User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Drea View Post
    If you are interested we can do a more profound test we use in our research for more detailed recognition, for this I need to send you a special invitation (of course at no charges). This would be also helpful for our research study.
    Sure, I would like to try it. You can PM me here.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I was a 4. Previous tests have given me a very, very slight dominance of 2 over 4. I think the latter fits better.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    - Bernard Russell
    Likes Drea liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nico_D View Post
    I was a 4. Previous tests have given me a very, very slight dominance of 2 over 4. I think the latter fits better.
    Thanks for feedback. I am happy the you find yourself in the type detected by DR test

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Indeterminable...? I'm sure I'm an Enneagram 3, however, and all of the ones that I did say yes to should have led to that.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Indeterminable...? I'm sure I'm an Enneagram 3, however, and all of the ones that I did say yes to should have led to that.
    Hi. It is re really rare to come unknown... only if there are too many contradictory answers. Maybe you should try one more time and please have in mind that you should only answer "yes" if you have illustrated a behaviour before.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I could so easily spot the statements which are supposed to be 4. I didn't like them. The nature of them is so cliche I cant see them appealing to a 4.

Edit: I answered honestly and got type 5. I usually get 4 on tests and self-type as a 4w5.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I could so easily spot the statements which are supposed to be 4. I didn't like them. The nature of them is so cliche I cant see them appealing to a 4.

Edit: I answered honestly and got type 5. I usually get 4 on tests and self-type as a 4w5.
    Thanks for feedback. Do you have any particular question in mind for 4, you didn't like as it is?
    The point of the questions is not to like the question but to actually do the things related to that question. Maybe the outcome 5 is not bad for your type. As YES means you are actually doing the things related to that question. Do you see yourself more in achievement or affiliation group?
    We would really appreciate If you leave a comment under the Question when doing test.
    Can you re-do the test and leave comments?

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

First time I got type 7, second time it went to 3, then 5 and then it settled on 8 in the end.

I've never gotten a 7 on a test before, usually I get 5, 8 or 1.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Hi. It is re really rare to come unknown... only if there are too many contradictory answers. Maybe you should try one more time and please have in mind that you should only answer "yes" if you have illustrated a behaviour before.
    Perhaps you could make it so it would show the most probable types because it can't really be truly and wholly "unknown".
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Thanks for feedback. Do you have any particular question in mind for 4, you didn't like as it is?
    The point of the questions is not to like the question but to actually do the things related to that question. Maybe the outcome 5 is not bad for your type. As YES means you are actually doing the things related to that question. Do you see yourself more in achievement or affiliation group?
    We would really appreciate If you leave a comment under the Question when doing test.
    Can you re-do the test and leave comments?
    When I say I don't like it, I mean that I think it's not worded well.

I can do that, sure, but the quiz sometimes freezes on me and I have to start over. I'm on safari on an iPad air, FYI.

I'm not unsure of my type, so that's not a question either.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe