User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 55

  1. #41
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drea View Post
    If you are interested we can do a more profound test we use in our research for more detailed recognition, for this I need to send you a special invitation (of course at no charges). This would be also helpful for our research study.
    Sure, I would like to try it. You can PM me here.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  2. #42
    The Lost One Nico_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    139

    Default

    I was a 4. Previous tests have given me a very, very slight dominance of 2 over 4. I think the latter fits better.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    - Bernard Russell
    Likes Drea liked this post

  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico_D View Post
    I was a 4. Previous tests have given me a very, very slight dominance of 2 over 4. I think the latter fits better.
    Thanks for feedback. I am happy the you find yourself in the type detected by DR test

  4. #44
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Indeterminable...? I'm sure I'm an Enneagram 3, however, and all of the ones that I did say yes to should have led to that.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Indeterminable...? I'm sure I'm an Enneagram 3, however, and all of the ones that I did say yes to should have led to that.
    Hi. It is re really rare to come unknown... only if there are too many contradictory answers. Maybe you should try one more time and please have in mind that you should only answer "yes" if you have illustrated a behaviour before.

  6. #46
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    I could so easily spot the statements which are supposed to be 4. I didn't like them. The nature of them is so cliche I cant see them appealing to a 4.

    Edit: I answered honestly and got type 5. I usually get 4 on tests and self-type as a 4w5.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I could so easily spot the statements which are supposed to be 4. I didn't like them. The nature of them is so cliche I cant see them appealing to a 4.

    Edit: I answered honestly and got type 5. I usually get 4 on tests and self-type as a 4w5.
    Thanks for feedback. Do you have any particular question in mind for 4, you didn't like as it is?
    The point of the questions is not to like the question but to actually do the things related to that question. Maybe the outcome 5 is not bad for your type. As YES means you are actually doing the things related to that question. Do you see yourself more in achievement or affiliation group?
    We would really appreciate If you leave a comment under the Question when doing test.
    Can you re-do the test and leave comments?

  8. #48
    Member Senkrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp
    Posts
    66

    Default

    First time I got type 7, second time it went to 3, then 5 and then it settled on 8 in the end.

    I've never gotten a 7 on a test before, usually I get 5, 8 or 1.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

  9. #49
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drea View Post
    Hi. It is re really rare to come unknown... only if there are too many contradictory answers. Maybe you should try one more time and please have in mind that you should only answer "yes" if you have illustrated a behaviour before.
    Perhaps you could make it so it would show the most probable types because it can't really be truly and wholly "unknown".
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

  10. #50
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drea View Post
    Thanks for feedback. Do you have any particular question in mind for 4, you didn't like as it is?
    The point of the questions is not to like the question but to actually do the things related to that question. Maybe the outcome 5 is not bad for your type. As YES means you are actually doing the things related to that question. Do you see yourself more in achievement or affiliation group?
    We would really appreciate If you leave a comment under the Question when doing test.
    Can you re-do the test and leave comments?
    When I say I don't like it, I mean that I think it's not worded well.

    I can do that, sure, but the quiz sometimes freezes on me and I have to start over. I'm on safari on an iPad air, FYI.

    I'm not unsure of my type, so that's not a question either.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Similar Threads

  1. Possible types based on Wisdom of the Enneagram tests
    By Grublet in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 09:37 AM
  2. my personality test based on archetypes
    By Kimani in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:51 AM
  3. Socionics Test (Based on Valued Functions)
    By Alea_iacta_est in forum Socionics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 05:41 PM
  4. Can You Type Me Based on My Enneagram Tritype and Instinctual Variant?
    By Dania Ross in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:59 PM
  5. Various personality tests I've not heard of, based on Jung
    By SilkRoad in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO