• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Official RHETI 2.5 Test

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
RHETI 2.5 Test

Your result for The Official RHETI 2.5 Test ...
Enneagram Type Four

88% Four
63% Three
59% Nine
55% Five
55% Six
44% Two
44% Seven
34% One
9% Eight

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Enneagram Type Three

47% One
25% Two
69% Three
53% Four
48% Five
39% Six
50% Seven
69% Eight
50% Nine!

Type Three exemplifies our desire...

What about this test makes it the "official" one? It's on HelloQuizzy. :/
I'd wager that the questions themselves come from RHETI, that HelloQuizzy doesn't host the official test.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5 68%
4 66%
3 66%
1 53%
7 53%
9 44%
8 41%
2 9%

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
19% One
66% Two
47% Three
53% Four
39% Five
29% Six
91% Seven
44% Eight
63% Nine

I'm a fake 728. :cry:

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Such long.

50% One
25% Two
41% Three
63% Four
74% Five
68% Six
41% Seven
28% Eight
63% Nine

Hmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. May need to rethink my 2. Tbh the way my answers were going I was expecting to end up with a 6 result. I guess this suggests 594 for my tritype. But really some of the questions I was like 'kinda both' or 'neither'.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I thought this was just the old test, and then it kept going. And going.

Enneagram Type Six

59% One, 34% Two, 44% Three, 66% Four, 74% Five, 81% Six, 19% Seven, 13% Eight and 63% Nine!

I've noticed I seem to have more 1 and 2 in tests recently.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh my... so long... so very long... :sleeping:

and for another criticism, in many cases I didn't like EITHER option that it gave to choose from

81- five
72- one
63- three
56- eight
47- seven and nine
42- six
28- four
16- two

I really think that two should have been higher than it was, but the options tended to suck :thumbdown:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Enneagram Type One

72% One, 9% Two, 59% Three, 59% Four, 48% Five, 71% Six, 34% Seven, 47% Eight and 50% Nine!

Well damn. Did not see that coming...:huh: I would agree that I am very unlike type 2 though.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Enneagram Type Four

81% Four
74% Five
72% Nine
53% Seven
47% One
47% Three
39% Six
22% Eight
16% Two

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'd wager that the questions themselves come from RHETI, that HelloQuizzy doesn't host the official test.

Yes, I know that. But don't you have to pay for the official test? Even if this person paid for it to see the questions, you aren't going to see what all of the options do to the final scores. So how did someone manage to recreate the exact test?

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
69% Three
65% Five
63% Seven
56% Eight
53% Nine
50% One
50% Four
25% Two
19% Six

Tritype 358. I identify as 739.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got pegged as a 541.

56% One
19% Two
53% Three
72% Four
94% Five
58% Six
34% Seven
22% Eight
44% Nine

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
53% One, 13% Two, 53% Three, 66% Four, 55% Five, 68% Six, 50% Seven, 25% Eight and 69% Nine!

Was expecting to get a higher 5 score.

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
41% One
38% Two
41% Three
50% Four
58% Five
42% Six
72% Seven
81% Eight

28% Nine

874 as a tritype. However, I do not know what my type is yet.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Enneagram Type Four

81% Four
65% Five
63% Two
63% Seven
48% Six
41% Three
41% Nine
34% One
16% Eight

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Enneagram Type Nine

31% One
59% Two
28% Three
66% Four
65% Five

48% Six
53% Seven
16% Eight
84% Nine

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enneagram Type Four
59% One, 34% Two, 47% Three, 88% Four, 42% Five, 58% Six, 41% Seven, 22% Eight and 59% Nine!

Type Four exemplifies the desire to be ourselves, to be known for who we are, and to know the depths of our hearts. Of all the types, Fours are the most aware of their own emotional states. They notice when they feel upset, anxious, attracted to another person, or some other, more subtle combination of feelings. They pay attention to their different changing emotions and try to determine what their feelings are telling them about themselves, others, and their world. When Fours are more in balance, their exquisite attunement to their inner states enables them to discover deep truths about human nature, to bear compassionate witness to the suffering of others, or to be profoundly honest with themselves about their own motives. When they are less balanced, they can become lost in their feelings, preoccupied with emotional reactions, memories, and fantasies, both negative and positive.

Fours are nothing if not subtle and expressive, and they are able to put words to feelings and states that others may recognize but could not have expressed as eloquently. ("That poem exactly captures how I felt about leaving home.") By being emotionally honest, and by taking time to see what they really feel about things, they encourage others to look more deeply into themselves.

Fours are also people who care a great deal about beauty and taste. Many Fours, for instance, are involved in artistic pursuits. Even if they are not artistically creative themselves, Fours seek out art, poetry, music, and other expressions that they find beautiful, because they feel these things reveal something true about themselves and about human nature. Fours often dress in ways that accentuate their own sense of personal style but also in ways that symbolically let others know how they are feeling (dressing entirely in black or in shades of violet, for instance). Similarly, they typically decorate their homes with objects and colors that evoke a strong sense of image and mood and reflect personal feelings and associations.

Above all, Fours want to distinguish themselves from others—they want to feel that their taste, their self-expression, and their emotional depth are unique. Thus, they tend to emphasize all of the ways in which they are unlike other people—especially their own family. They deeply want to know who they are and that who they are is special in some way. Being complimented or told that they are loved is nice, of course, but what Fours really want is for others to recognize and appreciate the pattern of qualities that isunique to them—that they are not generic.

Because of their powerful need to see themselves as different from others, Fours often end up feeling alone and misunderstood. They become creative "outsiders," and they are proud of it. If they are working in a regular nine-to-five job, they will find ways to put their unique stamp on their work. This can run the gamut from finding their own way of presenting reports to having a recognizable design style to decorating their office in a way that reflects their tastes and feelings. They may run their own company (as long as there's a creative component to their work and it's emotionally satisfying), or they may be in a profession that makes use of their personal touch, such as a clothing designer, or counselor, or a therapist of some kind. Fours are often professional artists, writers, or teachers. Above all, Fourswant their life to be a work of art. They want to achieve something beautiful despite the loneliness, suffering, and self-doubt they have so often felt.

Unfortunately, the Four's need to be different can also lead to alienation and a tendency to become engrossed in feelings of loss, sadness, and melancholy. All nine types can feel sad, lonely, or depressed, but Fours feel this way frequently—even when there is nothing in their current lives to cause such feelings. They often become convinced that these painful feelings are more real and authentic when compared to more passing feelings of happiness or enthusiasm. Indeed, Fours begin to feel that they are being the most real, most honest people because they are focusing on disappointment and sadness. Ultimately, this can lead them to foster and prolong these painful feelings in themselves.

In brief, Fours want to express themselves and their individuality, to create and surround themselves with beauty, to maintain certain moods and feelings, to withdraw and protect their vulnerabilities, to take care of emotional needs before attending to anything else, and to attract a "rescuer" who will understand them. Fours do not want to restrain or lose touch with their emotions, to feel ordinary, to have their individuality unrecognized, to have their taste questioned, to be required at social settings, to follow impersonal rules and procedures, to spend time with people they perceive as lacking taste or emotional depth.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, wtf this thread. I don't know how you found out the link but I am the test creator and I would like you close this thread and remove the link because the test contains copyrighted material. I created the test primarily for private purposes (mostly for myself but of course, I share it with people who may be interested in it) so I do not want this test to be upvoted and gain too much visibility, as you may understand, because I can get into trouble.
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Enneagram Type Two

Well, this reopens up a can of worms. :\ It thinks I'm a 261.

Also, it should be noted, that the test may not give your actual core type as your top score. However, it does tend to be in the top 4 or so.

Yes, I know that. But don't you have to pay for the official test? Even if this person paid for it to see the questions, you aren't going to see what all of the options do to the final scores. So how did someone manage to recreate the exact test?

The test is taken from the book, Discovering Your Personality Type: The Essential Introduction to the Enneagram. It is fairly simple to copy because they provide a layout of how to score on the test. It comes with 9 columns and each statement you agree with adds a value to a specific column. You thus choose which statement that you agree with which will add 1 point to that column. You then just add the total score for each column which is revealed to be one of each type. It is done this way since the test is self-administered.

Last edited by a moderator: