First 123

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Brooder.

I don't want to accidentally annoy/insult anyone or make myself look stupid.
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 so/sx - 9w1 sp/so
    Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Ti > Se > Te
    Melancholic/Phlegmatic/Supine

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm a Brooder. I don't even need the test to know that.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Your response type:

In-Between

Your answers indicate that you are moderate in blirtatiousness. Because you're neither too expressive nor reticent in the way you express yourself to others, people aren't drawn as much to how you are talking as much as they are to what you are saying. This is good considering that you are able to express your opinions and be assertive, but you don't have the problem of offending others by cutting off their words or appearing to put your needs in front of theirs. Although you are viewed as quite sociable, you also need moments to collect your thoughts at which times others view you as thoughtful.

Your self-criticalness:

High

You scored relatively high on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to perceive yourself as relatively high on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself relatively low on these dimensions: patient and warmth.

... And here I thought I was going easy on myself...

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

That was...interesting. What was with all the America questions??

Your response type:

In-Between

Your answers indicate that you are moderate in blirtatiousness. Because you're neither too expressive nor reticent in the way you express yourself to others, people aren't drawn as much to how you are talking as much as they are to what you are saying. This is good considering that you are able to express your opinions and be assertive, but you don't have the problem of offending others by cutting off their words or appearing to put your needs in front of theirs. Although you are viewed as quite sociable, you also need moments to collect your thoughts at which times others view you as thoughtful.

Your self-criticalness:

High

You scored relatively high on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to perceive yourself as relatively high on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself relatively low on these dimensions: patient, warmth, and tolerance.

So I'm an asshole, but at least I don't always make that known.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with self-criticality, I simply know the feedback I've always gotten, and I have to say, objectively speaking...I agree.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Your response type:

In-Between

Your self-criticalness:

Low

You scored relatively low on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to rate yourself relatively low on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself as relatively high on these dimensions: patient, warmth, and tolerance.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.