Mother Theresa
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Only semi-related, but I've been having a lot of weird memory lapses lately, and also almost daily deja vu. I'm thinking about seeing a neurologist because it's kind of concerning. Alternatively, it may be because I'm a psychic werewolf, and I'm losing time because I'm randomly changing into my animal form and eating small animals. Not sure at this point.
    i think its the atmosphere because you're the 2nd person who's complained about this too me. I had a major one yesterday I could not for the life of me remember why i left california and I wasn't even drinking during that time.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i think its the atmosphere because you're the 2nd person who's complained about this too me. I had a major one yesterday I could not for the life of me remember why i left california and I wasn't even drinking during that time.
    Oh.

I suppose there haven't been enough missing pets reports to support my theory, so you're probably right. It started for me around November? I don't really drink anymore, so yeah it's definitely not that.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    yupp

Oh.

I suppose there haven't been enough missing pets reports to support my theory, so you're probably right. It started for me around November? I don't really drink anymore, so yeah it's definitely not that.
    what's your theory?

When i was 5 i had a t shirt that said it's raining cats and dogs with cats and dogs falling from the sky. that be my theory that it's raining cats and dogs but no one is remembering it and no one knows why there's so many strays because its dead pets coming back to life and falling from heaven and theres more cats and dogs then there were with no explanation because some of them are full grown.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

what's your theory?

When i was 5 i had a t shirt that said it's raining cats and dogs with cats and dogs falling from the sky. that be my theory that it's raining cats and dogs but no one is remembering it and no one knows why there's so many strays because its dead pets coming back to life and falling from heaven and theres more cats and dogs then there were with no explanation because some of them are full grown.
    Two theories:

1) Global energetic shift ahead of the end times
    2) I have a brain tumor

I will say this, though. I've noticed a kind of weird pattern lately in experiences people from a lot of different parts of my life have told me about. A lot of people in my acquaintance kind of "bottomed out" around November 2012 and have experienced some sort of gradual rebuilding over the past four years. It's not just people my age, either. A lot of my friends who are more New Age-y than yours truly do believe that we're undergoing some sort of massive consciousness shift ahead of some sort of major cataclysmic event. I don't if it's true, but I don't know if it's not true either.

MBTI
    yupp

Two theories:

1) Global energetic shift ahead of the end times
    2) I have a brain tumor

I will say this, though. I've noticed a kind of weird pattern lately in experiences people from a lot of different parts of my life have told me about. A lot of people in my acquaintance kind of "bottomed out" around November 2012 and have experienced some sort of gradual rebuilding over the past four years. It's not just people my age, either. A lot of my friends who are more New Age-y than yours truly do believe that we're undergoing some sort of massive consciousness shift ahead of some sort of major cataclysmic event. I don't if it's true, but I don't know if it's not true either.
    I hope its just a shift of collective consciousness, because some how that seems less scary. then what i think it is.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Likes Wind Up Rex liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I hope its just a shift of collective consciousness, because some how that seems less scary. then what i think it is.
    What do you think it is?

MBTI
    yupp

What do you think it is?
    that i accidently destroyed the earth and on a space ship being taken to my death and everyone are clone robots things.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

that i accidently destroyed the earth and on a space ship being taken to my death and everyone are clone robots things.
    Ah. Hm. Maybe?

I remember in a genetics class I was in in high school that my teacher was mentioning that it's hard to prove that we all share qualia for the experience of different colors. In other words, how do I know that what you'd call red is actually what I'm experiencing as blue and vice versa?

Anyways, the teacher puts this out there and some chick in the back of the class raises her hand and bless her heart, she says "Well, what if you just showed the other person a picture?"

The point that I'm trying to make is that I would offer you some proof that I'm not a robot, but I could just be programmed to believe I'm human, so I don't know if I can help you. :/

MBTI
    yupp

Ah. Hm. Maybe?

I remember in a genetics class I was in in high school that my teacher was mentioning that it's hard to prove that we all share qualia for the experience of different colors. In other words, how do I know that what you'd call red is actually what I'm experiencing as blue and vice versa?

Anyways, the teacher puts this out there and some chick in the back of the class raises her hand and bless her heart, she says "Well, what if you just showed the other person a picture?"

The point that I'm trying to make is that I would offer you some proof that I'm not a robot, but I could just be programmed to believe I'm human, so I don't know if I can help you. :/
    that is why its so complicated.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Likes Wind Up Rex liked this post