• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Reinin Dichotomies Test

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I thought this test was cool

HelloQuizzy.com: The Socionics Test

It tests on the Reinin dichotomies, some questions about quadra values, but mostly its questions that are obscure as to how they relate to particular types.

I'm interested to see how accurate people find it.

My score:

Your result for The Socionics Test ...
SLI - Sensing Logical Introtratim

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
The percentages were very close together for me and the results were all over the place. :/

69% SLE - sensing logical extratratim
65% ESI
59% EIE
52% LIE or ILI or SLI
48% IEE or ESE
47% EII or LII
45% IEI
44% SEE or SEI
41% ILE
38% LSE
30% LSI

I'm wondering how exactly this was scored. SLE doesn't really fit me. (Also, fun fact! SLE is the standard medical acronym for systemic lupus erythematosus!)

á´…eparted

passages
A test that got me right?! :shock:

EIE - Ethical Intuitive Extratratim

68% EIE
60% LSE
59% SEI
55% SLI
53% SLE
50% LII, 50% EII, 50% ILE
48% IEI
45% ESE, 45% IEE
42% ILI, 42% ESI
41% SEE
36% LIE
33% LSI

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LIE/ENTj. Congratulations: this is a result I have never, ever gotten before.

The next highest was ESI by one percentage point. My last posted type, IEI, actually came out pretty low.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SEI - Sensing Ethical Introtratim

72% SEI
72% ILE

67% ESE
56% LII
56% SLE
53% EII
48% LSI
45% ILI
45% SLI
44% EIE
42% IEI
38% LSE
36% LIE
36% IEE
35% ESI
31% SEE

I took this test last year and got 72% for SEI and ILE back then, too. The other types have shifted a little.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
A test that got me right?! :shock:

EIE - Ethical Intuitive Extratratim

Nice. Weird right? You wouldn't think it would give the right result based on what the questions ask.

Though, the other posters so far don't have a score in line with their self typings so it could just be coincidence? I guess it's possible that the test is uncovering mistypings, but of course results from any test have to be taken with a grain of salt.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The dichotomies sit in all sorts of bizarre ways, but I've found them to be accurate. They're not necessarily asking sensing/intuition/thinking/feeling questions, but they are narrowing it down throughout the quiz. That's why your results seem to come out strangely.

ESI - 65%
LIE - 58%
SLI - 58%
SEE - 53%
EII - 53%
ILE - 53%

/DG/

Nice. Weird right? You wouldn't think it would give the right result based on what the questions ask.

Though, the other posters so far don't have a score in line with their self typings so it could just be coincidence? I guess it's possible that the test is uncovering mistypings, but of course results from any test have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Well for me, I think it might've been the way they tried to measure introversion vs. extraversion. I'm by and large an introvert (low energy, prefer to respond rather than initiate), but I tend not to be comfortable with one-on-one situations. Also, I'm not sure what made the intuitive scores fairly high.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
So far 3 people have dual types as their top two, and the first time I took the test I got SLI and IEE as my top two. Interesting.

Well for me, I think it might've been the way they tried to measure introversion vs. extraversion. I'm by and large an introvert (low energy, prefer to respond rather than initiate), but I tend not to be comfortable with one-on-one situations. Also, I'm not sure what made the intuitive scores fairly high.

Actually, it doesn't test based on those dichotomies at all. Some questions were about which functions you value, but most questions were based on divisions in the types that you wouldn't have ever heard of. These divisions don't seem to be widely given much credit though.

/DG/

Actually, it doesn't test based on those dichotomies at all. Some questions were about which functions you value, but most questions were based on divisions in the types that you wouldn't have ever heard of. These divisions don't seem to be widely given much credit though.

Hmmm...do you know where I could read about this?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Hmmm...do you know where I could read about this?

Reinin dichotomies - Wikisocion

What you might like to do, is read the description of each of the 11 dichotomies and try to decide which side of it you fall on, without first reading which types are meant to fall on which side, so as to not bias your results. Admittedly, it can be hard to determine which side you fall on for a lot of it.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IEI - Intuitive Ethical Introtratim

59% LII, 52% ESE, 47% SEI, 47% ILE, 42% LSI, 53% EIE, 70% IEI, 63% SLE, 42% ESI, 42% LIE, 27% ILI, 50% SEE, 47% EII, 44% LSE, 52% SLI and 42% IEE!

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

What you might like to do, is read the description of each of the 11 dichotomies and try to decide which side of it you fall on, without first reading which types are meant to fall on which side, so as to not bias your results. Admittedly, it can be hard to determine which side you fall on for a lot of it.

Ehhhhhhhh... The Wikisocion Reinin descriptions aren't good. If you can get your hands on Reinin's book, use that.

Failing that, at least take a look at these:

On Waves of Aging and Renewal: Progress Orientation in Combination with Jungian Aspects

On Vectors of Social Progress

Defining Specialized Logical Functions by V. Gulenko

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SLI - Sensing Logical Introtratim
50% LII, 55% ESE, 47% SEI, 47% ILE, 30% LSI, 41% EIE, 48% IEI, 53% SLE, 48% ESI, 55% LIE, 39% ILI, 47% SEE, 59% EII, 41% LSE, 64% SLI and 52% IEE!

hahaha god I hate socionics so much

Daenera

Rogue heart
LIE - Logical Intuitive Extravtratim
44% LII, 45% ESE, 56% SEI, 53% ILE, 36% LSI, 35% EIE, 42% IEI, 34% SLE, 55% ESI, 64% LIE, 39% ILI, 59% SEE, 59% EII, 41% LSE, 64% SLI and 52% IEE!

lmao

/DG/

Interesting read, thanks. However, I'm wondering what the logic is in these specific characteristics between each type. (This isn't something I need you to answer and I realize that I could delve deeper to find out if I really wanted to.)

More off topic stuff in spoiler tag

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your result for The Socionics Test ...
SLE - Sensing Logical Extratratim

50% LII, 45% ESE, 50% SEI, 41% ILE, 39% LSI, 41% EIE, 42% IEI, 63% SLE, 39% ESI, 48% LIE, 48% ILI, 44% SEE, 62% EII, 56% LSE, 55% SLI and 55% IEE!

So, ESTp first, INFj second. Interesting.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
DisneyGeek said:
However, I'm wondering what the logic is in these specific characteristics between each type.

Some of them somewhat make sense if you look at what functions (TiFe vs FiTe, NiSe vs NeSi, Pe+Ji vs Pi+Je, N+T/S+F vs N+F/S+T) they refer to, others seem a lot more obscure.

DisneyGeek said:
ESI>>>>SLI for me (SLI was dead last...)

LSI was dead last, so it indicates you wouldn't be Ti-Se. SLI tied for 4th.

What's interesting is that practically everyone is scoring really low on LSI.

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
73% LIE
61% SLI
53% ILE, SLE
52% ESE, ESI
50% SEI, SEE, EII
48% IEE
44% LII
42% LSI, IEI, ILI
35% EIE
32% LSE

Jaguar

If out of the first 7 questions, 4 of my answers are "both or neither," I won't waste my time going any farther.