User Tag List

First 123 Last

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

Response type: In-Between
    Your answers indicate that you are moderate in blirtatiousness. Because you're neither too expressive nor reticent in the way you express yourself to others, people aren't drawn as much to how you are talking as much as they are to what you are saying. This is good considering that you are able to express your opinions and be assertive, but you don't have the problem of offending others by cutting off their words or appearing to put your needs in front of theirs. Although you are viewed as quite sociable, you also need moments to collect your thoughts at which times others view you as thoughtful.
    Self-criticalness: Low
    You scored relatively low on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to rate yourself relatively low on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself as relatively high on these dimensions: patient, warmth, and tolerance.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    That was when i gave up. And then I scrolled down and saw the test going on and on and on and on... and then I GTFO of there.
    I gave up when I saw it needed a post/zip code.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Your answers indicate that you are moderate in blirtatiousness. Because you're neither too expressive nor reticent in the way you express yourself to others, people aren't drawn as much to how you are talking as much as they are to what you are saying. This is good considering that you are able to express your opinions and be assertive, but you don't have the problem of offending others by cutting off their words or appearing to put your needs in front of theirs. Although you are viewed as quite sociable, you also need moments to collect your thoughts at which times others view you as thoughtful.

You scored in the moderate range on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to rate yourself as neither high nor low on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling, dominant, patient, warmth, and tolerance.

@chickpea I am starting to feel we are secretly twins, after getting the same results on so many meaningful internet quizzes.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

@highlander I'm puzzled by the whole America aspect of this... are they just trying to get data for something else or what?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    @highlander I'm puzzled by the whole America aspect of this... are they just trying to get data for something else or what?
    I think they are gathering stats for different countries and geographies. It's not an "america" aspect that I can see. It's a geographical aspect I think?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Your response type:

Blirter

Your answers indicate that you are a high blirter, which means that you have a tendency to express your thoughts as soon as they come to mind, become very engaged in conversations and interrupt those around you, and respond to people in conversations quickly. Because you're good at keeping conversations going, others see you as very sociable and likable. If you're not careful you may sometimes come across as brash. In general, you think well of yourself, partly because your willingness to express yourself allows you to get your needs met with little difficulty.

Your self-criticalness:

Moderate

You scored in the moderate range on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to rate yourself as neither high nor low on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling, dominant, patient, warmth, and tolerance.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

I'm a high Blirter, no real surprise there, and a moderate criticalness, which is interesting, I tend to think of myself as more self critical than it turns out the quiz suggests.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Your answers indicate that you are a high blirter, which means that you have a tendency to express your thoughts as soon as they come to mind, become very engaged in conversations and interrupt those around you, and respond to people in conversations quickly. Because you're good at keeping conversations going, others see you as very sociable and likable. If you're not careful you may sometimes come across as brash. In general, you think well of yourself, partly because your willingness to express yourself allows you to get your needs met with little difficulty.

You scored relatively high on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to perceive yourself as relatively high on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself relatively low on these dimensions: patient, warmth, and tolerance.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Your response type:

Brooder

Your responses indicate that you're low in blirtatiousness. Low scorers don't usually say the first thing that comes to mind; rather, they tend to hesitate and deliberate before responding to others. One reason you feel compelled to be careful in responding to others is because you are worried about being evaluated negatively. Often people low in blirtatiousness are shy and introverted and tend to dwell on thoughts internally instead of discussing them with others. Because low-blirters sometimes have difficulty saying how they feel, they may sometimes fail to get their needs met in relationships.

Your self-criticalness:

Moderate

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I gave up when I saw it needed a post/zip code.
    Just make one up. That's typically what I do when I take online tests. Usually it accepts it.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Probably just trying to get data. I personally don't feel an emotional attachment to America. I happen to be born here or live here. It doesn't mean I'm proud of my country or dislike my country. If someone insults my country it has no personal effect on me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post

Just make one up. That's typically what I do when I take online tests. Usually it accepts it.
    I know, but I think it's one of those silly things...what are they called? A principle! That's it.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.