 7)

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 38)

Neuroticism
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 55)
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Openness: 90
    Conscientiousness: 52
    Extraversion: 31
    Agreeableness: 69
    Neuroticism: 66

Openness - 83%
    Conscientiousness - 67%
    Extraversion - 13%
    Agreeableness - 78%
    Neuroticism - 55%

Solitary - Inventive - Compassionate - Efficient - Sensitive

(based on 5 years of facebook posts, I don't agree with the extraversion score because I don't spend a lot of time on facebook)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 95)

Conscientiousness
    You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 86)

Extraversion
    You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 37)

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 1)

Neuroticism
    You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 2)

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Yeah, that's the unfortunate nature of self-report. It does not and cannot capture absolutely everything about someone. It can simply ask -- "What do you think?" I also tend to be self-effacing, probably rougher on myself than others would be.

I'd like to see if I could get someone IRL to take this test for me..
    I asked the man for feedback on the questions... apparently I'm kind of evil... as in moreso than I generally assume
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Default Interesting...

You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 65)

Conscientiousness
    You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 83)

Extraversion
    You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 83)

Agreeableness
    You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 87)

Neuroticism
    You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 60)

Hmmmm...I would have thought that my Openness would have been higher, but oh well. Maybe it is influenced by my current mood (I am enjoying curling up at home).
    I definitely worry, that makes sense.
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post