22% Eight
    44% Nine

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

53% One, 13% Two, 53% Three, 66% Four, 55% Five, 68% Six, 50% Seven, 25% Eight and 69% Nine!

Was expecting to get a higher 5 score.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

41% One
    38% Two
    41% Three
    50% Four
    58% Five
    42% Six
    72% Seven
    81% Eight

28% Nine

874 as a tritype. However, I do not know what my type is yet.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Enneagram Type Four

81% Four
    65% Five
    63% Two
    63% Seven
    48% Six
    41% Three
    41% Nine
    34% One
    16% Eight
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFP

Enneagram Type Nine

31% One
    59% Two
    28% Three
    66% Four
    65% Five

48% Six
    53% Seven
    16% Eight
    84% Nine

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Enneagram Type Four
    59% One, 34% Two, 47% Three, 88% Four, 42% Five, 58% Six, 41% Seven, 22% Eight and 59% Nine!

Type Four exemplifies the desire to be ourselves, to be known for who we are, and to know the depths of our hearts. Of all the types, Fours are the most aware of their own emotional states. They notice when they feel upset, anxious, attracted to another person, or some other, more subtle combination of feelings. They pay attention to their different changing emotions and try to determine what their feelings are telling them about themselves, others, and their world. When Fours are more in balance, their exquisite attunement to their inner states enables them to discover deep truths about human nature, to bear compassionate witness to the suffering of others, or to be profoundly honest with themselves about their own motives. When they are less balanced, they can become lost in their feelings, preoccupied with emotional reactions, memories, and fantasies, both negative and positive.

Fours are nothing if not subtle and expressive, and they are able to put words to feelings and states that others may recognize but could not have expressed as eloquently. ("That poem exactly captures how I felt about leaving home.") By being emotionally honest, and by taking time to see what they really feel about things, they encourage others to look more deeply into themselves.

Fours are also people who care a great deal about beauty and taste. Many Fours, for instance, are involved in artistic pursuits. Even if they are not artistically creative themselves, Fours seek out art, poetry, music, and other expressions that they find beautiful, because they feel these things reveal something true about themselves and about human nature. Fours often dress in ways that accentuate their own sense of personal style but also in ways that symbolically let others know how they are feeling (dressing entirely in black or in shades of violet, for instance). Similarly, they typically decorate their homes with objects and colors that evoke a strong sense of image and mood and reflect personal feelings and associations.

Above all, Fours want to distinguish themselves from others—they want to feel that their taste, their self-expression, and their emotional depth are unique. Thus, they tend to emphasize all of the ways in which they are unlike other people—especially their own family. They deeply want to know who they are and that who they are is special in some way. Being complimented or told that they are loved is nice, of course, but what Fours really want is for others to recognize and appreciate the pattern of qualities that isunique to them—that they are not generic.

Because of their powerful need to see themselves as different from others, Fours often end up feeling alone and misunderstood. They become creative "outsiders," and they are proud of it. If they are working in a regular nine-to-five job, they will find ways to put their unique stamp on their work. This can run the gamut from finding their own way of presenting reports to having a recognizable design style to decorating their office in a way that reflects their tastes and feelings. They may run their own company (as long as there's a creative component to their work and it's emotionally satisfying), or they may be in a profession that makes use of their personal touch, such as a clothing designer, or counselor, or a therapist of some kind. Fours are often professional artists, writers, or teachers. Above all, Fourswant their life to be a work of art. They want to achieve something beautiful despite the loneliness, suffering, and self-doubt they have so often felt.

Unfortunately, the Four's need to be different can also lead to alienation and a tendency to become engrossed in feelings of loss, sadness, and melancholy. All nine types can feel sad, lonely, or depressed, but Fours feel this way frequently—even when there is nothing in their current lives to cause such feelings. They often become convinced that these painful feelings are more real and authentic when compared to more passing feelings of happiness or enthusiasm. Indeed, Fours begin to feel that they are being the most real, most honest people because they are focusing on disappointment and sadness. Ultimately, this can lead them to foster and prolong these painful feelings in themselves.

In brief, Fours want to express themselves and their individuality, to create and surround themselves with beauty, to maintain certain moods and feelings, to withdraw and protect their vulnerabilities, to take care of emotional needs before attending to anything else, and to attract a "rescuer" who will understand them. Fours do not want to restrain or lose touch with their emotions, to feel ordinary, to have their individuality unrecognized, to have their taste questioned, to be required at social settings, to follow impersonal rules and procedures, to spend time with people they perceive as lacking taste or emotional depth.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Wow, wtf this thread. I don't know how you found out the link but I am the test creator and I would like you close this thread and remove the link because the test contains copyrighted material. I created the test primarily for private purposes (mostly for myself but of course, I share it with people who may be interested in it) so I do not want this test to be upvoted and gain too much visibility, as you may understand, because I can get into trouble.
    @EJCC

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Enneagram Type Two

Well, this reopens up a can of worms. :\ It thinks I'm a 261.
    Also, it should be noted, that the test may not give your actual core type as your top score. However, it does tend to be in the top 4 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Yes, I know that. But don't you have to pay for the official test? Even if this person paid for it to see the questions, you aren't going to see what all of the options do to the final scores. So how did someone manage to recreate the exact test?
    The test is taken from the book, Discovering Your Personality Type: The Essential Introduction to the Enneagram. It is fairly simple to copy because they provide a layout of how to score on the test. It comes with 9 columns and each statement you agree with adds a value to a specific column. You thus choose which statement that you agree with which will add 1 point to that column. You then just add the total score for each column which is revealed to be one of each type. It is done this way since the test is self-administered.
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 03-15-2015 at 08:57 PM. Reason: to remove links

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!