User Tag List

First 12345 Last

LIE 64%

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    If out of the first 7 questions, 4 of my answers are "both or neither," I won't waste my time going any farther.
    Well just try and choose the best response. And maybe take the test again with different answers. Or don't, it's up to you.

I just took the test again changing my answers to like 5-10 questions and still I got:

SLI - Sensing Logical Introtratim

47% LII, 61% ESE, 59% SEI, 44% ILE, 48% LSI, 44% EIE, 39% IEI, 53% SLE, 26% ESI, 52% LIE, 45% ILI, 31% SEE, 59% EII, 47% LSE, 64% SLI and 58% IEE!

I know nothing about socionics but this result seems largely ironic for me.

Your result for The Socionics Test ...
    EII - Ethical Intuitive Introtratim
    50% LII, 42% ESE, 59% SEI, 47% ILE, 39% LSI, 47% EIE, 30% IEI, 56% SLE, 26% ESI, 39% LIE, 55% ILI, 44% SEE, 68% EII, 68% LSE, 48% SLI and 55% IEE!

EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things. They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.

EIIs are very capable of "sizing people up". They rely heavily on their instincts to understand the inner feelings of an individual. They are very empathetic people and find it very easy to feel with others. This makes them very sensitive to the moods of people, and they treat them the way they want to be treated, that is, with respect.

EIIs have a natural understanding of people's inner makeup and see what can be done with that makeup to bring them closer to ideals. EIIs have a very well-developed view of what people and relationships should be like and are able to help others reach those ideals.

EIIs understand people very well. They often give good advice, and have a strong understanding of the inner workings of even the most complicated minds. They have well developed ideas concerning ideal emotional states for individuals, and always have advice as to how an individual can reach that ideal.

One of the largest complaints of EIIs revolve around the idea of "wasted potential." A lot of their neuroses, and "drive," come from fears that they are not achieving the maximum possible ideal in a certain field or area of life. Unlike IEEs, though, EIIs consider "leveraging potential" more in terms of depth - mastery of one or several specific areas - rather than breadth.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I can't be bothered posting them all, but....

70% LIE
    61% LSI
    59% SEI
    53% EII
    53% SLE
    52% ILI
    52% SLI
    52% IEE

Looks like I learned something new today, lol.

Your result for The Socionics Test ...
    EII - Ethical Intuitive Introtratim

38% LII, 39% ESE, 56% SEI, 41% ILE, 39% LSI, 47% EIE, 36% IEI, 50% SLE, 52% ESI, 52% LIE, 58% ILI, 53% SEE, 65% EII, 47% LSE, 52% SLI and 52% IEE!

dafuq

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    LSI was dead last, so it indicates you wouldn't be Ti-Se. SLI tied for 4th.

What's interesting is that practically everyone is scoring really low on LSI.
    Oh whoops, it seems you're right. So it's basically a toss up between ESI and SLI.

Either way, it's interesting that a majority of people in this thread don't seem to be getting their type. I wonder if that says anything for the Renin dichotomies or if the test itself is just poor.

Socionics
    ILI

ILI - Intuitive Logical Introtratim

41% LII, 52% ESE, 50% SEI, 44% ILE, 48% LSI, 50% EIE, 39% IEI, 47% SLE, 45% ESI, 48% LIE, 82% ILI, 50% SEE, 41% EII, 59% LSE, 33% SLI and 45% IEE!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Either way, it's interesting that a majority of people in this thread don't seem to be getting their type. I wonder if that says anything for the Renin dichotomies or if the test itself is just poor.
    I'm thinking the test is poor. 11 dichotomies and only 39 Q's? How you can accurately test with a sample size that small? The test warned it's longer than others, hang in there. I expected close to 200 Q's. In any case I got EII because I basically chose the Fi response on 2 Q's.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    I'm thinking the test is poor. 11 dichotomies and only 39 Q's? How you can accurately test with a sample size that small? The test warned it's longer than others, hang in there. I expected close to 200 Q's. In any case I got EII because I basically chose the Fi response on 2 Q's.
    Haha, I was settled in for a long ride as well and was really surprised myself. I wonder if there are any decent Renin dichotomy tests out there.

ESI - Ethical Sensing Introtim

74% ESI
    64% LIE
    59% SEE
    58% SLI
    53% EII
    53% SLE
    52% IEE
    47% ILE
    45% ILI
    44% SEI
    44% LII