• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

For introverts: What kind of introvert are you?

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not as simple as it would seem, as I came out with Anxious Introversion.

Sure you're a T and not an F? Anxiousness is an F thing.
I'm slightly anxious, too, but rly? Take it again.
And to your statement,
Psychology does not simply seem simple.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Social Introvert

You spend a lot of time by yourself—and you're completely okay with that. You are happy with the small group of friends that you have and you avoid large crowds like the plague.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Sure you're a T and not an F? Anxiousness is an F thing.
I'm slightly anxious, too, but rly? Take it again.
And to your statement,
Psychology does not simply seem simple.

Strong T according to the official MBTI test.

CDH15

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Social Introvert all the way. Explains why I have a nearly-nonexistent social life.

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
Result: Thinking Introversion
You have a great relationship with yourself because you spend a lot of time thinking about what kind of person you are, daydreaming, and fantasizing about the future. You enjoy your rich inner mental life, and you like to think about how you would act or think if you were subjected to circumstances faced by other people.

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Thinking. But from the descriptions I see some social and a little bit more anxious introvert in myself too.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Social Introvert- when I am most healthy and balanced, think this one is very fitting.

I have always had elements of anxiety in social settings, but surprisingly the anxious description doesn't really fit me.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Social Introvert

If you’re socially introverted, you prefer a small circle of friends. Even if you’ve enjoyed being with friends or family, you still need downtime after socializing. You structure your day so you always have some time to yourself. You prefer doing things alone. Sometimes people get the wrong idea about you, because you don’t talk about yourself much.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thinking Introvert

You have a great relationship with yourself because you spend a lot of time thinking about what kind of person you are, daydreaming, and fantasizing about the future. You enjoy your rich inner mental life, and you like to think about how you would act or think if you were subjected to circumstances faced by other people.

Social Introversion Your result:
Average: 4.20
Sum: 42 - high

Thinking Introversion Your result:
Average: 4.70
Sum: 47- high

Anxious Introversion Your result:
Average: 3.60
Sum: 36 - high-average

Restrained Introversion Your result:
Average: 3.70
Sum: 37 - high

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I scored highest in Thinking Introversion, followed closely by Social Introversion.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thinking Introversion, closely followed by Social. Makes sense.

ginnimolli

MBTI Type
ISFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Result: Thinking Introversion

Sounds a lot like me

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thinking > anxious introversion.