User Tag List

MBTI
    Infj

Default What Wimbledon Tennis Star Are You Most Like?

Hi guys, with the run-up to Wimbledon, I hope fans of the tennis will enjoy this Wimbledon Tennis related game.

What Wimbledon Tennis Star Are You Most Like?
    https://www.playbuzz.com/angelgirl10...-you-most-like

You are.. Rafael Nadal

You're the type of person who blows their minds as soon as you step into the scene. You always give your game 110%. The strange thing about you is that although you can take on and challenge the best players, it is often the people who aren't a threat at all who get the better of you. Is that because you're letting it slip or because you've underestimated them? You're a hot-blooded fiery individual and your passion is truly in your veins.

Maria Sharapova
    You're a feisty, fiery champion who's worked hard to be where you are in your game and only ever seek to fight and defend your position. You've fought so hard to be where you are that you give it your all to defend it. You run rings around most people but you do let out an occasional grunt and a groan when the competition gets tough. You're so good at what you do, you're not going anywhere!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

You are.. Novak Djokovic

You're a very consistent and cautious individual. You've worked very hard to be where you are, although most of your competitors wonder where you've sprung out from, they hardly noticed you enter the scene! You're giving the very best of them a run for their own game. They're still trying to get their head around you. How in the world have you become to be the best so quickly in a zone so competitive? However, there's a reason why you are the best at what you do. If they continue to doubt you, you'll continue to prove them all wrong. You go, my man!
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Maria Sharapova

You're a feisty, fiery champion who's worked hard to be where you are in your game and only ever seek to fight and defend your position. You've fought so hard to be where you are that you give it your all to defend it. You run rings around most people but you do let out an occasional grunt and a groan when the competition gets tough. You're so good at what you do, you're not going anywhere!