• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Reinin Dichotomies Test

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
If out of the first 7 questions, 4 of my answers are "both or neither," I won't waste my time going any farther.

Well just try and choose the best response. And maybe take the test again with different answers. Or don't, it's up to you.

I just took the test again changing my answers to like 5-10 questions and still I got:

SLI - Sensing Logical Introtratim

47% LII, 61% ESE, 59% SEI, 44% ILE, 48% LSI, 44% EIE, 39% IEI, 53% SLE, 26% ESI, 52% LIE, 45% ILI, 31% SEE, 59% EII, 47% LSE, 64% SLI and 58% IEE!

Chthonic

I know nothing about socionics but this result seems largely ironic for me.

Your result for The Socionics Test ...
EII - Ethical Intuitive Introtratim
50% LII, 42% ESE, 59% SEI, 47% ILE, 39% LSI, 47% EIE, 30% IEI, 56% SLE, 26% ESI, 39% LIE, 55% ILI, 44% SEE, 68% EII, 68% LSE, 48% SLI and 55% IEE!

EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things. They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.

EIIs are very capable of "sizing people up". They rely heavily on their instincts to understand the inner feelings of an individual. They are very empathetic people and find it very easy to feel with others. This makes them very sensitive to the moods of people, and they treat them the way they want to be treated, that is, with respect.

EIIs have a natural understanding of people's inner makeup and see what can be done with that makeup to bring them closer to ideals. EIIs have a very well-developed view of what people and relationships should be like and are able to help others reach those ideals.

EIIs understand people very well. They often give good advice, and have a strong understanding of the inner workings of even the most complicated minds. They have well developed ideas concerning ideal emotional states for individuals, and always have advice as to how an individual can reach that ideal.

One of the largest complaints of EIIs revolve around the idea of "wasted potential." A lot of their neuroses, and "drive," come from fears that they are not achieving the maximum possible ideal in a certain field or area of life. Unlike IEEs, though, EIIs consider "leveraging potential" more in terms of depth - mastery of one or several specific areas - rather than breadth.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I can't be bothered posting them all, but....

70% LIE
61% LSI
59% SEI
53% EII
53% SLE
52% ILI
52% SLI
52% IEE

Looks like I learned something new today, lol.

Cygnus

38% LII, 39% ESE, 56% SEI, 41% ILE, 39% LSI, 47% EIE, 36% IEI, 50% SLE, 52% ESI, 52% LIE, 58% ILI, 53% SEE, 65% EII, 47% LSE, 52% SLI and 52% IEE!

dafuq

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
LSI was dead last, so it indicates you wouldn't be Ti-Se. SLI tied for 4th.

What's interesting is that practically everyone is scoring really low on LSI.

Oh whoops, it seems you're right. So it's basically a toss up between ESI and SLI.

Either way, it's interesting that a majority of people in this thread don't seem to be getting their type. I wonder if that says anything for the Renin dichotomies or if the test itself is just poor.

Alea_iacta_est

ILI - Intuitive Logical Introtratim

41% LII, 52% ESE, 50% SEI, 44% ILE, 48% LSI, 50% EIE, 39% IEI, 47% SLE, 45% ESI, 48% LIE, 82% ILI, 50% SEE, 41% EII, 59% LSE, 33% SLI and 45% IEE!

Chthonic

Either way, it's interesting that a majority of people in this thread don't seem to be getting their type. I wonder if that says anything for the Renin dichotomies or if the test itself is just poor.

I'm thinking the test is poor. 11 dichotomies and only 39 Q's? How you can accurately test with a sample size that small? The test warned it's longer than others, hang in there. I expected close to 200 Q's. :dry: In any case I got EII because I basically chose the Fi response on 2 Q's. :shock:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'm thinking the test is poor. 11 dichotomies and only 39 Q's? How you can accurately test with a sample size that small? The test warned it's longer than others, hang in there. I expected close to 200 Q's. :dry: In any case I got EII because I basically chose the Fi response on 2 Q's. :shock:

Haha, I was settled in for a long ride as well and was really surprised myself. I wonder if there are any decent Renin dichotomy tests out there.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESI - Ethical Sensing Introtim

74% ESI
64% LIE
59% SEE
58% SLI
53% EII
53% SLE
52% IEE
47% ILE
45% ILI
44% SEI
44% LII
42% IEI
41% EIE
39% ESE
36% LSI
29% LSE

Yeah, I don't know.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESE - Ethical Sensing Extratratim
47% LII,
67% ESE,
47% SEI,
50% ILE,
27% LSI,
32% EIE,
45% IEI,
56% SLE,
42% ESI,
64% LIE,
52% ILI,
47% SEE,
59% EII,
41% LSE,
64% SLI and
39% IEE!

No, not really. But LIE came up as a close second (though tied with SLI).

But all three of those results are in different quadras. That's odd.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
53% LII, 58% ESE, 56% SEI, 44% ILE, 45% LSI, 32% EIE, 45% IEI, 63% SLE, 35% ESI, 52% LIE, 42% ILI, 50% SEE, 68% EII, 38% LSE, 42% SLI and 55% IEE!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LIEs

LIE - Logical Intuitive Extravtratim

64% LIE
63% SEI
59% EII
58% IEE
58% ESE
56% LII
53% SEE
50% SLE
48% IEI
45% ILI
45% SLI
41% LSE
39% ESI
39% LSI
34% ILE
24% EIE

LIEs naturally accumulate knowledge as per factual information from books and other second-hand sources in matters they find useful, either because it's their professional field, or something they find interesting and of potential use in the future. In order to function at optimal level, they feel the need to know how their external environment works, in order to make sense of it and control it, or be one step ahead of it. That means, for instance, a need to have at least a basic general understanding of the broader workings of any structure they are in (as a country, company, or organization) rather than just carry out whatever specific task they have been assigned. That gives LIEs a basic confidence on being well-informed in the subjects they decided to be informed about. That, coupled with an inclination to correct any errors in their environment (so that it makes sense and is efficient), leads to a behavior that can be described as "know-it-all", that is, voicing their knowledge and correcting erroneous remarks made by others, often seen as arrogance on the part of LIEs.

LIEs evaluate external reality - work activities, world events, finances, procedures, personal relationships, conversations - from the point of view of factual accuracy and "making sense" and efficiency. It leads to an inclination to be proactive in increasing the efficiency and reasonableness of the external world, as well as a sense of self-worth connected to being involved and productive in activities seen as useful, profitable, or that increase one's knowledge base. To give out information that they know not to be factually accurate is disturbing to LIEs and avoided as much as possible. The LIE's ideal world of communication is one of blatant factual truth, no compromise made for goals to be achieved or for possible hurt feelings.

To say "no, that's not correct" or "that's not true" to correct others' statements, volunteering knowledge in order to correct them; and saying "this way of doing things is inefficient, let's improve it"; generally offering information that can be applied to productive purposes - these are marks of the LIE's drives. Not to be able to act on them has a negative effect on their sense of usefulness and self-worth.

LIEs's preferred mode of action - when they feel at their best - is when able to be very active, and proactive, in ways they find to be useful, productive, logical, and profitable in the longer term. Conversely, periods where they are not sure of the actions to take tend to lead them into paralysis and depression.

:dont:
:thumbdown:

ygolo

My termites win
I got LIE as well.

58% LIE,
56% LSE,
55% ILI,
55% SLI,
55% IEE!
53% ILE,
53% ILE,
52% ESI,
50% LII,
50% SEE,
50% EII,
48% ESE,
47% SEI,
47% SLE,
36% IEI,
35% EIE,
30% LSI

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
SEI - Sensing Ethical Introtratim
44% LII, 58% ESE, 66% SEI, 50% ILE, 48% LSI, 56% EIE, 42% IEI, 44% SLE, 32% ESI, 55% LIE, 42% ILI, 44% SEE, 50% EII, 41% LSE, 55% SLI and 52% IEE!

All of that is true. :shrug:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EII- Ethical Intuitive Introtratim

35% LII
39% ESE
44% SEI
31% ILE
42% LSI
38% EIE
33% IEI
59% SLE
52% ESI
58% LIE
55% ILI
50% SEE
74% EII
44% LSE
55% SLI and
67% IEE

EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things. They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.

EIIs are very capable of "sizing people up". They rely heavily on their instincts to understand the inner feelings of an individual. They are very empathetic people and find it very easy to feel with others. This makes them very sensitive to the moods of people, and they treat them the way they want to be treated, that is, with respect.

EIIs have a natural understanding of people's inner makeup and see what can be done with that makeup to bring them closer to ideals. EIIs have a very well-developed view of what people and relationships should be like and are able to help others reach those ideals.

EIIs understand people very well. They often give good advice, and have a strong understanding of the inner workings of even the most complicated minds. They have well developed ideas concerning ideal emotional states for individuals, and always have advice as to how an individual can reach that ideal.

One of the largest complaints of EIIs revolve around the idea of "wasted potential." A lot of their neuroses, and "drive," come from fears that they are not achieving the maximum possible ideal in a certain field or area of life. Unlike IEEs, though, EIIs consider "leveraging potential" more in terms of depth - mastery of one or several specific areas - rather than breadth.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got SEI. It's close enough; given different focuses of socionics vs mbti, a given socionics type seems to be a blend of mbti types (and maybe some enneagram instinct stackings thrown in? sx vs so reminds me kinda of Fi and Fe in socionics).

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Don't remember taking a socionics test before... Interesting.

IEI - Intuitive Ethical Introtratim

EIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior. They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual.

The temporal world of the IEI is vivid and complex. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be more mystical and dreamy, thus possibly annoying extraverted thinking-seeking Logical types (LSEs and SLIs), who require practical applications for their ideas. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

IEIs apply their understanding of trends of behavior over time to observing, analyzing, and influencing people's moods. They make contact with other people by attempting to influence their emotions positively, which is their way of creating something in themself worthy of being included in interaction.

IEIs are comfortable discussing feelings that arise from interaction between people. They are naturals at guessing who has been offended and approaching the person and helping them to let off steam and make amends with the offender. IEIs are typically quick to take the blame for offenses upon themselves in order to show their acceptance and good will towards the other person, and create good attitudes.

IEIs' speech and voice usually have a certain dramatic affect and depth of feeling, which influence the emotions in the atmosphere; these feelings can be used to generate elation and boisterous laughter. If IEIs prefer, they can also generate and communicate their feelings of sadness and loss. They are adept at communicating depth of feeling. If things seem too quiet and low-key, they may even generate controversy or conflict to liven things up and get people involved once again in a high-spirited atmosphere.

The IEI will often say something that sounds very deep and heartfelt only to immediately realize the ridiculousness of what they are saying and make light of it. In this way, the IEI does not induce a formal separation between joking and being serious (like their mirror, the EIE), because they are less premeditated in expression in their natural state.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
SEI - Sensing Ethical Introtratim

All my results were really close, and I don't really agree with the description. :shrug: