• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What famous leader are you ?

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great, I'm Bill Clinton :rolleyes:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I did all 45 and got Gandhi. :2ar15:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgeqfhJZibg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgeqfhJZibg[/YOUTUBE]

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
wh15vm.jpg

27 questions

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YOU LIKE POWER BECAUSE IT INCREASES YOUR SEXUAL OPTIONS! You are JFK. You are a thrill seeker by nature and don't shy away from risky behavior.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wasn't sure if I'd get Gandhi or Hitler.

Same here. And I got Hitler. :bored:

"You are paranoid but killing all your enemies does help to relieve anxiety." Haha, I never thought I'd relate to Hitler!

Within

Permabanned

"You are paranoid but killing all your enemies does help to relieve anxiety." Haha, I never thought I'd relate to Hitler!

He did show symptoms from the entire spectrum of personality disorders. There's something for everyone to chose from.

SilkRoad

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He did show symptoms from the entire spectrum of personality disorders. There's something for everyone to chose from.

I kind of wanted Gandhi though. :( There aren't many world leaders I'd relate at all to, though.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

So how many enemies did you have? :D

Jack Slater: "Danny told me not to trust you. He said you killed Mozart."
John Practice: "Mo who?"
Jack Slater: "Zart."
John Practice: "You know, I kill a lot of people, I can't remember half of them." :shrug:

SilkRoad

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So how many enemies did you have? :D

Jack Slater: "Danny told me not to trust you. He said you killed Mozart."
John Practice: "Mo who?"
Jack Slater: "Zart."
John Practice: "You know, I kill a lot of people, I can't remember half of them." :shrug:

I think all my enemies (there aren't really that many) are still alive...

With me, it's more like "oh man, today if I could kill a few enemies I would be so much less anxious and stressed. ...Actually, it would provide short-term relief but in the long run I think it might increase my stress." :D Maybe not so much like Hitler then!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Cool. He and Ghandi could get along.

Mia.

Abraham Lincoln

You are a mild-mannered assassination victim. You have a peaceful nature and are good at mediating disputes with the exception of the occasional bloody civil war.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Abe Lincoln with 9 questions.