• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Morality Test (Political & Big 5)

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mine: The Morality Test: Results

I'm a bit confused...it says I'm very politically conservative, but very socially liberal and overall liberal. It says that I am also in the 71th percentile in terms of how liberal I am as well.

No surprise on the big five test. Close minded (which apparently is what you are if you don't like art and are uncreative), disorganized, introverted, disagreeable, and high strung. It correlates to a neurotic ISTP (though J/P here are only seen as how organized you are).

i think it's neat how with five-factor, aesthetic and artistic appreciation are associated with openness.
and in socionics it's associated with Si.
yet there is the stereotype that Si the most closeminded function.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Moral Attitudes Results

By “moral” we mean those aspects of thought and behavior that relate to commonly accepted notions of right and wrong, and to selfish and unselfish actions. One need not be religious to be “moral,” although religions do tend to espouse moral codes of behavior. We have broken down your results into two sub-categories: political/economic morals and social morals.

Politically Conservative - Liberal: 37%

Socially Conservative - Liberal: 56%

Overall Conservative - Liberal: 44%

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 44, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 44 of them.

Your values are neither extremely traditional nor particularly progressive.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.
You believe that the government's current positions are generally balanced and fair, but disagree with a few of its practices.

Personality Survey Results

Closed-Minded - Open to New Experiences: 95%

Disorganized - Conscientious: 23%

Introverted - Extraverted: 27%

Disagreeable - Agreeable: 16%

Calm/Relaxed - Nervous/High-Strung: 28%

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
You probably have a messy desk!
You tend to shy away from social situations.
You find it easy to criticize others.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'm apparently closed-minded? :huh: That's certainly not how I see myself, or how I'd like to be.

Anyways. The Morality Test: Results

Translating this to Big 5 language....RLUAN.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The last 3 times I've taken various Big 5 tests, I've gotten RLUEN, so let's see if this one is the same or different.

The Morality Test: Results

I don't know how to read these things, someone translate this into SLOAN for me please

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The last 3 times I've taken various Big 5 tests, I've gotten RLUEN, so let's see if this one is the same or different.

I don't know how to read these things, someone translate this into SLOAN for me please
^ RLOaN

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Politically Liberal - 74%
Socially Liberal - 84%
Overall Liberal - 74%

Open to Experience - 90%
Disorganized - 90%
Agreeable - 75%
Nervous - 95%
Introverted - 80%

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Capture.jpg

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Moral Attitudes Results

69% Politically Liberal
79% Socially Liberal
7% Overall Liberal

(Those percentages are just weird for me. If I'm more politically and socially liberal than I am conservative, why would my overall liberal-ness be so low?)

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 7, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 7 of them.

You prefer traditional values and are not very tolerant of different views. (Does it count if you disagree in your head but never say it out loud, because, "Live and let live.")
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexible across the board.
You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

Personality Survey Results

59% Open to New Experiences
35% Conscientious
31% Extraverted
38% Agreeable
71% Nervous / High-Strung

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

You typically don't seek out new experiences. (I'm more likely to daydream about them, I guess. But I think that's just because I'm broke.)
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (If it's not work related, yes.)
You tend to shy away from social situations. Only if they're big, like parties.
You find it easy to express irritation with others. (....yeah, I can be kind of mean.)
You tend to become anxious or nervous. (GAD will do that to ya.)

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
oF1glQs.png

Moral Attitude
  • You tend to prefer traditional values, but may hold a few liberal views.
  • When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws are completely fair and that liberals are too 'out there.'
  • You believe that the government's current positions are generally balanced and fair, but disagree with a few of its practices.

Personality
  • You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
  • You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.
  • You are neither particularly social or reserved.
  • You find it easy to criticize others.
  • You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

Shiver

This seems to agree with other tests I've taken, for the most part.

90KmHeP.png

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Politically Liberal 95%
Socially Liberal 79%
Overall Liberal 81%

Open to New Experiences 95%

Conscientious 35%

Extraverted 5%

Agreeable 94%

Nervous / High-Strung 18%

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
You believe that government is too conservative and would prefer it to change several of its political and practices.

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
You find it easy to express irritation with others.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

I think the test is not really well scored. I always get the nervous/high-strung result, but this says that I'm calm. I answered many questions saying that I'm often moody, blue and anxious, I don't get how I could score really high on calm....

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

You typically don't seek out new experiences.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
You find it easy to criticize others.
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

You prefer traditional values and are not very tolerant of different views.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

lol, I disagree with my friends a lot and am still friends with them, so I disagree on not being tolerant. I leaned liberal on the first two and then it told me I was overall conservative, so idk. In reality I'm probably a moderate leaning liberal. I haven't figured out everything in the political realm yet, so maybe that's why my results are weird.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 57, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 57 of them.

Your values are neither extremely traditional nor particularly progressive.

That last statement is extremely wrong.

On the big 5, I scored low AF on everything except anxiety.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uwywugf.png

Not really a fan of this test.