• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New personalty test based on Enneagram

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Hi,

I and my partner have been Enneagram enthusiasts for a long time. We worked a lot on the concepts of character formation and we developed a drive - response model as the core of our character analysis on the top of which are the well known 9 types from Enneagram theory.
If you had ever problems of finding your Enneagram try our test.
You can find it on FB page: Drive Response

We would certainly like to hear feedback from you for our further developments.

Regards,
Dreja

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hi, [MENTION=24340]Drea[/MENTION]. It would perhaps be more useful if you linked directly to the test instead of having everyone search for it.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They need you to visit their fb page to have more clicks :dry: f you

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hi,

I was not sure if I can post the direct link...

www.drive-response.com

Thanks,
Dreja

Thanks, that's better. I like how you emphasized what our actual actions are instead of what we think we might do. Some of these were also different than what I've seen. The only thing is that it would be nice to show the top several results. I scored as a 4 on this, but I tend to score very close between 4 and 6 on these things.

violett

My results on this test: Type 7. Which is nothing new, since I usually have type 7, in my top three, on most enneagram tests.

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to find the dominant type, because between 4 and 6 is a big difference.
Do you see your self more as 4 or more as 6?

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
My results on this test: Type 7. Which is nothing new, since I usually have type 7, in my top three, on most enneagram tests.

Thanks. I am happy that it has found your type correctly... as we are still improving the test :)

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I'm actually a type 2....However, I do like the format of your test :)

:) why are you so sure that you are 2? We have different data mining algorithms and determination should be more accurate. 2 and 7 are both belong to accepting group...

violett

:) why are you so sure that you are 2? We have different data mining algorithms and determination should be more accurate. 2 and 7 are both belong to accepting group...

Because I have struggled with co-dependency issues in my life. But, I do think there is a strong type 7 component to my overall personality make up.

Drea

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Because I have struggled with co-dependency issues in my life. But, I do think there is a strong type 7 component to my overall personality make up.

But, what is your dominant strategy: to gain love or to have freedom? Do you see your self more in dominance group or affiliation group?
Type 2 believes you gain love and approval through giving to others.
Type 7 avoids limits and find it challenging to stay in long term relationships.

violett

But, what is your dominant strategy: to gain love or to have freedom? Do you see your self more in dominance group or affiliation group?
Type 2 believes you gain love and approval through giving to others.
Type 7 avoids limits and find it challenging to stay in long term relationships.

At this point in my life freedom above all else. (Which is a definite over-simplification) I know I am a type 2. I'm not here reconsider my self typing. But thank you anyway.

ennideas_zps8id9owed.gif

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Hi,

I and my partner have been Enneagram enthusiasts for a long time. We worked a lot on the concepts of character formation and we developed a drive - response model as the core of our character analysis on the top of which are the well known 9 types from Enneagram theory.
If you had ever problems of finding your Enneagram try our test.
You can find it on FB page: Drive Response

We would certainly like to hear feedback from you for our further developments.

Regards,
Dreja

Hey, Dreja, good job. I got a 9 and I like the Dali Lama photo;)

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Type 5 as well, "The Observer".

I'd better buy a fedora. And starting shaving my head and eyebrows.
observer1.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION]

For half a second I thought that was Annie Lennox on a bad day:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yes, it would have helped to have seen the full list of type scores.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Well, it gave me type 2. Am not type 2, am type 9. There were like 50 questions to get that far! Too many questions seemed instinct-based to me, as a social dominant nine it does make it tricky to discern.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, it gave me type 2. Am not type 2, am type 9. There were like 50 questions to get that far! Too many questions seemed instinct-based to me, as a social dominant nine it does make it tricky to discern.
I'm a 5: the observer.

And I just observed you have a new avatar!