The Reformer

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The Reformer

Your Enneagram personality type is the Reformer. You are deeply driven by the pursuit of perfection. Whether in your personal life or your professional pursuits, you know that you're cable of the best and you're unwilling to settle for any less. You resent corruption, inefficiency and and imbalance. Your drive for perfection can often come across as arrogance or hypocrisy, but your desire to shake things up is sincere. When balanced you have the remarkable ability to change things for the better. Be patient, trust yourself, and work towards making life as perfect as you know it can be!

Why are they asking for your birth month at the end of the quiz?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

The Reformer

Your Enneagram personality type is the Reformer. You are deeply driven by the pursuit of perfection. Whether in your personal life or your professional pursuits, you know that you're cable of the best and you're unwilling to settle for any less. You resent corruption, inefficiency and and imbalance. Your drive for perfection can often come across as arrogance or hypocrisy, but your desire to shake things up is sincere. When balanced you have the remarkable ability to change things for the better. Be patient, trust yourself, and work towards making life as perfect as you know it can be!
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Your Enneagram personality type is the Peacekeeper.

You're a daydreamer at heart with incredible artistic potential. You're driven by love, a love for others, a love for life, and a love for all challenges that life brings you. You fear loss and separation and you thrive in cooperative and peaceful environments. You tend to avoid conflicts and you'd rather not shake things up. This can often make you somewhat detached from the conflicts around you. Use your natural peacemaking skills to help others resolve their issues. You're a true diplomat that unites total opposites. World peace may very well be on your shoulders. Are you up for the task?

I'm not nearly detached or passive enough to really be a 9, but whatevs.
    to thine own self be true
    johari | nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

The Enthusiast

Your Enneagram personality type is the Enthusiast. You're driven by an inner wisdom and you enthusiastically embrace big ideas and goals. You're a natural planner and your gaze is always to the future. You fear being trapped and you enjoy keeping as many options open as possible. You're often tempted to think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence leading you to ambitiously try many different things before settling on your life path. It may be exhausting for others, but you thrive on tasting all the colors of the rainbow! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Your zest for life is unmatched.

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The Peacemaker

Your Enneagram personality type is the Peacekeeper. You're a daydreamer at heart with incredible artistic potential. You're driven by love, a love for others, a love for life, and a love for all challenges that life brings you. You fear loss and separation and you thrive in cooperative and peaceful environments. You tend to avoid conflicts and you'd rather not shake things up. This can often make you somewhat detached from the conflicts around you. Use your natural peacemaking skills to help others resolve their issues. You're a true diplomat that unite total opposites. World peace may very well be on your shoulders. Are you up for the task?

E9 is part of my tritype, but I am a core e4. That is something I never questioned and always knew.
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith